✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Wow I seriously thought that she was son ye jin for a moment... Not loving that lipstick (hopefully she never wears it again lol) but she looks so fierce and gorgeous! What  like about sohyun is that she can change a look very different according to hair and makeup (and of course her awesome acting<3). At times, she looks a bit like han ga in too..

and I wonder how her taiwanese fans know where she is all the time! it's amazing that she had so much fan support even though her visit to taiwan was only mentioned in her SNS.

haha, never undermind the power of SNS. I think probably someone saw her in a certain location and start SNS about it and fans just flock there. Beside, this show that she is really popular as a lot of people recognize her and they might also happen to be at that place at the right time. Then, the fans,with a click of finger to their SNS, the whole "world" know where she is..

• Like 2

Thanks for the videos, I already watched all of them and I can't help but to re-watch them again. She's just so kind to her fans, you can never feel that "I-am-a-celebrity-so-don't-talk-to-me" aura (sorry sometimes I feel that to other celebrities). I love her airport fashion. She still looks pretty and innocent wearing that bear shirt and shorts.

sohyunxjingo 150907
@cecikorea's IG update with Kim So Hyun:

[KOR] 생일 축하해요 쎄씨! 멀리 대만에서 포카리 소녀 김소현의 생일 축하를 전합니다. 대만 팬은 무려 6만명! 가는 곳마다 쎄씨와 김소현양을 알아보는 팬들이 가득해요~ 쎄씨의 글로벌 위상을 확인한 하루였답니다. 21주년을 맞아 아시아를 누비는 NO.1 매거진 쎄씨. 매력적인 콘텐츠로 꽉꽉 찬 10월호 기대하셔도 좋아요~

[ENG] Happy Birthday CeCi! Pocari girl Kim So Hyun greeting Happy Birthday all the way from Taiwan. With a whopping 60,000 Taiwanese fans! Wherever CeCi and Kim So Hyun goes, fans always recognize her~ CeCi's global phase has been confirmed. The 21st anniversary of Asia's NO.1 Magazine CeCi. Please look forward to a great and attractive content this October~

Wow! It must be surprising for So Hyun to get recognized everywhere she goes. Even Ceci magazine recognizes her popularity in Taiwan. She must have this mentality like, "Okay, I'm going to Taiwan for work and I don't have to wear disguise since this is another country", something like that. But little did she know that she's so popular there :) 

Pure Love pictures from Cine21 magazine...I'm just happy the whole cast are getting along~ (and I'm searching for Mr. Profound guy in the pictures lol)

Hazzy's update with Yook Sung Jae

• Like 2

Guest guacamole

np ! :D I just want to compile it so if by chance a Taiwanese fan is lurking here haha he/she will know Sohyun appreciate their enthusiasm and friendly welcome of her in their country :P Also yes to show everyone she is truly genuinely nice and pretty ^_^^_^

---

The style of the ceci pictorial is nice!!! I like her outfit :D I love it when the stylist ask her to wear rings. I like it very much :P Because of those rings I always notice her pretty delicate hand :P

I think its image lighting that I dont like in this picture :sweatingbullets: 

----

See! Sohyun is not only close with DO :D She is close with her other cast members haha Find Sohyun ~

Lee David IG update

I like this picture! My friends and I do take pictures of ourselves like this haha :P Beomshil is not with them haha maybe he will die instead of Soo ok :P Kidding!!!!!!!!

----

Kim So Hyun IG update 150907

KOR: 사진 감사합니다:)

Trans: thanks for these photos:) 

trans credits : yabitranslate

See spoilers for pretty HD pictures of Sohyun departure in Taiwan airport

I think she got tan but not much... her skin color on her neck part in this picture is slightly uneven ...maybe its because Sohyun always use the stand by umbrella thats why she did not get tan much just like her co actress playing Gil-Ja, unlike for the guys since they are boys I assume they dont like using umbrellas much thats why they got darker.. yunno because using umbrellas are not cool and its too girly ... my bro is like that.

for more check this instagram account :  CAPA

Edited by guacamole
privacy

More videos of So Hyun's arrival in Taiwan were posted in Instagram. Look at how she was surprised with the fans and how she approached and gave fan signs. I can feel her genuine kindness and humbleness just seeing the video! Such a sweetheart :)

In the first and 2nd video, she was only holding her white backpack but on the 3rd video she was also holding a bear and a red paper bag. I know the bear was given by a fan, but I wonder if the paper bag was also given by a fan, or she bought it on the airport's store while some of the fans waited for her. She also brought the paper bag separately when she was to go back to Korea. (you can see it on the picture below) I guess it's fan given. Her younger brother is the guy in blue long sleeves and black shorts behind her.

I wonder what kind of camera did CAPA taiwan use. The quality of the pictures are superb! It's at the same level as a photo shoot camera. I read somewhere that it's Nikon and is really pricey.

She has a resemblance with Son Ye Jin, Han Ga In and Yoon Eun Hye. I haven't seen her mom but I've seen her younger brother.

With her brother :) 

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 2

Longer footage of sohyun arriving at the Taiwan Airport. She waves at the end after getting into the bus, so cute ^-^

Sohyun at Taiwan Airport for her flight back to Korea. (I wonder what Mr. Profound guy whispered to one of the girls, lol!)

Sohyun is also now in V app. I downloaded it but only kim woo bin and kim yoo jung have updated so far from sidusHQ. I can't wait for sohyun's video update. So excited :D

Edited by cacazeel
  • Like 2

Guest guacamole

BTS picture for Pure Love 

17_37_02__55ee9e2e5cd2f%5BS614,410-%5D.j

17_37_25__55ee9e4565f6e%5BS614,410-%5D.j 

17_37_13__55ee9e39e4be4%5BS614,410-%5D.j

17_36_44__55ee9e1cba4e8%5BS614,410-%5D.j

---

---

oh my the sounds of the camera of CAPA is scary. It sounds like a machine gun :blink:.  mr capa's camera please calm down. take a little rest ~

err... yea I think she needs to have a vacation somewhere far from asia. :sweatingbullets:She should bring Mr. Profound guy for safety measure :P  

Edited by guacamole
privacy

Guest guacamole

[150909] Get It Beauty Facebook Update with Kim So Hyun

Its on facebook sooo ....

check and like the video of Sohyun HERE

TRANS: She said if you want to ask her something about cosmetics or if you want to ask beauty tips, make-up tips, etc. from her, just make a comment (in Korean) 

trans credits: @sohyunxjingoo

----

And sooo now we know this picture is not an old picture ... Its for Get it Beauty

tumblr_nu9furxj461ucjhrro1_500.jpg

Does this mean she did her make up here? :sweatingbullets::P:D Sohyun soo pretty here ~

I am not sure if I posted it here already but club clio USA posted Sohyun on their channel in youtube :P haha they provide english subs for this video ... I am not sure if they will post the other videos ... hope they will post the rest :D

btw I think Sohyun once said that she wants to be like actress Gong Hyo Jin (rom com queen) :D:D Gong Hyo Jin is also a model of club clio :D:D (sohyun loves acting so much she wants to try every genre of dramas ... maybe she is focusing in melodrama right now ...)

Edited by guacamole

thanks for the videos @cacazeel. Now I know that the red paper bag was fan given and Profound guy is not the Interpreter/Tour guide (it's the lady pushing the cart beside her mom and brother). She never loses her smile :) 

I've seen her mom and yeah, she looks like the typical strict mom who hinders her daughter's/son's marriage to the one she/he loves lol. But I thank her mom for giving birth to the beautiful So Hyun haha.

I hope SidusHQ releases her schedule asap, I want to talk to her (still envious of the Taiwanese fans who were able to see her and shake her hand)

So Hyun's IG update

• Like 2

I heard Nam Joo Hyuk (Han Yi Han), Yook Sung Jae (Gong Tae Kwang) and Jo Soo Hyang (Kang So Young) got nominated for Newcomer Award on Seoul Awards 2015. I don't know if So Hyun is nominated in other categories but since I haven't heard anything about it then I assume she wasn't. Okay, maybe I'm just being too selfish as a fan but I can't help but to feel REALLY DISAPPOINTED. Her acting in School 2015 is so much deserving for a best actress award, the episode where Eun Byul appeared was even the highest rating episode of the series. Is it because she's still underage and technically falls under the "best child actress" category? I'm sorry if it sounded like a rant but I just feel seriously disappointed hurt, and I felt the injustice *cries*, IMHO she's even better than other actresses nominated in best actress category. I'm not being bias, I also supported other actresses before, but it's just that So Hyun is really deserving.

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 1

Guest guacamole

Hazzys accessories IG update  

@TinneBoom Oh they did? well congratulations! ;)

Maybe others did not consider this factor that...

A 16 years old actress can lead a live shooting drama show very well :wub::wub:  She is sooo Cool !! :w00t::w00t:B)B):w00t::w00t: I can imagine its really hard to do it .... especially memorizing scripts/dialogues fast for 2 characters. Sohyun sooo cool!! :P:P

Sometimes they forget she is 16 only and she can already do so much :w00t::w00t: 

Anyway lets just congratulate the other nominees :D 

^_^  Sohyun displays off an elegant aura on that pic for hazzys

I am missing Sohyun ... I know I said she can rest and pick a movie instead of drama but ....sigh~ yeaa Fighting Sohyun!

Edited by guacamole
flame?

Hazzys accessories IG update  

@TinneBoom Oh they did? well congratulations! ;)

Hidden Content

Oh btw Sohyun's looks reminds me sometimes of this girl

Hidden Content

I love Sohyun more ^_^ She gives off an elegant aura 

I've seen her mom and yeah, she looks like the typical strict mom who hinders her daughter's/son's marriage to the one she/he loves lol.

haha I laugh at this :lol: 

Actually, her mom already have a perfect candidate for Sohyun in mind thats why she is strict and provides a bodyguard to Sohyun at all times :P:w00t: :P Suitors of Sohyun really needs to be creative if they want to pursue her . Her mom put a lot of defenses around Sohyun and her first line of defense is Mr. Profound guy. That guy is strong. :lol::lol:B) LOL this is just for fun:P

I love the latest pic from Hazzy's. She's exuding too much elegance :wub: And seriously, her body proportion is good. She's just 16 but she makes other 20s people envious lol.

My ranting period has subsided lol, I'm just flared up last night haha. Anyways, most people are also weirded out with the list of nominees. Many actors and actresses who deserve better are not even included in the list. No offense but some names are not even worthy being there :blink:. I can feel the seniority, it seems that excellent but underage actors/actresses still can't step into this category. In any case, I'm just happy So Hyun's acting got recognized. :)  :)  :)  Most of the time, I'm raising an eyebrow to Korea's acting standards with idols and actors.

Mr Profound guy has been one of my stress relievers lately haha. I can imagine So Hyun's mom giving Mr. Profound guy a list of guys' names which are potential "threats" (aka suitors) to So Hyun, and Mr. Profound guy being the protective bodyguard that he is, sticks to So Hyun like a glue and shoots eye daggers to any guy who looks at her haha. I wonder if So Hyun calls him Profound oppa haha. "Profound oppa, stop following me everywhere, just go shopping for another profound shirt." :lol: (I am having fun here hehe)

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 1

I heard Nam Joo Hyuk (Han Yi Han), Yook Sung Jae (Gong Tae Kwang) and Jo Soo Hyang (Kang So Young) got nominated for Newcomer Award on Seoul Awards 2015. I don't know if So Hyun is nominated in other categories but since I haven't heard anything about it then I assume she wasn't. Okay, maybe I'm just being too selfish as a fan but I can't help but to feel REALLY DISAPPOINTED. Her acting in School 2015 is so much deserving for a best actress award, the episode where Eun Byul appeared was even the highest rating episode of the series. Is it because she's still underage and technically falls under the "best child actress" category? I'm sorry if it sounded like a rant but I just feel seriously disappointed hurt, and I felt the injustice *cries*, IMHO she's even better than other actresses nominated in best actress category. I'm not being bias, I also supported other actresses before, but it's just that So Hyun is really deserving.

Hi, the only reason why she didn't get the award is because it's a "rookie" (newcomer) award. Sohyun is not eligible for this award as she is not a rookie or a newcomer.  I heard other ppl. explain this to ppl. who were confused as to why she was not nominated. It's usually an award for ppl. who recently had their breakthrough and have done few dramas. so it makes no sense for her to get this award:) I think she has a high chance of winning best new actress at the end of year KBS awards for sure though:)

with that being said, this drama award is not credible (definitely not baeksangs level). If you look at some of the nominees for each categories right off the bat you can tell that some of the nominations are not from talent but strong agency or popularity. I think sungjae and soo hyang (both from school 2015) will win the award. Apart from sohyun, their acting was really great!

I hope sohyun is in a really good drama the next time so she could be nominated for better awards and I would love to see her at baeksangs!

Ah yes, I was disappointed that the 3 of them got nominated while she was not. But when I looked into the list of nominees, I felt that many actors/actresses are even more deserving than some of the people on the list, so the prestige of the award didn't appeal to me. And yes, it's not Baeksangs level. I would love to see her in Baeksangs getting a best new actress award. :)  

• Like 1

Kim So Hyun shows off her Fall fashion at an event

hh1.jpg

Mydaily - Naver: Kim So Hyun in 'fall fashion that shows her feminine beauty'

1. [+920, -54] The fact that she's natural makes her more likeable. Please never go under the knife~

2. [+714, -63] She gets prettier by the day ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+654, -98] She looks like Son Ye Jin

4. [+474, -50] Pretty as a doll

5. [+226, -32] I wonder how she'll look like in her 20s ㅋㅋㅋ She'll be so pretty

6. [+202, -14] I hope her agency bans her from doing any plastic surgery

7. [+163, -22] So Hyun-ah, who's your mother? ㅜㅜ

8. [+146, -22] Pretty, awesome actress, polite and kind^^

9. [+149, -26] Who is her coordi? She's still a young student but why dress her in weird and old-looking clothes? 

10. [+100, -8] In comparison to Kim Yoo Jung, Kim So Hyun dresses like an elder

11. [+72, -10] Jealous of whoever she gets married to

12. [+67, -9] Did she gain weight??? She got chubbier~~ She looks really good with some weight on her ~~

13. [+62, -9] The time has come to hand over the nations first love title to this kid

Link: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/09/kim-so-hyun-shows-her-fall-fashion-at.html

• Like 2

[+62, -9] The time has come to hand over the nations first love title to this kid

[+202, -14] I hope her agency bans her from doing any plastic surgery

[+149, -26] Who is her coordi? She's still a young student but why dress her in weird and old-looking clothes? 

[+100, -8] In comparison to Kim Yoo Jung, Kim So Hyun dresses like an elder

couldn't help but to agree with these posts .She looks good in regular jeans and a top or a feminine dress w/natural makeup. I can seriously coordinate better than her stylists.

she did gain weight (mostly on her face) but it's normal for someone her age. I think she's at a age where puberty is hitting her the hardest. 

Edited by anon0503
  • Like 2

Guest guacamole

Kim Sohyun Update
Hazzys accessories 

COoOpwnUYAAdh38.jpg:small

COq9v2jUsAAqlRX.jpg:small

ahh that award ceremony event was just for newcomer and rookie actors and actress Haha thanks for informing us :D

yes I am also waiting for kbs awards :w00t: They view Sohyun as an actress already because last year she won best actress for mini series/one act oooooh I am so nervous I hope she wins :wub:

----

about her gaining weight I think its a good sign :D She wasn't starving herself while filming Pure Love :) She needs food so she will have energy to act :D She is taking care of herself or maybe the chef in Pure Love set must have been an excellent one haha I think she really had a great time while staying in the countryside :D

I think the outfit for anniel event is okay ... the only problem is the chiffon blouse ... it looks like a ruffles blouse which is always associated for adult women and it doesn't help that its also long sleeve (it looks like an outfit for office women) ...maybe if its short sleeve/ sleeveless it will be better (but I don't think its appropriate because its cold in Korea now) not sure .... but I like how noona coordis pick something that lets you remind the season right now in Korea which is autumn (falling leaves in Sohyun's blouse) ... I think the coordis is romantic :P 

the color combination of her attire here is white/black -black-blue from top to bottom ... which makes someone always look at her shoes because its the only one which is not monochrome. And the blue shoes is the one she is selling/endorsing at the event :)

Btw I love her hairstyle in this store opening hehe 

anyway this is just an opinion about her outfit for that event ^_^  I think coordis noona is doing her best:D haha fighting noona! :P:P

---

I love the recent release hazzys photoshoot pictures its simple but looks stylish :P:wub:

Kim Sohyun IG Update

[KOR] 기분좋은하루~

[ENG] A day with a great feeling~

trans credit: sohyunxjingoo

--- 

I hope this means she have a new drama or movie project :P:P haha 

Edited by guacamole

I actually think her outfit is okay. My problem is only the shoes and the long socks. Since her blouse already has prints, it's better it the coordi made the shoes plain-colored and the socks shorter. But overall it's okay. I prefer her wearing flats rather than high heels since flat sandals/shoes suits her better. She still looks best with no/light make-up so I hope the make-up artist applies lighter make-up.I just hope her gaining weight is a result of her resting, sometimes people gain weight if they are stressed (during School 2015 filming she gained weight on her face due to too much stress).

So Hyun and Yook Sung Jae new pictures for Hazzy's

• Like 2

Guest guacamole

I like those shoes tho haha it reminds me of Secret Garden and Hyun Bin

tumblr_nuklrnwTlH1ucjhrro1_500.jpg

Both are Italian. Hand Made. :lol:;) 

anyway seriously I like it :) its sparkly:P:P:wub: sawry I like sparkly shoes sometimes its pretty :P:P

I think she went there because its the store opening of IC in Seoul and the shoes she is holding in that picture and wearing in that event is Anniel brand  :D

I like how Sohyun uses what she endorses. She was also using a hazzys bag during the event :D

Anniel international website here

IG of Collection Inspiration store in Seoul here

Collection Inspiration here

---

yes light make up is the best looking for Sohyun and I love her outfit here more 

tumblr_nuklwfux7M1ucjhrro1_400.jpg

Edited by guacamole