✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

24 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

WOW. WOW. WOW. She looks like Son Ye Jin in that black dress photo. 

Ikr! When will they play sisters in a movie or drama? :lol:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1450952wpp/kim-so-hyun-is-dazzling-in-profile-photos-from-new-agency

Kim So Hyun Is Dazzling In Profile Photos From New Agency

Jan 26, 2021

Kim So Hyun’s new agency CultureDepot revealed the actress’s new profile photos!

In the photos, Kim So Hyun goes back and forth between innocence and formality. She showcases a more mature presence by posing in a natural atmosphere that heightens her elegant and sophisticated charms.

In the black-and-white photo, Kim So Hyun is spotted in a simple white shirt and jeans. She poses in a way that portrays her pure and innocent side, and she flaunts her natural facial features with minimal makeup.

In the second photo, Kim So Hyun shows a calm and professional image as she stands in a black suit. The formal outfit emphasizes her cold and charismatic side, and her expression is demure yet firm.

CultureDepot, a subsidiary of Studio Dragon, is a production and management company that also houses actors including Jun Ji Hyun, Seo Ji Hye, Yoon Ji Min, Yun Ji On, and Han Dong Ho.

Kim So Hyun is currently gearing up for the February premiere of her upcoming historical drama “River Where the Moon Rises,” and the second season of “Love Alarm” will also be released in the first half of this year.”

interesting so sohyun still owns share of Kakao M? :open_mouth:

her growth is such a beautiful story. She worked so hard and overcame many obstacles since childhood to be where she is today :relaxed:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Kim To Hyun from New Agency Shines in Profile Photos

Kim So Hyun’s new agency CultureDepot revealed the new profile photo of the actress!

In these photos Kim Soo Hyun goes back and forth between innocence and formality. She Exhibits a more mature appearance by posing in a natural environment that enhances its elegant and sophisticated charm.

In the black and white photo, Kim Soo Hyun is seen in a simple white shirt and jeans. She In a way that portrays her pure and flawless side, and she shows off her natural facial features with minimal makeup.

In the second photo, Kim Soo Hyun shows a calm and professional image as she stands in a black suit. The formal attire emphasizes her cool and charismatic side, and her expression yet firm.

kim-so-hyun-1.jpg?resize=696%2C800&ssl=1

CultureDepot is a subsidiary of Studio Dragon, a production and management company that includes artists such as Jun Ji Hyun, Seo Ji Hai, Yun Ji Min, Yun Ji On and Han Dong Ho.

Kim So Hyun is currently gearing up for the February premiere of his upcoming historical drama “River When the Moon Rises” and the second season of “Love Alarm” will also be released in the first half of this year.

https://granthshala.com/kim-to-hyun-from-new-agency-shines-in-profile-photos/

• Blob 3

7 hours ago, Breeze said:

She looks so mature and as always beautiful. Especially in black dress

her aura is no joke :love:

7 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

I hope they will do a group photoshoot for the talents under Culture Depot like what Sidus HQ did. It is going to be phenomenal. Hahahaha

that would be fun if they did group photo shoots :) 

29 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Viu said for RWTMR :

Our biggest original series

wow! RWTMR is being promoted as a huge project! This May be her biggest project yet :relaxed:

nice character relationship chart :wub:

each episode will be longer than a hour??? I’m so happy :)

This always crack me up, I need a rom com from them stat :P

• Blob 2

19 hours ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun's new profil picture on Naver

what a beauty :love: I want to see more photos please

she is so majestic, who is doing it like her? :relaxed:

I can’t wait to see how their chemistry improves after 5 years :)

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

https://metro.style/culture/film-and-tv/everything-we-know-about-river-where-the-moon-rise/29026

We can hardly wait for Kim So Hyun and Ji Soo’s upcoming sageuk romance drama River Where the Moon Rises

Set to premiere exclusively on Viu on February 15, Monday, this Viu Original is adapted from a Korean folktale recorded in The History of the Three Kingdoms and based on Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun) and her General, On Dal (Ji Soo). 

Born as a princess but raised as a soldier, young Pyeonggang sets out on a tour of the kingdom with her mother, the Empress, during which they arrive at a village where they meet General On Hyeop (Kang Ha Neul) and his son, On Dal. Sharing with him her goal of becoming Goguryeo’s first queen with her intellect and confidence, the straightforward On Dal laughs at her lofty dreams as women do not engage in state affairs, though he means no harm. 

Meanwhile, the Empress is seeking help from General On Hyeop due to the schemes and conspiracies ongoing in the kingdom, but the two are assassinated in the process. The story follows Pyeonggang’s quest to uncover dark and dangerous conspiracies in the kingdom.

The series features Kim So Hyun, who is well-known among K-drama fans for her varied roles in everything from historical dramas to romcoms. Kim began her career as a child actress in 2006 and initially gained fame for playing a villainous young queen-to-be in Moon Embracing the Sun alongside Park Bo-gum. Subsequently, she took on leading roles in hit dramas such as Who Are You: School 2015, The Emperor: Owner of the Mask and even won the Excellence Award at the 2019 KBS Drama Awards for her portrayal of a clumsy, yet hot-tempered courtesan in The Tale of Nokdu. Most recently, she is reported to be the youngest actress to surpass 10 million followers on Instagram which just shows how well loved she is around the world!

Playing On Dal, Ji Soo captivates audiences with his boyish charms and athletic looks. He has appeared in romance dramas including When I Was the Most Beautiful and all-time favorrite JTBC title Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. He also played the love-struck prince Wang Jung in 2016 time-travel period drama Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

River Where the Moon Rises is produced by established South Korean production house Victory Contents. Behind the lens, Yun Sang Ho (Kingmaker: The Change of Destiny and Saimdang, Memoirs of Colors) will direct and writer Han Ji Hoon helms the production of the series (Temptation and Woman of 9.9 Billion).

Ms. Virginia Lim, Chief Content Officer, Viu, said, “Viu is committed to offering the best of premium Asian entertainment content to delight our viewers. In 2021, we are excited to be investing in more original productions and especially Korean drama series which offer outstanding production quality, stunning cinematography and visual effects. With an exceptional script and amazing talent, River Where the Moon Rises is not to be missed.”

Viu-ers in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, the Philippines, Myanmar, Hong Kong, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, and Egypt will be able to watch River Where the Moon Rises exclusively on Viu on February 15, 2021.

I miss them too :bawling:

this scene is hysterical :joy:

• Blob 3

https://t.co/eqJ9JsolMo?amp=1

Kim So-hyun is a Warrior Princess in New Drama

Sageuk’ veteran Kim So-hyun is back with a new drama “River Where the Moon Rises.”The teaser for the period romance series set to air next month looks as exciting as its plot. Here’s why the Kim So-hyun starrer is one of the most anticipated historical dramas this year.

The Tale of On Dal

“River Where the Moon Rises” is said to be a reinterpretation of a famous Korean folktale set during the Goguryeo period. It tells the story of Princess Pyeonggang (Kim So-hyun) and her “quest to uncover dark and dangerous conspiracies in the kingdom.”

Kang Ha-neul Makes Cameo Appearance

Aside from the romantic scenes from the two main leads, the trailer for “River Where the Moon Rises” also features Kang Ha-neul. The talented actor makes a special appearance as General On Hyeop, a righteous general who’s revered by his people. This is Kang Ha-neul’s first project since winning the Baeksang Arts Awards last year.

Kim So-hyun Kicks RickRoll'D in New Drama 

We have seen Kim So-hyun in various historical drama roles — the young villainous crown princess-to-be in “Moon Embracing the Sun,” a noblewoman in “The Emperor: Owner of the Mask,” and a vengeful courtesan in “The Tale of Nokdu.”

She plays another tough woman role in her new drama as Princess Pyeonggang who was raised as a warrior. The teaser for the “River Where the Moon Rises” shows her in a fight scene, looking like Korea’s own Mulan. We stan strong K-drama heroines!”

Another character teaser is released!!! I love you VC :love:

awwwww it’s such a beautiful looking fairytale. I am more reassured that I’m going to love this drama :wub:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Culture Depot naver uptade

Sohyun's new profile photoshoot

she is dead gorgeous!!!! :love: We are getting so many goodies :wub: I love white on 

Her but it would be like to have different colors too besides black and white :lol:

this scene is always so devastating to me :bawling:
31-B72070-0-C58-4548-91-E0-3-B3-B1-AF217

D340-E328-97-D4-4-E28-9931-1-AEB609-E303

she is so powerful :relaxed:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1