✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Jang Dong Yoon interview :

He has worked hard to match up with So Hyun when practice before the filming start, because So Hyun personality is so kind, therefore they get close together very soon already.

Cr:wow__johnny -ig

• Like 3

Actress Kim Si Eun (19) mentioned her co-star in #Lovealarm “I was so worried. I don't know how to talk at the site. I was worried a lot, but So Hyun sunbaenim said “you’re pretty” Since then, I've been able to be more relaxed, because it's different from what I thought it’d be”

*Only So Hyun related part:

She also mentioned that So Hyun (and Go Min Shi) greeted her first and So Hyun said to her “It’s okay, don’t be nervous “  Our So Hyun is very kind and caring toward young and kid actors/actresses, trying to make them feel comfortable at the filming site .

cr:Lily_CFC   twitter

• Like 3

Kim Sohyun for “Bausch + Lomb” Eyes Expression Queen event in 2019 promotion video.
[Eng] Hi everyone~ I’m Bausch + Lomb Lacalle’s model Kim So Hyun.
Everyone, in 2019 Eye Expression Queen event which can show the sense of self-confidence in your eye sparkly, recruitment start now!
This year we meet the 4th Bausch + Lomb Lacalle Eyes Expression Queen, female who has fresh charm & above 17 years old are able to participate.
Please tell us everyone’s story challenge through the sense of self-confidence in your eyes.
If selected as Eye Expression Queen, heard that can become the main character of dream support army.
Please show a bit the sudden that completely concentrate on myself.
Let’s go to Bausch + Lomb fackbook to register now!

tr:wow__johnny -ig

• Like 3

3 hours ago, elan1 said:

:  (

the actress who played Kim So Hyun mom in school 2015 passed away. Crazy. So sad  

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/06/actress-jeon-mi-sun-48-reportedly-found-dead-in-a-hotel-room

Very, very sad news. JMS was a great actress and a key factor to So-hyun success: she was there in The Moon that Embranced the Sun (first big work for KSH) and School 2015 (her first big main role). I was excited to watch sort of a S2015 re-gathering with her, KSH and Jo Soo-hyang, but now it's over.

I also feel sad for So-hyun. This must have been a shock for her.

Rest in peace.

Vt7z7OE.jpg

• Sad 3