✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 10/20/2018 at 7:28 PM, godhunters said:

As usual it’s pet blogger so hyun when it is weekend. :D Mongsuk is so lucky to have sohyun as her ‘elder sister’. The filming for love alarm is reportedly started this math but till now there isn’t any confirmation or news about the shooting. Somehow I feel that it is exclusively for Netflix so that she can arrange her time for miss granny drama. Or am I thinking too much lol 

I think she's considering it positively.. let's hope for the best.. ^_^^_^^_^

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Elif Ataş said:

Mongsuk ig uptade

By making Mongsuk as her companion, i think it is best decision ever that has been made by Sohyun. It is the best stress reliever after all the hectic schedules. Getting some cuddles sure can improve and brighten the moods. 

• Like 2

under-nineteen-kim-sohyun-cover.jpg

Kim SoHyun Is Chosen As MC And Surprises Contestants Of “Under Nineteen”

OCTOBER 22, 2018

Actress Kim SoHyun surprised the contestants of MBC “Under Nineteen” by visiting their dormitories.

On October 22nd, MBC revealed that Kim SoHyun is chosen to be the MC for “Under Nineteen” and surprised the contestants by making her way down to their dormitories. Despite her busy schedule, she made time to go down and support them by giving out snacks. Kim SoHyun also watched them practicing with awe before leaving.

under nineteen, under nineteen mc, under nineteen kim sohyun, kim sohyun, under nineteen contestants, under nineteen profile

MBC

Earlier on October 21st, she also gave a shout out to the contestants of “Under Nineteen” on her Instagram, telling them to not give up and saying how they will meet soon in the recording studio.

Previously, it was noted that Kim SoHyun has experience in a variety of activities such as drama and movies. It can be expected that she will be able to pull off her role as the MC very well.

ksh-fanforever-20181022-0002.jpg

ksh-fanforever-20181022-0001.jpg

Credit article here:

https://www.kpopmap.com/kim-sohyun-is-chosen-as-mc-and-surprises-contestants-of-under-nineteen/

• Thanks 2

So Hyun  is mentioned in the article 

From Idols To Style Icons: Korean Stars That Shined At 19 / SS Hera Seoul Fashion Week

Oct 25, 2018

by DianneP_Kim

The ramp leading up to the futuristic Dongdaemun Design Plaza became frenzied once again this October 15-20 as it became the venue for 19 / SS Hera Seoul Fashion Week, where people from all over the world gather and express themselves through their personal styles.

All eyes are on the capital of South Korea as the leading trendsetter, with celebrities taking part in fashion and beauty inspiration for fans everywhere. This is why it is not uncommon for designers to enlist the help of their brands, and vice versa. This season, in comparison to the last, we're seeing more fresh, new faces who might just be the next big thing. Here are some of the week's hottest trends and special guests:

Sophisticated black and white dress

Unlike their casual and sporty counterparts, these stars are opted for a more feminine and classic dressing in black and white.

• Thanks 2