✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I was checking bts's videos and she, and v felt like something is going between them. Though ofcourse they can be good friends but there were rumors of v dating an late 90s gen actress and they share common friends.

I also read they matched clothes at awards or something. And he opened his soju like she did in her drama lol. If that is true, wow what a powerful couple they can be... a worldwide superstar musician  with top most actress of new generation... but both are too young to confirm right now. And will get hate if these rumors are true... so better they dont confirm. Male idols fans will not like it at all especially v's whose fanbase is in millions..but they look cute . And super rich. Kim so hyun is on her way to be among to paid actresses in work as well as endorsements ( i think she must already getting around 500 to 600kusd per endorsement? Senior actresses like jjh shk get over million usd and ksh will reach that level in future )

• Love 1
  • Insightful 2

9 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

I was checking bts's videos and she, and v felt like something is going between them. Though ofcourse they can be good friends but there were rumors of v dating an late 90s gen actress and they share common friends.

I also read they matched clothes at awards or something. And he opened his soju like she did in her drama lol. If that is true, wow what a powerful couple they can be... a worldwide superstar musician  with top most actress of new generation... but both are too young to confirm right now. And will get hate if these rumors are true... so better they dont confirm. Male idols fans will not like it at all especially v's whose fanbase is in millions..

They would be great together! I’m thinking maybe they are great friends but maybe they have an agreement they won’t date until way later on so they can focus in respective career. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, elan1 said:

They would be great together! I’m thinking maybe they are great friends but maybe they have an agreement they won’t date until way later on so they can focus in respective career. 

Yeah ofcourse i agree but if u check out youtube videos, the hints are there lol. When u get time u can check out lol. Yeah anyways they are young and its not like they will end up soulmates for sure.. but i ship this possible couple . Two nice human beings as well as good looking. Knetizens love visuals and will be more than happy for combined visuals lol.

And especially v can't afford to open up compared to ksh because people dont like hot idols dating.... but they can be fine if its ksh becauseshe is an actress and they look at actors with different pov compared to idols dating...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Yeah ofcourse i agree but if u check out youtube videos, the hints are there lol. When u get time u can check out lol. Yeah anyways they are young and its not like they will end up soulmates for sure.. but i ship this possible couple . Two nice human beings as well as good looking. Knetizens love visuals and will be more than happy for combined visuals lol.

And especially v can't afford to open up compared to ksh because people dont like hot idols dating.... but they can be fine if its ksh becauseshe is an actress and they look at actors with different pov compared to idols dating...

Definitely I’ll check those videos out! Fan boys and fan girls can Sometime act all crazy when their idol is dating. Sadly. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

Definitely I’ll check those videos out! Fan boys and fan girls can Sometime act all crazy when their idol is dating. Sadly. 

very interesting video. Red velvet yeri teasing ksh on stage lol,  when BTS were on stage and pointing at someone!. She was pointing to someone else but at the same time looking at ksh lol.... It's so Obvious! Lol ksh panicked and then smiled! And then heechul's reaction. I swear such people need to join murder mysteries. They are far better than detectives!

This is one of many videos .. Lol love such people who find out every little detail seriously

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deepakmahajan said:

very interesting video. Red velvet yeri teasing ksh on stage lol,  when BTS were on stage and pointing at someone!. She was pointing to someone else but at the same time looking at ksh lol.... It's so Obvious! Lol ksh panicked and then smiled! And then heechul's reaction. I swear such people need to join murder mysteries. They are far better than detectives!

This is one of many videos .. Lol love such people who find out every little detail seriously

I knew all the videos about them. (Also ı readed so many taesso stories. )  When ı watched this videos i believe they are really dating :phew: 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I knew all the videos about them. (Also ı readed so many taesso stories. )  When ı watched this videos i believe they are really dating :phew: 

I am v fanboy and like ksh ( not fan boy yet ). so i will be more than happy if this is true!! V like very simple and decent girls. Ksh despite being a top actress is simple and down to earth... I think they fit very well together.. super rich powerful couple of their gen.  And also both of them are down to earth!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

If they date many idol fans will attack poor her. Can't let them be happy if they date but they looking good together if they date. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hanyul's Mentha Trouble Spot Gel was picked as #1 choice for 2nd Half of 2019 GlowPick Comsumer Beauty Awards under Trouble Essence Category

Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun -twitter

#Hanyul #한율: Rank 1 comsumer beauty awards

#Soup #숲: First young casual brand in Korea to record 100 billion won in sales

Resim

Resim

cr: bndxv twitter

• Like 2
  • Love 1