Quantcast
Jump to content
faye406

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Current Drama: Love Alarm (Netflix)] ✪ [Upcoming Drama: Tale of Nokdu / Mung Bean Chronicles (September 30 on KBS)] ✪

Recommended Posts

So happy with these news, but I've still got this bitter taste about Joseon's sageuks and our Sohyunnie. I hope MBC will be better than Ruler or, at least, better for her than Ruler.

 

And it's funny to know that KSH and Lim Ye Jin will be again in the same team: back in 2015 he was the most hated guy in SKorea, when (spoiler) all those Taebi shippers were disappointed (/spoiler :P). 

 

About the short hair, I've remembered those odd promotional pictures for "Reset". They were really cool.

 

10520213_262159053981026_1130577253_n.jp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2019 at 10:39 AM, Elif Ataş said:
 

I wonder too ?

 

Didn't notice the character have short hair! In sageuk how will they make short hair for female lead?

Am happy if we can have KSH in hanbok and short hair! Haven't seen both in long time! :D 

 

15 hours ago, angrytomato said:

So happy with these news, but I've still got this bitter taste about Joseon's sageuks and our Sohyunnie. I hope MBC will be better than Ruler or, at least, better for her than Ruler.

 

And it's funny to know that KSH and Lim Ye Jin will be again in the same team: back in 2015 he was the most hated guy in SKorea, when (spoiler) all those Taebi shippers were disappointed (/spoiler :P). 

 

About the short hair, I've remembered those odd promotional pictures for "Reset". They were really cool.

 

 

Chingu there will be many more dramas to give us bitter taste later.

KSH have just start to do more adult dramas and many female leads in kdrama are badly written.

Even modern drama female leads can have same writing as KSH character in Ruler. 

 

Happy and proud of KSH to challenge again sageuk and play in non-typical sageuk plot. Really look forward to good execution of webtoon by all!:wub:

Very rare to see male cross-dress drama hope it will be cute, funny and light watch!

Wonder what are the other characters in webtoon? Hope KSH can again have close aged casts like School 2015 and LA. :D

 

 

Don't know which writer wrote what plot in School 2015 but maybe am few that was satisfied with ending ship despite loving TaeBi. :lol::lol:

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@faye406 thank you for update the header! Excited to have two KSH drama this year after very long drought! :blush:

 

 

Dramabeans have also written article about KSH casting! :heart:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see her in short hair!!! Must be so cute. But, I don't know whether she will cut or not because at the end of the webtoon, her hair gonna be long and ladylike..

 

So, there will be 2 possibilities:

 

1. cut and wear extension hair towards the end of the drama; or

 

2. Keep her hair, wear wig and towards the end just reveal her hair..

 

I don't know which one that she will choose but for me the first one, cut! B) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kim So Hyun  has donated 10 million won to help support the victims of the Sokcho Fire.

 

http://naver.me/5QfYaJAo

 

 

 

Hope all the victims and the damaged areas can be treated and have speedy recovery.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20180410143215001.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-04-05%2Bat%2B10.33.24%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2019-04-05%2Bat%2B10.33.20%2BPM.png

t/n: 10 million won is currently $8,789.75
 
1. [+1178, -8] Wow... 10 million won at that age.. ㄷㄷ it's a cool deed 
 
2. [+370, -8] She's quite mature at a young age.. I hope people with a lot of money learns from her 
 
3. [+181, -6] Pretty girl even has a pretty heart
 
4. [+157, -4] At a young age.. She's cool and amazing
 
5. [+147, -4] It's not easy to donate, she did a good deed - although it's not much, I donated 10,000 won   
 
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2019 at 8:54 PM, faye406 said:

I would love to see her in short hair!!! Must be so cute. But, I don't know whether she will cut or not because at the end of the webtoon, her hair gonna be long and ladylike..

 

So, there will be 2 possibilities:

 

1. cut and wear extension hair towards the end of the drama; or

 

2. Keep her hair, wear wig and towards the end just reveal her hair..

 

I don't know which one that she will choose but for me the first one, cut! B) 

 

Agree should be first option! Then we can enjoy both hairstyle from KSH in the drama! :blush:

 

See some pics of the webtoon and the art is very pretty! Hope webtoon writer also involved in script so we can have good quality drama!

 

Also curious how will they give male lead so long hair? :lol: :lol: 

 

7 hours ago, faye406 said:

Kim So Hyun  has donated 10 million won to help support the victims of the Sokcho Fire.

 

http://naver.me/5QfYaJAo

 

Hope all the victims and the damaged areas can be treated and have speedy recovery.

 

 

 

Donation angel KSH! Have such kind heart! :)

Thank you for making contribution. 

 

Wish best for all who have suffer from of Sokcho Fire. Pray for good recovery. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@faye406 thank you for share translation of comments! Feel proud see these comments for KSH! :grin:

 

KSH kind, mature and humble personality can be seen by all.

 

Hope can always support KSH for long! :heart:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Finally Netflix post some content for LA cast! Hope full video can be release soon! :love:

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cut version
 
 
 
IMG-20190408-181229.jpg
 
 
IMG-20190408-181212.jpg
 
Can't wait to meet her! And the boys too:P
 
 
 
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am really look forward to trio chemistry. Hope Mung Bean also release some cast confirmation soon! 

 

Have been very long time since last drama am excited to see again KSH acting! :heart:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so excited for mung bean, her character sounds like a riot. However does that mean she won’t be involved in miss granny anymore ? Because seeing her playing an old soul would also be comedic gold. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, mindstar said:

Am really look forward to trio chemistry. Hope Mung Bean also release some cast confirmation soon! 

 

Have been very long time since last drama am excited to see again KSH acting! :heart:

 

Yes please... can't wait to know the rest of the cast. Although a bit scared about how the plot will do justice for her character since the webtoon is more revolve into the male character.

 

8 hours ago, elan1 said:

I’m so excited for mung bean, her character sounds like a riot. However does that mean she won’t be involved in miss granny anymore ? Because seeing her playing an old soul would also be comedic gold. 

 

yes... I think one of the reasons she picks this drama because she's a little bit tomboy in real life too.:D

 

IMO the casting of Miss Granny just some leaked news from insider since there is no tv channel has been chosen to air the drama.

 

Plus, the drama The Light in Your Eyes/Dazzling (Starred Nam Joo Hyuk, Han Ji Min etc) have a very similar plot to the Miss Granny. So, I think it is best to postpone the drama until the hype of Light in Your Eyes cooled down. 

 

@Elif Ataş

 

are you okay? it's feel weird to see you not around here. :lol:

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info. 

 

You read the webtoon? I’m sure they will make her role big since she’s the more well known star. Probably similar to let’s fight ghost. 

 

Makes sense. I hope she will be able to do miss granny one day too, the role sounds too much fun to give up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@elan1

 

No, I didn't read the webtoon, just go through some comment from knetz and mostly said that this webtoon mainly about the male lead plus it in saeguk setting where male is more dominant. So finger crossed that they will change the plot to make everyone got their own limelight in this drama like in LFG.

 

Not to forget, congratulations to Sohyun for her 2 year collaboration with Hanyul. They will shoot new ads next week!

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Thanks for the info. 

 

You read the webtoon? I’m sure they will make her role big since she’s the more well known star. Probably similar to let’s fight ghost. 

 

Makes sense. I hope she will be able to do miss granny one day too, the role sounds too much fun to give up. 

 

Found a link for webtoon can try and read it from pics but most chapters are lock.

 

https://m.comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=643123

 

Think because title is same as male lead name some might think it is focus more on male lead. But it is romcom not melo so hope there can be equal focus for both. From some pics of early chapters can see many scenes for female lead and many supporting characters seem to have connection to female lead. The cover pages also have both male and female leads so maybe can have hope and especially because KSH is cast first.  

 

Since the writers is same for School 2015 which make KSH shine hope we can have the same for this drama. Am more interested to see interactions between KSH and JDY characters. Hope JDY can agree to the drama and we can enjoy their chemistry. :heart:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New advertisement from Bausch + Lomb!

 

Twinnies Sohyunnie... :lol: so far, I love all their concept!

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 9:27 PM, faye406 said:

New advertisement from Bausch + Lomb!

 

Twinnies Sohyunnie... :lol: so far, I love all their concept!

 

 

Agree with you! Bausch + Lomb concept is fresh and pure like KSH! :heart:

 

Am thankful to team for making beautiful CFs! 

 

HD version for CF! :D

 

 

 

 

 

Wonder what is song used? Has very nice tune wish we can see KSH dance to it! ;)

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...