✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

@guacamole  : really really sorry for the late reply, been busy so I didn't get to login here. Yes, I am so excited to see her cast as Princess Deokhye. ^^ I think we will see her with Joseon costume and as well as Japanese school uniform for that time. The princess had such a sad and tragic fate though. I am happy that she is getting more movie opportunities. 

Lately I am spazzing over changsub from btob and as sohyun is my no.1 bias, I wish I could see them together in some projects, ofcourse we have elite uniform but I am hoping for more, lol. 
Who I really really want sohyun to act with, the top most on list is yoo seung ho and lee hyun wo. Oh, I hope this happens soon. I am also liking the child actor from six flying dragons,Nam Da Reum . He acted with sohyun in suspicious housekeeper. I was really impressed by his acting in six flying dragons and I think he was also in Pinocchio. When he grows up, I hope he gets to act with sohyun again. Ahhh...so many wishes, sigh!!

btw, can't wait to see what sohyun wears for melon music awards :)

and this is just me going crazy, don't ask me why, lol

Edited by cacazeel
  • Like 2

Guest guacamole

@cacazeel Its okay haha I hope Sohyun will post a lot of bts of Princess Deokhye :wub: Haha changsub the funny guy :P He is getting more attractive :P Maybe mc project with Sohyun ? Oh I now wish he is included with Sohyun in melon music award. He is quite funny and energetic during the elite interview haha and I think Sohyun is comfortable with funny laid back guys

Oh I like Nam Da Reum yea I think they will be good pairing in the future  :D waaah :wub: 

haha ^_^:wub::w00t:

I think he is a bit taller now kyaaa yea grow up more and I will be waiting that you will be casted with Sohyun as main leads :lol::wub:

Guest guacamole

I think she and sohyun are cast mates for the film princess deokhye? maybe she will be the daughter of princess deokhye? (not sure about this information)  ermm.. sohyun got thin I hope she is not starving her self Anyway, Sohyun forever pretty! :wub::D Fighting Princess Deokhye!

edit:

actress park joo mi (man of vendetta) will once again be acting as mom of Sohyun in Princess Deokhye :D:D she will really be going to have a lot of reunions!!! who is next?? :w00t::w00t: I think I am starting to like Sohyun to concentrate in movies :P 

Edited by guacamole

I think she and sohyun are cast mates for the film princess deokhye? maybe she will be the daughter of princess deokhye? (not sure about this information)  ermm.. sohyun got thin I hope she is not starving her self Anyway, Sohyun forever pretty! :wub::D Fighting Princess Deokhye!

edit:

actress park joo mi (man of vendetta) will once again be acting as mom of Sohyun in Princess Deokhye :D:D she will really be going to have a lot of reunions!!! who is next?? :w00t::w00t: I think I am starting to like Sohyun to concentrate in movies :P 

I think the child actress will also play Princess Deokhye but the child version, SoHyun is the teen version (not really sure though). Maybe today is the script reading? (I demand a selca from SoHyun and Son YeJin!) SoHyun's aura is really different around child actors doesn't it? She gives off a mature, assuring and protective aura. Filming will start this November right? I hope she had plenty of time to rest.

In my opinion, she will be recognized more in movies. Prime time dramas often boils down to ratings in Korea (though it gives a positive popularity for international fans). The pressure that they put to actors in drama ratings are too much, I actually applaud SoHyun for being able to deliver excellently her role in School 2015 despite the ratings pressure. Movies are also more diverse in terms of genre and flexibility. SoHyun also has higher chances of acting with sunbaenims in movies since most of the excellent veteran actors focus on movies. Awards are also more grand (for me) in movie categories. Live shootings are also less since they film movies months ahead of the airing date.

We'll get to see MC SoHyun again for tomorrow! Hope everything goes well and there's no doubt she will deliver her lines perfectly. I am slightly anticipating her interactions with Seo Kang Jun since they've worked before. All the best for SoHyun.

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 3

Guest guacamole

@TinnieBoom yep she is good with kids and it looks like kids genuinely like her  :D Filming start in Nov. that was what I saw in the article in hancinema. 

I actually voiced that opinion in previous page that I want Sohyun to focus in movies but I don't think everyone is a fan of that idea until now...I think were the only souls who like it :P Its not because she is over expose in dramas. No. Its just that I dunno they pick dramas that are only good for the male lead and sometimes the writers forgot to bring depth and importance to her character. It's a good thing she knows how to portray emotion in acting in a natural, appealing and convincing way or else I might find her character bland or annoying. Yes I agree with you that movies are diverse in genre and I still like her to work with Kang Dong won in a fantasy movie, just like what I post in previous page. But its not that I am against her joining a project with new actors/actress. I just prefer her to work with veteran actors and actress because I think it will challenge her more and she might learn new acting skills from them. Don't we all love our favs to get the best opportunities? I am also like that I want her to win a lot of awards :wub: I just want my fav actress to improve more. I want Sohyun to speechlessly wow the critics more because it seems that they can still mutter a syllable or two:P.  Also, I discovered My Sassy Girl before I tried to watch korean dramas so in my opinion I think her, joining a movie project is not a detriment on her popularity she may also gain some fans across the globe. They really just need to pick an excellent script or maybe a smart creative OCD writer and pd :D Find her/him now Sohyun!!!:P

--

--

Anyway Fighting MC Sohyun I might spazz late tho ...

Kim Sohyun IG update

Its myungsoo?mongsoo? yooksook? Anyway such a cute puppy :D

@TinnieBoom yep she is good with kids and it looks like kids genuinely like her  :D Filming start in Nov. that was what I saw in the article in hancinema. 

I actually voiced that opinion in previous page that I want Sohyun to focus in movies but I don't think everyone is a fan of that idea until now...I think were the only souls who like it :P Its not because she is over expose in dramas. No. Its just that I dunno they pick dramas that are only good for the male lead and sometimes the writers forgot to bring depth and importance to her character. It's a good thing she knows how to portray emotion in acting in a natural, appealing and convincing way or else I might find her character bland or annoying. Yes I agree with you that movies are diverse in genre and I still like her to work with Kang Dong won in a fantasy movie, just like what I post in previous page. But its not that I am against her joining a project with new actors/actress. I just prefer her to work with veteran actors and actress because I think it will challenge her more and she might learn new acting skills from them. Don't we all love our favs to get the best opportunities? I am also like that I want her to win a lot of awards :wub: I just want my fav actress to improve more. I want Sohyun to speechlessly wow the critics more because it seems that they can still mutter a syllable or two:P.  Also, I discovered My Sassy Girl before I tried to watch korean dramas so in my opinion I think her, joining a movie project is not a detriment on her popularity she may also gain some fans across the globe. They really just need to pick an excellent script or maybe a smart creative OCD writer and pd :D Find her/him now Sohyun!!!:P

--

--

Anyway Fighting MC Sohyun I might spazz late tho ...

Kim Sohyun IG update

Its myungsoo?mongsoo? yooksook? Anyway such a cute puppy :D

Mongsuk  :) 

• Like 2

Honestly I didn't like the dress at first but when SoHyun was walking in the red carpet, I realized the dress was elegantly beautiful and it accentuates her body figure. I think somebody already mentioned it here, but SoHyun has wide hips and small waist so her body proportions are naturally sexy :D And her MCing skills are still excellent even after 7 months, now I really want her to go back to MCing or maybe host some kind of show. She has so much talent and I don't want it to go to waste :)

She narrated the 800th episode of Section TV yesterday (apparently the show is running for 16 years and SoHyun is the same age as the show, thus the narration). It was really fun to see her narrating, especially when she narrated herself on screen. The TV writer of the show praised SoHyun's professionalism since despite the tiring schedule, SoHyun is always smiling.

@guacamole I totally agree with you. While I am not complaining that she works with new and same-aged actors, I want her to learn experience from veteran actors. There are probably some fields of acting that she needs improvement (I have yet to see her acting in a romantic drama that's why I am waiting for Pure Love) and her sunbaes can teach her. School 2015 was a good chance for her to show the world that she can be a STAR, but most of the audience are youth. I want her to cater her skills to older people as well, and that will be possible in movies that have veteran actors. Her playing in Princess DeokHye is a good start, I hope she continues to diversify herself.

• Like 2

Guest guacamole

75b51d73gw1e4lv65ormyg203c03cmy5.gif

Summary Kim Sohyun's future project

Hong Kong on the 21st October 2015

November : filming of The Last Princess of Korea - Princess Deokhye movie

---

Nightmare Teacher Web drama 2015 : status of filming : done:  airing dates : to be announce (possibly by December)

Pure Love/Unforgettable Movie : status of filming : doneSpring 2016 movie 

The Last Princess of Korea - Princess Deokhye : status of filming: not yet started:  2016 movie