✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

16 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Oh I get it. Btw, is webtoon still ongoing or has it end?

it’s still ongoing! The author has slowly been releasing new updates :)

she has such a long list of roles for such a young actress :wub:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Our girl is always in so many international lists :kiss_wink:
https://m.sohu.com/a/418566343_120605605

“The 5 most influential child stars in the world, Japan has Xiao Chiyo, Korea has Kim So Hyun, and China has 2

Speaking of the entertainment industry, everyone must have their favorite celebrities and idols. The outstanding ones are always obsessed with them, and they are always working hard to move forward with them as an example. Speaking of child stars, the time flies, the sun and the moon are flying, and in just a few years, the little stars who accompanied our childhood have grown up. Each country also has outstanding people in each country, and they are always remembered in the past. For example, today I want to talk about the 5 most influential child stars in the world, Chiyo from Japan, Kim So-hyun from South Korea, and 2 from China. Let's take a look!

South Korea: Kim So Hyun

B2-D36-C24-565-C-42-E0-8279-B1-BD004498-

Her delicate emotional acting is no less than an excellent adult actor. She has played many types of roles, transitioning between good and evil freely, showing her innate talent for acting, and is a well-recognized acting actor. In "Who are you-School 2015", Kim So-hyun plays two roles. Kim So-hyun also freely switched between the two roles with completely opposite personalities and finished the interpretation. Kim So-hyun came from a variety of weak or strong roles. In addition to the unique youth activities of this young girl, she has more auras in her body, which makes her acting skills no less than adult actors. Of nature.“

Everyone please subscribe! We need 600 more subscribers so we can receive more sohyun goodies :wub:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

If all of her previous male leads were to all appear in one drama together with sohyun... I would be in so much agony in who to ship her with 

Reverse harem yesss!!:blush:

but from this, I like the intensity of shyshy and the flirty stares of SunJo :love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, yeli said:

Reverse harem yesss!!:blush:

but from this, I like the intensity of shyshy and the flirty stares of SunJo :love:

hahahaha yes a reverse harem. She goes on a loving date with a different husband every day of the week :joy:

C293-AAA7-B4-C3-4-A61-988-F-8-CDBC740182

not if sohyun other husbands has a say to this :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

On 2/1/2021 at 5:13 AM, yeli said:

The 15 most anticipated korean dramas of 2021

what’s better than have one but having two dramas that are being anticipated by people LOL  :glasses:

9-D384-DEA-FBEA-439-C-B989-BE95833-E27-D

victory contents is so cute! Even they are bragging and promoting that their drama got mentioned in Time magazine :kiss_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

awwww everything looks spectacular! I love  fierce sohyun! Fierce with attitude and fierce with her physical attacks! She is fire! :bunnywar:

the world is yours sohyun! Kill all your enemies and fight for what’s yours  :kiss_wink:

• Blob 2

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

Culture Depot added Sohyun's name and photo on their website :))))))  

http://www.culturedepot.kr/

Yeah FINALLY!!! :hooray2:It make me happy to see sso among them.

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

what’s better than have one but having two dramas that are being anticipated by people LOL  :glasses:

victory contents is so cute! Even they are bragging and promoting that their drama got mentioned in Time magazine :kiss_wink:

Tell me i am greedy, but i hope sso have 3 drama this years :joy: hahahahaha

It is the first time i see PH like them, they are so cuteeeeee. 

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

they look great together in any era :love:

26 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

make me happy to see sso among them.

ikr, I hope the other people in culture depot can look after her and treat her well. She’s like a young sister to them :) 

Tell me i am greedy, but i hope sso have 3 drama this years :joy: hahahahaha

It is the first time i see PH like them, they are so cuteeeeee. 

I accidentally click something wrong so my response is in the box quote below lol 

I share the same greed and also I wanto see her film a movie this year too and make a guest appearance in jjh, her agency sister drama mt jiri :joy:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, Breeze said:

Summary of the drama

the dilemma when she realizes that she almost killed her father. How heart-breaking :bawling: unleashed father turns out to be evil :joy:

she has been doing it all and with such great poise :wub:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2