✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/01/kim-so-hyun-becomes-the-youngest-actress-to-surpass-10-million-followers-on-instagram

“Kim So Hyun becomes the youngest actress to surpass 10 million followers on Instagram

AKP STAFF

1610748399-untitled-1.jpg

Actress Kim So Hyun surpassed 10 million followers on Instagram on January 15 KST.

The young actress has not actively shared many photos of her daily life but has been consistently sharing photos promoting her activities. Kim So Hyun was able to secure this many followers as many fans in Korea and overseas were able to see many of her works.

In addition to promoting her activities, Kim So Hyun also uploads various greetings starting from the new year greetings to messages cheering on the students taking the CSAT and messages thanking her fans.

1610748623-image.png
In an interview published in the August issue of TS Magazine back in 2017, she stated, "I want to follow all my fans who follow me. So there was a time I spent the whole night following back my followers and then my account was restricted momentarily. I think the issue was that I tried to follow so many people in a short period of time."

Kim So Hyun joined IU, Suzy, Lee Sung Kyung, YoonA, Park Shin Hye, and Song Hye Kyobecoming the youngest among the actresses with over 10 million followers on Instagram.”

1610748663-image.png

Who is doing it like her??? Our queen! She deserves all recognition and success!!! :blush:

• Blob 2

10 hours ago, kimjojo said:

When are we getting next updates? Hope they release the official teaser soon Kinda wish they at least release the teaser for love alarm 2 as well?

According to VC, character posters are coming out next week! ikr, Netflix, please give us something. Kind of strange that moon river is coming out before love alarm 2 :sweatingbullets:

:kitty:

• Blob 2

9 hours ago, Breeze said:

NetflixSA uptade. Love Alarm 2 coming soon. But big question is when:joy: Nobody knows  

I cry every day. I think everyone and every creature in every solar system knows that love alarm 2 is “coming soon” but that’s it. Coming soon should be like tomorrow :P I don’t even think “Netflix” knows when “Netflix” is even releasing the drama lol

:sad1:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/15/2021 at 11:10 AM, elan1 said:

Im probably minority but I like love triangles in drama because it makes things more interesting :lol:

Generally I don't have any issue with love triangles but I don't want triangle in ksh dramas lol. I think it is because whenever there is love triangle in her dramas, viewers interest move more towards the love triangle and her acting remain underrated for eg. School 2015 and love alarm and also ruler and some even hate her.

So, I wish next time she will star in a drama with no triangle and we fans can enjoy her acting without any distractions.:approves:

• Insightful 3

Kim So Hyun’s instagram account has surpassed 10 million followers

As of January 15 KST, Kim So Hyun’s instagram account surpassed 10 million followers. She is said to be the youngest Korean actress to surpass 10 million followers, joining an elite club of the few other Korean actresses who also have more than 10 million followers, which includes IU, Suzy, Lee Sung Kyung, YoonA, Park Shin Hye, and Song Hye Kyo.

Kim So Hyun uses her instagram to communicate with her fans, share selfies of her daily life and preparations for her dramas.

Congratulations on surpassing 10 million followers, Kim So Hyun!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKHBwmKqqEN/

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, kimjojo said:

Generally I don't have any issue with love triangles but I don't want triangle in ksh dramas lol. I think it is because whenever there is love triangle in her dramas, viewers interest move more towards the love triangle and her acting remain underrated for eg. School 2015 and love alarm and also ruler and some even hate her.

So, I wish next time she will star in a drama with no triangle and we fans can enjoy her acting without any distractions.

I understand your point :)I love seeing her have chemistry with multiple actors at the same time :D I personally don’t see people ignoring her wonderful acting due to love triangle if there is, very few people. That’s why she is the youngest korean actress to have 10M followers. If some people hate her, that’s their fault for not realizing the difference between reality and fiction. We don’t want people who can’t think logically to be her fans anyways. They will be the first to leave her in the fandom for the smallest of things :lol: some people will find ways to hate her no matter if there is a love triangle or not lol those people can’t be reasoned. I became a fan of her due to school 2015, and personally the love triangle didn’t distract me at all. I honestly think the love triangle gave the drama more attention and more viewers :joy: 

Sohyun being annoyed is everything :D

they are time travelers :love:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Kim So Hyun is the youngest actress to surpass 10 million followers on Instagram

The actress stated that once she even tried to 'follow' all of her fans on social media, leading to her account being temporarily being blocked.

kimsohyun.png

South Korea — Korean actress Kim So Hyun surpassed 10 million followers on Instagram as of January 15, making her the youngest actress to do so according to a report by Allkpop.

Kim So Hyun has not been sharing photos of her daily life but instead has been regularly sharing photos promoting her activities.

The 21-year-old actress was able to secure this many followers as fans not only in Korea but all over the world, were able to view her work.

Kim So Hyun also uploads various greetings in addition to promoting her activities, starting from the new year greetings to messages cheering on the students taking the CSAT and messages thanking her fans.

In an interview published in the August issue of TS Magazine back in 2017, she stated, “I want to follow all my fans who follow me. So there was a time I spent the whole night following back my followers and then my account was restricted momentarily. I think the issue was that I tried to follow so many people in a short period of time.”

Kim So Hyun joined IU, Suzy, Lee Sung Kyung, YoonA, Park Shin Hye, and Song Hye Kyo becoming the youngest among the actresses with over 10 million followers on Instagram.

Born on June 4, 1999, Kim So Hyun is a South Korean actress who began her career as a child actress in 2006 and initially gained public attention for playing a villainous young queen-to-be in Moon Embracing the Sun (2012) and a murderer’s teenage daughter who falls into tragedy in Missing You (2013).

She took on her first leading role in teen drama Who Are You: School 2015 (2015) and since then, has starred in musical Page Turner (2016), historical melodrama The Emperor: Owner of the Mask (2017), romantic comedy Radio Romance (2018), television dramas based on Naver Webtoon’s Hey Ghost, Let’s Fight (2016), Love Alarm (2019–2021) and The Tale of Nokdu (2019) and Korean folklore River Where The Moon Rises (2021). She was the regular host of MBC’s music program Music Core and survival reality show Under Nineteen in 2019.

https://theindependent.sg/kim-so-hyun-is-the-youngest-actress-to-surpass-10-million-followers-on-instagram/

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I wonder what’s the webtoon about? I hope we hear new casting info on her soon... I hear some actors are already getting casting offers although their current dramas haven’t even aired yet :P

i don’t know where this was from, but she is so cute here :biubiu:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/17/2021 at 7:27 AM, elan1 said:
i don’t know where this was from, but she is so cute here

I think this is from her photoshoot with park seo joon and lee hyun woo. This whole photoshoot is really cute.:fullofhearts:

On 1/17/2021 at 6:21 AM, elan1 said:

I wonder what’s the webtoon about? I hope we hear new casting info on her soon... I hear some actors are already getting casting offers although their current dramas haven’t even aired yet :P

That webtoon looks like an age appropriate character for her. Even I wonder what this is about.Looks interesting. I wish she will headline new drama soon. Yeah I am really greedy.:blush:

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

On 1/17/2021 at 8:59 AM, kimjojo said:

think this is from her photoshoot with park seo joon and lee hyun woo. This whole photoshoot is really cute.

thank you :wub: I want to see her work with both of them in a movie or a drama! :P me too, I want to see her in a new drama casting news before even moon river and love alarm 2 even airs :joy:

this scene always break my heart. They both acted so well :criesariver:

• Love 1
  • Blob 1