✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I am really liking her peri pera pics although I still don't like that super bright lip color on her. The concept and the clothes really suits her imo. very refreshing. She also uploaded BTS pics. from her shoot with the brand HAZZY. I believe that this is today? if it is idk how she can look so different from a country girl in pure love to such a chic city girl<3 These pictures are my favorites of her so far. I hope they continue to give her this type of styling and makeup.

• Like 4

I sent the MMS, but what's the poll, and how do I vote in it?

This about The Nation's (korea's) Little Sister title, and they are vs Sohyun against yoojung and you only need to send her name  김소현 and adj a picture or a message supporting her, you can vote till 50 times :) 

I sent the MMS, but what's the poll, and how do I vote in it?

This about The Nation's (korea's) Little Sister title, and they are vs Sohyun against yoojung and you only need to send her name  김소현 and adj a picture or a message supporting her, you can vote till 50 times :) 

oh and the number to send is +82 1877 0256

Oh sohyun is winning in the poll, we can only see supporting messages for her in it :) so happy for her, but how @anon0503_stv said I think about her like the next First love of the nation, well see if she gets the title after Pure Love just as suzy after Architecture 101  haahahaha 

• Like 1

some fans took pictures of sohyun, kyungsoo, and his manager at a cafe in goheun. she's the one in pink. hehe idk why but I think they look really cute. Kyungsoo is older than her but they look like high school students on a date.

CMQ6nSJU8AATjYE.jpg

CMQ7sUDU8AEYJb7.jpg

CMQzqLCUkAA_QtG.jpg

source: @Dyoovely

• Like 3

Guest guacamole

Kim So Hyun IG update

tumblr_nt0le1HDjb1ucjhrro1_500.jpg

숲 SOUP Performance Feminism Fashion: facebookaccnt : website 

tumblr_nt0l1duIgJ1ucjhrro2_500.jpg

Peripera: clubclio website

-------

haha such coincidence :sweatingbullets: the fan was lucky to take their picture with the duck figurine :P I'm not sure but I think they both like ducks  

Its good to see they are in friendly terms ...I hope their chemistry in the movie is amazing! 

Guest guacamole

Kim So Hyun IG update

tumblr_nt3x4lRQmV1ucjhrro2_1280.jpg

Happy Independence day South Korea!

------

tumblr_nt3x4lRQmV1ucjhrro1_1280.jpg

check hazzya : instagram and website

translation : 

Who is the HAZZYS lucky guy?
There is a model guy with #Kimsohyun
~!! Who is he ? Now event ~! 

trans: @wow_sojuice

sooooo who is the model guy ?? errr joohyuk maybe? errr but base on the blurry picture the guy is not that tall .....hmmmmmmmmmm ... who could it be?

translation : 

sooooo who is the model guy ?? errr joohyuk maybe? errr but base on the blurry picture the guy is not that tall .....hmmmmmmmmmm ... who could it be?

lol I'm sure it's sungjae. if you look at hazzy's instagram followers they followed sohyun and a fan account of sungjae.

• Like 3

Participation Details for Hazzys accessories event:

(English Translation credit to https://instagram.com/krtranslate/ )

NEW Hazzystar!
Who is the lucky guy that becomes Hazzys Accessories model together with Kim So Hyun?
Hazzys Accessories new model, Kim So Hyun! There's a male model appeared together with her, who's this lucky guy? Please guess the answer!
We'll give Hazzys Accessories card holder, belt and Hazzy doggie product to 15 people through drawing lots.
-period: 8.15 - 8.24
-participation method
1. Follow Hazzys Accessories official insta account
2. Capture Hazzystar insta's event image or regram and guess the answer!
3. #헤지스모델 hashtag is needed
-free gift: ID card holder 5 people, belt 5 people, Hazzy doggie companion dog tShirt 5 people
-announcement of winner: 8.31
We hope for a lot of participations
Then, enter GO!

• Like 3

translation : 

lol I'm sure it's sungjae. if you look at hazzy's instagram followers they followed sohyun and a fan account of sungjae.

dont know if it is or not is sungjae but if it's they are really a couple ent hahahaha omg that would be awesome (for me as a eunkwang/taebi shipper) 

• Like 2

Guest guacamole

translation : 

dont know if it is or not is sungjae but if it's they are really a couple ent hahahaha omg that would be awesome (for me as a eunkwang/taebi shipper) 

someone guess its im siwan , an acting-dol of ZE:A group ... he is also famous acting idol in Skorea (Misaeng) hahaha if that is siwan and base on the blurry pictures the pose they made.... yowzzzzz sohyun is jjang! chemistry/connections queen lol :w00t: 

------

message for Kim So hyun's manager haha 

okay this is just me being paranoid and protective of my eonnie!!!!  

Its just that she is being paired up with boys/men a lot lately .... I know its for work and Sohyun is professional and have good ethics but she is being paired up with idooools (charm+ talent+ good character = perfect lady killer = me:girl: dead ) 

gawd manager-nim please protect our princess ! please! please! men are wolves  ? <---- can I say that ... I CAN RIGHT???~ ... its partly right right???!!!!  I know she is smart girl and I love how she have so many projects but       justtttttttttttttttttttttttttttt please take care of her okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! PLEASE ALWAYS STAY BY HER SIDE!  :tears::tears: I'm gonna cry if she gets hurt okayyyy sooo please please manager-nim if by chance you see this please protect our princess! Im sooo worried!!!

tumblr_nt5gdog1PH1ucjhrro1_500.jpg

soup update : dcollect

Edited by guacamole

Just a language usage question: I see LOTS of people in this thread caling Ms Kim eonni. As she's only 16, I find that surprising. Those who do this, is she actually older than you, or is there another reason for calling her eonni?

hahaha well many of her fans are 2000s girls so its usual to they calling her that way, i dont do that because im 94 liner so its weird to do but i think many are because are younger, the other part maybe because like to call everbody unnie oppa like they are but they are no :)

• Like 1

Just a language usage question: I see LOTS of people in this thread caling Ms Kim eonni. As she's only 16, I find that surprising. Those who do this, is she actually older than you, or is there another reason for calling her eonni?

Maybe they are younger than sohyun? I know sometimes people call her sohyunnie which is kind of like a cuter way to call someone who's younger than you.

And @makabe23 I actually would love to see her with siwan. I know he was hazzy's model before but I'm pretty sure it's sungjae just based on the fact that HAZZYS followed sungjae's instagram along with sohyun. They usually follow their models it seems. with that being said I really want to see her and siwan in a drama. I know they are pretty close to each other (sohyun called him a wise old man lol) and feel that they would have a lot of chemistry together. 

And I don't think you need to worry about boys. I mean even if the boys that she works with is interested in her I doubt that they could do anything about it until she's of legal age. And her mom is actually her manager, so she's with sohyun 24/7 I presume. I doubt that the boys can act on anything if her mom is always there with her lol. I'm more concerned over that fact that she's going to have jealous fangirls hating on her because she's working with their oppars. lol

translation : 

someone guess its im siwan , an acting-dol of ZE:A group ... he is also famous acting idol in Skorea (Misaeng) hahaha if that is siwan and base on the blurry pictures the pose they made.... yowzzzzz sohyun is jjang! chemistry/connections queen lol :w00t: 

------

message for Kim So hyun's manager haha 

Hidden Content

soup update : dcollect

it would be really great if its siwan because they are friends but i think its sungjae because siwan was their model when CL was and i dont know if he can be with sohyun this time, i hope so becaue they are close and he is short (so looks younger than his age) haha xd 

• Like 1

Guest guacamole

tumblr_nt5t76sgYn1ucjhrro1_500.png

Kim Sohyun eonnie Congratulations you now have 1million followers ~ 

so happy ~ ;):D

Edited by guacamole