✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sohyun's last 2 dramas  posters on naver

14 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

It is hurt see so hyun have many suffering in career path but hope can have good result at end. Many still not appreciate her hardwork it is sad. Wish so hyun quickly have another drama after finish river where the moon rises. If it can be romcom or light drama it will be good. 

It's really sad .I hope all of the cast and staffs and VC get the revard for their good work . I want Sohyun to rest after this drama. They reshoot all Ondal 's sceen and ı am sure she is in most of Ondal's sceen. RWTMR is like shooting 2 drama for her:sad1:

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Breeze said:

It's really sad .I hope all of the cast and staffs and VC get the revard for their good work . I want Sohyun to rest after this drama. They reshoot all Ondal 's sceen and ı am sure she is in most of Ondal's sceen. RWTMR is like shooting 2 drama for her

It is not fair always so hyun have suffering but always do best but not appreciated. Want so hyun to have big hit drama this year then take good rest. It hurt so hyun have no new cf for 2 year and no appear in magazine and only promotion have is drama and then controversy happen and give bad name to drama. All hard work of so hyun, other cast and crew is get spoiled. If not have rating kbs ignore drama and not give any award also. It make sad. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

It is not fair always so hyun have suffering but always do best but not appreciated. Want so hyun to have big hit drama this year then take good rest. It hurt so hyun have no new cf for 2 year and no appear in magazine and only promotion have is drama and then controversy happen and give bad name to drama. All hard work of so hyun, other cast and crew is get spoiled. If not have rating kbs ignore drama and not give any award also. It make sad. 

If the rating wasn't good, KBS would have canceled the drama. I hope Korean viewers will see their hard work and the rating will be very high.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Breeze said:

If the rating wasn't good, KBS would have canceled the drama. I hope Korean viewers will see their hard work and the rating will be very high.

Kbs it is not good channel it not give any promotion before drama air. It can happen at drama award it not give any reward because of controversy. Please hope viewer give many support. Always so hyun challenge difficult and different role but not get appreciation always. Culture depot please give many promotion so hyun. Please so hyun never have bad costar again and have no more controversy.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Kbs it is not good channel it not give any promotion before drama air. It can happen at drama award it not give any reward because of controversy. Please hope viewer give many support. Always so hyun challenge difficult and different role but not get appreciation always. Culture depot please give many promotion so hyun. Please so hyun never have bad costar again and have no more controversy.

Why did KBS act like that this time , ı didn't understand. Sohyun . She acted many KBS's dramas. But they didn't  promote RWTMR. I hope she will not work with them again. As you said  CD give her many cf and good dramas.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Why did KBS act like that this time , ı didn't understand. Sohyun . She acted many KBS's dramas. But they didn't  promote RWTMR. I hope she will not work with them again. As you said  CD give her many cf and good dramas.

Kbs it is have no respect for so hyun and mistreat her always. Not even give acknowledgement to so hyun acting in radio romance because drama have low rating. Not even show her when mention netizen award in 2019. Hope never have any drama with kbs and also mbc. Both it have take advantage of so hyun and give mistreatment. Why always only so hyun get bad luck when always good to all even give all staff hand made gifts. It is make sad always see so hyun have suffering and never appreciated. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, yeli said:

Do you guys know what time Netflix usually release new show? Can’t remember if LA1 was release in the morning of evening of korean time. 

It is long time can not remember but can be afternoon of korea. It is maybe announce tomorrow? Will it only so hyun and kang attend? Long time can see together again. 

• Like 1

BTS of Love Alarm2

9 hours ago, yeli said:

Do you guys know what time Netflix usually release new show? Can’t remember if LA1 was release in the morning of evening of korean time. 

If ı remember correctly ,evening .

• Like 1

On 3/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, yeli said:

She’s soo pretty but she looks so tired

:sad1:

Netflix instagram uptade ;)

Resim Resim

Resim

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t forget to follow 20 characters minimum rule, thanks!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Breeze said:

From LA2 presscon

It is very pretty. Work double time but so hyun look pretty match good with song kang. Very much happy with new style. 

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

They are so cute :)

It is good trio. Good chemistry always. 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1