✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

9 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Love Alarm is the 8th most watched Netflix's 2019 series in the Philippines. 

Netflix's metrics seems insufficient. If it's other way around, I gues LA will significantly rank higher. Anyways, congrats to LA and KSH! 

https://news.abs-cbn.com/entertainment/12/30/19/this-is-the-most-watched-netflix-release-in-ph

Netflix and their matrix is a mystery that nobody can solve. I always take their numbers with a pinch of salt but if twitter can be used for calculating popularity I concur love alarm would place on a lot more Netflix lists.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, petunia said:

So I have a question. Is kim sohyun normally this invisible after a successful drama or should I say dramas? I'm not used to seeing a celeb being this absent in the wake of their success.

KSH is known for being a workaholic. So, she maybe attending classess in her university right now or start shooting for Love Alarm S2. 

Futher, taking a break after a successful drama is somehow normal in Korea especially when you starred in successful Kim Eun Sook drama (i.e. Goblin, DOTS, The Heirs, Secret Garden) in which stars normally takes hiatus for 2 years due to extreme popularity. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, petunia said:

Netflix and their matrix is a mystery that nobody can solve. I always take their numbers with a pinch of salt but if twitter can be used for calculating popularity I concur love alarm would place on a lot more Netflix lists.

Yeah. Let's just hope that LA S2 will be more successful considering it has a very successful first season. Praying for KSH and LAS2 Team! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

KSH is known for being a workaholic. So, she maybe attending classess in her university right now or start shooting for Love Alarm S2. 

Yeah that brings me to the question when does love alarm start shooting? I just need to know what happens after that crazy cliffhanger. Netflix is torture. 

2 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Yeah. Let's just hope that LA S2 will be more successful considering it has a very successful first season. Praying for KSH for another successful drama! 

Technically it's the same drama but I get you. Honestly I'm in it for more sunoh jojo moments but hyeyoung deserves his season in the spotlight too. My poor sunoh jojo heart will cry. 

11 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Kind of. I just hope that they mediaplayed LAS1 coz it's extremely successful. 

Damn. Incompetent pr teams can ruin even the best career. Two successful dramas and they made her disappear? Especially after how love alarm blew up on online. Damn. 

• Insightful 1

2 hours ago, petunia said:

Damn. Incompetent pr teams can ruin even the best career. Two successful dramas and they made her disappear? Especially after how love alarm blew up on online. Damn. 

Huhu. Haha. Maybe they are waiting for her to star a successful Kim Eun Sook drama for them to intensively promote her. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Erick Miranda said:

Huhu. Haha. Maybe they are waiting for her to star to a successful Kim Eun Sook drama for them to intensively promote her. 

I'm side eyeing their pr strategy. At least get the girl a proper stylist. What was that horrendous pink frilly mess they made her wear? She deserves better. 

20 hours ago, petunia said:

So I have a question. Is kim sohyun normally this invisible after a successful drama or should I say dramas? I'm not used to seeing a celeb being this absent in the wake of their success.

It’s normal. She’s not that big in being public. She’s low key. Buts she’s very busy and work hard, so we will see ads/cf when she’s not doing films/dramas. 

17 hours ago, petunia said:

Yeah that brings me to the question when does love alarm start shooting? I just need to know what happens after that crazy cliffhanger. Netflix is torture. 

It should start filming soon or next month. Season 2 is coming out in august 

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

It’s normal. She’s not that big in being public. She’s low key. Buts she’s very busy and work hard, so we will see ads/cf when she’s not doing films/dramas. 

I wouldn't call it normal. Most celebs follow up their success with at least a fan meeting or tour like jang dongyoon. I don't think I've even seen her in a magazine since I started following her with love alarm. To be honest not promoting her is the same as wasting her potential. What kind of company is it? I've seen the website and it was kinda boring. Are they a small company because they need a better pr management team and better aesthetics. 

2 hours ago, petunia said:

I wouldn't call it normal. Most celebs follow up their success with at least a fan meeting or tour like jang dongyoon. I don't think I've even seen her in a magazine since I started following her with love alarm. To be honest not promoting her is the same as wasting her potential. What kind of company is it? I've seen the website and it was kinda boring. Are they a small company because they need a better pr management team and better aesthetics. 

She may be doing it in the near future. I guess being out of the public eye for a while will not hurt her popularity. 

For the PR team, yeah, I just hope that they will give her the promotion that she deserves after all her success. I think this is the perfect time to widen her gap against her competitors who we know did not perform well last year.