✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 minute ago, elan1 said:

LOL yes save your mister damsel in distress :joy:

Not only that, they both used to be in Sidus HQ!!! JJH left the same year (2010) that sohyun joined Sidus... it was meant to be :wub:

Now I am interested what are the other similarities between our So Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun.

• Blob 1

17 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Now I am interested what are the other similarities between our So Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun.

Ikr, let’s fight ghost proved to me that sohyun is amazing at comedy. When she combines sass and comedy together in scenes, I can see some semblance of JJH in her. Obviously they are two different individuals and have their own unique trademarks but they both have a dominant presence and easy-going charisma that we can’t help but root for them both :blush:

34 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun's photos received 66.000 likes on Soompi facebook page. Also there are more than 1000 comments.

Her remarkable power and influence :heart: I’m so happy that so many people are excited for moon river! :) 

@Erick Miranda I just found out they both have one brother as a sibling but the difference is JJH brother is older while sohyun brother is younger. 

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

Top 11 Best School/College Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist

For new K-Dramas fans and non-addict to K-Dramas, it is often hard to make a great watchlist. You most probably ask your friend’s opinions or read the reviews online to make your selection, but sometimes it is not enough.

K-Dramas have plenty of genres. If you are looking for more romance recommendations, you check our previous recommendations best romantic comedybest romance historical, best action-thriller romance, and best fantasy romance.

This time, we listed romance dramas set in school and university. If you are a K-Drama beginner, you might want to look out for the dramas that suit your taste the most among the one selected below.

For K-Drama addict, you probably have watched all of the drama listed below, if not it is time to add to your watchlist.

3- "Who Are You: School 2015"

Top 11 Best School/College Romance K-Dramas To Have On Your Watchlist

KBS

When: 2015

Cast: Kim SoHyun, BTOB's Yook SungJae, Nam JooHyuk

Summary: A youth drama that tells the story of an 18 years old high school girl whose life completely changed suddenly as well as the students surrounding her.

Why watch?: For young viewers, this drama is a must. Kim SoHyun acting is perfect in this teenage drama. The plot and the love triangle also made it worthwhile to watch.

I think it is safe to say that School 2015 is a cult hit. Trust me, when fans talked about the best school-themed Kdrama, School 2015 is always mentioned. Well, it is not surprising because it has all the elements to be an all-time fave - strong female lead, good-looking male leads, love triangle and second lead syndrome.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

I think it is safe to say that School 2015 is a cult hit. Trust me, when fans talked about the best school-themed Kdrama, School 2015 is always mentioned. Well, it is not surprising because it has all the elements to be an all-time fave - strong female lead, good-looking male leads, love triangle and secon lead syndrome.

I think that is a safe assessment! I’m re-watching it right now as well. It has staying power :) 

:letsgo:

everyone please go to VC YouTube account and click “community” tab and write in the comment section in the post on top of that page! Let’s encourage so Hyun and moon river people :wub:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

(1 of 2)
[Time Machine] Kim So-Hyun, nation Child actor → Jeon Jeon-Hyun same agency… The road to a national actor (Source: Ten Asia Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/GZAXkB2f

Song Hye-kyo, Han Hye-jin, Seong Yu-ri, Son Ye-jin, Lee Bo-young, Han Ji-min, and Jung Yu-mi, all of the beautiful celebrities' child roles showed off their presence as child actors for about 10 years. It is said that child actors are cast as actors that resemble the leading actors to a certain extent so that the flow of the drama does not break. Now who is she who has now escaped from a child role and has become a leading actor?

She was born in Australia, but came to Korea at the age of 5 and made her debut as an actor. Kim So-hyun, who returned to Korea with her family, had to choose two options. Her mother asked her to choose one of her acting academy and piano academy, so Kim So-hyun chose her acting academy.

Kim So-hyun, who attended an acting academy even before she entered elementary school, debuted in the entertainment world in earnest when she appeared in KBS2 dramas'Your Trivia for Ten Minutes','Happy Girl','Kesera Sera', and'Legendary Hometown' when she was 7 years old. In 2012 she appeared in the drama'The Moon Embraces the Sun' as a child of Yun Bo-kyung, and she gained public awareness.

Kim So-hyun liked reading when she was in elementary school and was so clever that she won first place in the whole school. Then she announced her intention to give up on entering high school at the production presentation of'Who-are you-School 2015'. Since she was a child, she was acting and studying at the same time, so she only attending school, and the life repeated, she could not concentrate on studying, which is why she was sorry to her friends and teachers as well. After this, she took her GED in 2017 and is currently attending the Department of Theater and Film at Hanyang University.

She was the first to star in Tooniverse's trilogy drama'Maboy', and showed her talent not only as an acting but also as an entertainment MC. She is from 2013 to 2015, she has been at the MBC show music core for 1 year and 9 months! She was in charge of music-oriented MC.

and she was loved by many because of her stable progress on stage regardless of anxious appearance at the early stage. 'Reset' in 2014,'Who You-School 2015' in 2015,'Nightmare Teacher' in 2016,'lets fight Ghost ','Ruler' in 2017,'Radio Romance' in 2018,'Love Alarm' in 2019. She took on the lead role and led the drama enthusiastically.

Kim Sohyun was cast as a female lead in movie 'pure love' with EXO's Do Kyung-soo. Her first starring movie raised expectations, but her grades weren't as close as expected because of the clichéd story.

Most of all, she appeared as a youth stage of Son Ye-jin in'Deokhye Ongju' and collected topics. From the beginning of her debut, Kim Sohyun, who had been famous for her'look like Son Ye-jin'. She constantly mentioned that she wanted to do a work with Son Ye-jin on the broadcast, but finally she appeared in the same movie in'Dukhye Ongju'. She said, "I was so nervous when reading the script that I couldn't make eye contact and talk."

Recently, she is showing an increasingly upgraded positive beauty. She is captivating her gaze with her appearance from her past cute child to a mature woman. She was the lead role in the drama'River where the moon rises', attended the script reading site revealed on January 7th and made her first breath with popular actors such as Ji Ji-hoon, Lee Ji-hoon, and Kang Haneul, raising expectations for her work. Kim So-hyun is going to show off her unique charm by playing the role of Pyeong-gang, a princess of Goguryeo, and a killer in drama.

In addition, you can meet Kim Sohyun in Netflix original series' 'Love alarm S2'. The fans are happy for her.

And today (18th) Kim Sohyun delivered the news that she had signed an exclusive contract with culture depot to which Jeon Ji-hyun and Seo Ji-hye belong. She said, "I am grateful to inform you of good news in beginning the new year. I will try to show a more developed image in the works I participate in the future. Please look forward and support a lot."

Kim Sohyun wants to become an actor who can hear the words "person herself is cool". She hopes that she will establish her position as a national actor loved by many for a long time.

cr:shirlley0604 ,ig

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Her mother asked her to choose one of her acting academy and piano academy, so Kim So-hyun chose her acting academy.

although she chose acting over piano, it is hilariously ironic she played a pianist in three dramas :lol:

64366-CA3-EB54-4-B7-F-8-DD8-072883-C2-A6

88-A498-B4-F274-43-E1-9-ABC-09-D72396704

8-E149-B1-F-48-DC-49-D6-8021-3-ECEC3-E8-

• Blob 2

18 minutes ago, Breeze said:

(1 of 2)
[Time Machine] Kim So-Hyun, nation Child actor → Jeon Jeon-Hyun same agency… The road to a national actor (Source: Ten Asia Naver TV Entertainment) http://naver.me/GZAXkB2f

Song Hye-kyo, Han Hye-jin, Seong Yu-ri, Son Ye-jin, Lee Bo-young, Han Ji-min, and Jung Yu-mi, all of the beautiful celebrities' child roles showed off their presence as child actors for about 10 years. It is said that child actors are cast as actors that resemble the leading actors to a certain extent so that the flow of the drama does not break. Now who is she who has now escaped from a child role and has become a leading actor?

She was born in Australia, but came to Korea at the age of 5 and made her debut as an actor. Kim So-hyun, who returned to Korea with her family, had to choose two options. Her mother asked her to choose one of her acting academy and piano academy, so Kim So-hyun chose her acting academy.

Kim So-hyun, who attended an acting academy even before she entered elementary school, debuted in the entertainment world in earnest when she appeared in KBS2 dramas'Your Trivia for Ten Minutes','Happy Girl','Kesera Sera', and'Legendary Hometown' when she was 7 years old. In 2012 she appeared in the drama'The Moon Embraces the Sun' as a child of Yun Bo-kyung, and she gained public awareness.

Kim So-hyun liked reading when she was in elementary school and was so clever that she won first place in the whole school. Then she announced her intention to give up on entering high school at the production presentation of'Who-are you-School 2015'. Since she was a child, she was acting and studying at the same time, so she only attending school, and the life repeated, she could not concentrate on studying, which is why she was sorry to her friends and teachers as well. After this, she took her GED in 2017 and is currently attending the Department of Theater and Film at Hanyang University.

She was the first to star in Tooniverse's trilogy drama'Maboy', and showed her talent not only as an acting but also as an entertainment MC. She is from 2013 to 2015, she has been at the MBC show music core for 1 year and 9 months! She was in charge of music-oriented MC.

and she was loved by many because of her stable progress on stage regardless of anxious appearance at the early stage. 'Reset' in 2014,'Who You-School 2015' in 2015,'Nightmare Teacher' in 2016,'lets fight Ghost ','Ruler' in 2017,'Radio Romance' in 2018,'Love Alarm' in 2019. She took on the lead role and led the drama enthusiastically.

Kim Sohyun was cast as a female lead in movie 'pure love' with EXO's Do Kyung-soo. Her first starring movie raised expectations, but her grades weren't as close as expected because of the clichéd story.

Most of all, she appeared as a youth stage of Son Ye-jin in'Deokhye Ongju' and collected topics. From the beginning of her debut, Kim Sohyun, who had been famous for her'look like Son Ye-jin'. She constantly mentioned that she wanted to do a work with Son Ye-jin on the broadcast, but finally she appeared in the same movie in'Dukhye Ongju'. She said, "I was so nervous when reading the script that I couldn't make eye contact and talk."

Recently, she is showing an increasingly upgraded positive beauty. She is captivating her gaze with her appearance from her past cute child to a mature woman. She was the lead role in the drama'River where the moon rises', attended the script reading site revealed on January 7th and made her first breath with popular actors such as Ji Ji-hoon, Lee Ji-hoon, and Kang Haneul, raising expectations for her work. Kim So-hyun is going to show off her unique charm by playing the role of Pyeong-gang, a princess of Goguryeo, and a killer in drama.

In addition, you can meet Kim Sohyun in Netflix original series' 'Love alarm S2'. The fans are happy for her.

And today (18th) Kim Sohyun delivered the news that she had signed an exclusive contract with culture depot to which Jeon Ji-hyun and Seo Ji-hye belong. She said, "I am grateful to inform you of good news in beginning the new year. I will try to show a more developed image in the works I participate in the future. Please look forward and support a lot."

Kim Sohyun wants to become an actor who can hear the words "person herself is cool". She hopes that she will establish her position as a national actor loved by many for a long time.

cr:shirlley0604 ,ig

She is on her road to be the Nation's Actress. I feel that her passion for acting will take her to that position.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

7 K-Dramas To Warm Up To This Winter

Sometimes when you watch a K-drama that is set during the winter, it has the ability to make you feel nostalgic and emotional for no reason at all. And somehow that K-drama manages to really pull at your heartstrings, making you feel all warm inside. These kinds of K-dramas leave us feeling hopeful and make us believe in the ability to heal after some very tough, even traumatic times. Hopefully these stories will provide you with all the comfort and warmth this winter season!

And if you’re looking for some other winter themed K-dramas, make sure to check out this feature here.

7. “Radio Romance

radio-romance15.png

“Radio Romance” tells the story of a boy named Ji Soo Ho (Yoon Doojoon) and a girl named Song Geu Rim, (Kim So Hyun) who meet by chance in a hospital as teenagers. Soo Ho grows up to become a famous actor, alone and depressed, while Geu Rim grows up to be an aspiring writer for a radio station. They meet again as adults and Soo Ho remembers her as the first girl he fell in love with. And although their relationship is a love-hate one at first, they come to fall deeply in love with each other.

“Radio Romance” is a slow-burn drama, but one that is well worth the watch until the end. You’ll be surprised at the level of acting abilities that Yoon Doojoon demonstrates in this role, and you’ll appreciate various attributes of his character. His character has suffered emotionally for a very long time and is able to find peace through falling in love with Song Geu Rim. It’s a beautiful story that portrays the life of famous people so poignantly that you’ll be empathizing as well as relating to the characters. It’s the perfect series to watch during the winter!

radio-romance.gif

https://www.soompi.com/article/1440271wpp/7-k-dramas-to-warm-up-to-this-winter

• Blob 2

Kim So Hyun Becomes The Youngest South Korean Actress To Cross 10M Followers On Instagram

With a long career in acting, Kim So Hyun has become the youngest South Korean actress to gain 10 million followers on Instagram, just at the age of 21

Kim So Hyun is one of the most popular emerging actors in South Korea. Even though she is only 21 years old, she has a lot of experience in the world of acting, having worked extensively as a child actor. Kim is known for the numerous roles that she has played on screen which have earned her a lot of popularity within South Korea and outside the country as well. The fact is visible in the kind of following that she has obtained on social media, especially on Instagram. Have a look at the record that she has broken owing to her following on social media.

Kim So Hyun breaks record on social media

Along with other records that are likely to have broken by Kim on the back of her acting career, she has also broken the record to become the youngest actress to gain 10 million followers on Instagram. She has remained consistently active on social media, keeping her fans and followers informed about the events in her personal and professional life. She has posted several photos that show her in different looks and is known to be interactive with her followers as well. That has consequently resulted in her gaining a large number of followers on her Instagram.

Kim So Hyun’s Instagram sees the actress posting if not daily, then at least once or twice a week. Many of the photos that she posts is that of her pet dog, along with many of her own candid pictures as well. While she may not be as active as many of the ‘social media influencers’, her posts have been enough to gain a large number of followers. Her acting skills and her success in South Korean films have resulted in the rapid increase in her following. 

She started her acting career by appearing in the television show Drama City, and was soon seen in other shows as well. She eventually started working in South Korean films and performed in films like Man of Vendetta, Sin of a Family, I Am the King, The Last Princess and many more. She was last seen in the television show The Tale of Nokdu. 

https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/others/kim-so-hyun-becomes-the-youngest-south-korean-actress-to-cross-10m-followers-on-instagram.html

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

New poster and stills for KBS sageuk River Where the Moon Rises

River Where the Moon Rises is the drama I’m most looking forward to in 2021, and it’s released new stills. In this Goguryeo sageuk romance, Ji-soo (
When I Was the Most Beautiful) and Kim So-hyun (Love Alarm) respectively play a village-idiot-turned-general and a princess who wants to be king.

The poster shows a shadowy outline of Kim So-hyun on horseback, with Ji-soo’s face in the clouds. The text reads, “A general whose love became history, Ondal” and “A princess whose entire life was Goguryeo, Pyeonggang.” The stills show Kim So-hyun also on horseback, rocking some armor and engaging in battle.

This folktale adaptation drama has all the ingredients to be awesome. A kickass female lead with strong ambitions, and a supportive romantic male partner who knows how to sacrifice. Kim So-hyun and Ji-soo have worked together before in a short, youth drama Page Turner, where their chemistry was off the charts so I have high hopes. As long as the plot doesn’t get too mired in noble idiocy like Ruler-Master of the Mask, River Where the Moon Rises has great potential.

KBS Monday-Tuesday drama River Where the Moon Rises will start airing on February 15.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/01/new-poster-and-stills-for-kbs-sageuk-river-where-the-moon-rises/

• Blob 2

0-E35578-C-47-D7-471-A-9934-141-EC850-F8
1-EEC186-C-E136-46-F5-830-C-2-AF0-CE6-A9
2-F389309-61-FE-4-C29-AC5-D-7-F864-D299-

:love: VC up their game! I love this paint fading art style they used for the individual posters. They’re so unique and not like the typical bland posters we often see! Even the couple photo, it mades it seem like it it was done on a canvas. I like how they superimpose the images with the canvas it’s so aesthetically pleasing :heart: Sohyun, you’re so beautiful! :) 

we know this drama is going to break our hearts, look at the tears in their eyes! Drama please make me cry! I want a river of salty tears :bawling:

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1449874wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soo-share-a-fateful-romance-that-changes-history-in-upcoming-drama

Kim So Hyun And Ji Soo Share A Fateful Romance That Changes History In Upcoming Drama

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “River Where the Moon Rises” has unveiled a romantic new poster!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” will tell the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (played by Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (played by Ji Soo).

On January 21, the upcoming drama released a poster that teases the powerful chemistry and deep trust between its two leads, whose fateful romance will rewrite history. Notably, as the characters gaze into each other’s eyes, Pyeonggang is dressed in frayed, humble clothing like On Dal’s that stands in stark contrast to her status as a princess—as well as On Dal’s eventual destiny as a revered general.

The poster’s intriguing caption also hints at the unexpected changes “River Where the Moon Rises” will make in its retelling of the famous tale, which is well-known to all Koreans: “‘Princess Pyeonggang and the Fool On Dal’: a love story known to everyone, but that no one [truly] knows.”

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, yeli said:

Trending in indonesia

I hope during the broadcast she/RWTMR will be trending in my country too.

I love when we see her trend :love:

29 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Like idols dating news 70k  likes .Sso impressed everyone with her powerful look

LOL she has been serving us good visuals! Trend Trend Trend! :relaxed:

29 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun also trending on Malaysia

she deserves to trend in outer space too :P

angel no lie :innocent:

this is such a great fan edit :kiss_wink:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

RWTMR's Mydramalist page. 

That's true . Now the drama and characters  compared to the culture of China .:joy:

Sohyun was Jung Il Woo's ideal type at the time of TMES . He choose Sohyun between Han  Gain and Yoojung :)

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2