✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Watch: Kim So Hyun Scandalizes Jang Dong Yoon In Last Behind-The-Scenes Video For “The Tale Of Nokdu”

Watch: Kim So Hyun Scandalizes Jang Dong Yoon In Last Behind-The-Scenes Video For âThe Tale Of Nokduâ

As all good things must come to an end, so too must “The Tale of Nokdu.” Luckily for fans of the drama, the production crew had one last video of behind-the-scenes footage to share.

In the video, everyone is all smiles as they congratulate each other for a job well done. It appears that they are filming some of the very last scenes of the drama, including the windy wedding scene. In order to create the drastic wind, the production crew brings in a giant fan. While it creates the intended effect, it creates some hilarious obstacles for the actors reciting their lines.

The video also shows the filming of the epilogue scene, where Nok Du (Jang Dong Yoon) and Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun) are seen walking hand in hand toward the shore. Jang Dong Yoon assures everyone that the drama will have a happy ending, and Kim So Hyun says that she has enjoyed the time filming with everyone, and that she’s both laughed and cried during that time.

Jang Dong Yoon then asks Kim So Hyun what she thinks is Nok Du and Dong Joo’s happiest moment in the nine years between the ending and the epilogue. She jokingly responds, “The first night?”, referring to their marriage consummation. The comment earns a scandalized laugh from Jang Dong Yoon before he sheepishly admits, “Me, too.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1368369wpp/watch-kim-so-hyun-scandalizes-jang-dong-yoon-in-last-behind-the-scenes-video-for-the-tale-of-nokdu

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Glad I watched love alarm and became a kim sohyun fan so that I ended up watching tale of nokdu. This is my best kim sohyun drama even though I haven't seen everything she has done yet but I love it more than page turner, love alarm and who are you: school 2015. I agree with this han cinema article. This role was her most defining role for now. So I'll wait for love alarm 2 and watch bring it on ghost in the meantime. 

https://www.hancinema.net/the-tale-of-nokdu-kim-so-hyun-s-defining-character-136155.html

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Actress Kim Sohyun shares her thought as her drama 'The Tale of Nokdu' ended on Instagram.

0004126892_001_20191128074102487.jpg

Actress Kim Sohyun shares her thought as her drama 'The Tale of Nokdu' ended on Instagram.

Netizens comments :

(+72,0) the rediscovery of actor Kim Sohyun! She doesn't miss any emotions. I can't imagine Dongjoo if it's not Kim Sohyun.Especially, I can't forget the scene where you showed your beautiful face and restrained sadness.I wish you all the more success.I love you.

(+44,0) Kim Sohyun is really good at acting. She's pretty and straight. Let's just walking down on the flower road.

(+42,0) She's pretty and good at acting.^^

(+35,0) Kim Sohyun's Rediscovery: Strong acting skills, wide tolerance, caring sense.

(+16,0) Actress Kim Sohyun, who is doing well and caring about the other actor, is growing well. I'm always rooting for you .

(+13,0) Acting, beauty, and personality are all  good as an actors

https://www.storykpop.com/2019/11/actress-kim-sohyun-shares-her-thought.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, petunia said:

Glad I watched love alarm and became a kim sohyun fan so that I ended up watching tale of nokdu. This is my best kim sohyun drama even though I haven't seen everything she has done yet but I love it more than page turner, love alarm and who are you: school 2015. I agree with this han cinema article. This role was her most defining role for now. So I'll wait for love alarm 2 and watch bring it on ghost in the meantime. 

https://www.hancinema.net/the-tale-of-nokdu-kim-so-hyun-s-defining-character-136155.html

Yup i think the same,its her first drama maybe i think she fit the role so much and how she develop her acting skills in tale of nokdu.

Tale of nokdu have good script,character development.

its just her opener to another story of her great acting skiil and long career in the future.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ChunSungIm said:

Yup i think the same,its her first drama maybe i think she fit the role so much and how she develop her acting skills in tale of nokdu.

Tale of nokdu have good script,character development.

its just her opener to another story of her great acting skiil and long career in the future.

When it comes to fitting a role she fit them even in the other dramas I've seen of her. It seems like she is good at picking her roles but for tale of nokdu she made the character a real person. She did a similar thing in love alarm which is why I noticed her acting but the character itself was too tragic and it must have burdened her. Luckily for tale of nokdu the character is not tragic so kim sohyun was able make dongjoo even more realistic and relatable. I mean dongjoo was out there doing things her way and kick richard simmons saving people and being the level headed mature female lead you almost never see in dramas but they exist in real life. You can't not love a character like that.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

She really understands DJ so much. I can imagine her asking a lot of things about DJ from the writers even before they started filming and that was her ultimate reason as to why she accepted this project.. Thanks so much for all the hardwork Sohyunie :heart:

A truly healing sageuk drama for you and for us your fans :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I hope KSH works together with Kim Dong-hwi PD again in the future.  I love how encouraging he is towards the cast, creating a workspace where the actors/actresses are able to comfortably put their thoughts into the scenes. i think that's why the drama came out so beautifully, its coz the actors/actress understand wholeheartedly their roles and scenes :o

also shoutout to let's fight ghost PD as well coz i remember she also have a good chemistry with the PD. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Now  i hope she back soon with good drama with maybe good screenwriter like No Hee-Kyung , Kim Eun-Sook (yeah minor role in goblin) & Park Ji-Eun. 

she was already in Park Hye Ryun drama (Page Turner) which is one of the best youth romance drama also some minor role in while you were sleeping+i can hear your voice.

the good plot maybe slice of life in modern drama,or maybe professional drama like doctor or prosecutor.

EKgrMJjU0AALMIB?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, kshuuuuuw said:

I hope KSH works together with Kim Dong-hwi PD again in the future.  I love how encouraging he is towards the cast, creating a workspace where the actors/actresses are able to comfortably put their thoughts into the scenes. i think that's why the drama came out so beautifully, its coz the actors/actress understand wholeheartedly their roles and scenes :o

also shoutout to let's fight ghost PD as well coz i remember she also have a good chemistry with the PD. 

True to that, and I'm hoping for that as well :blush: 

One thing that I really find advantageous for Sohyunie's long work exp is that she was able to meet/and work with a lot of people behind the camera; those directors, writers, producers and staffs --- and they all gave a meaning for her acting career and lots of love were given to her as well. Keep it up Sohyunie :heart:

We will continue to stand by your side :blush:

• Like 5

4 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

She really understands DJ so much. I can imagine her asking a lot of things about DJ from the writers even before they started filming and that was her ultimate reason as to why she accepted this project.. Thanks so much for all the hardwork Sohyunie :heart:

A truly healing sageuk drama for you and for us your fans :blush:

She lived as dongjoo this whole time. They all lived as their characters and I usually don't watch historical dramas but I loved this more than modern dramas. Could not be happier that kim sohyun and everyone did the drama.

3 hours ago, kshuuuuuw said:

Definite fan of the director here. He had me since the kiss scene demo. I'll be more than happy if they all work together again. I don't know how often that happens but would root for it. 

3 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

Now  i hope she back soon with good drama with maybe good screenwriter like No Hee-Kyung , Kim Eun-Sook (yeah minor role in goblin) & Park Ji-Eun. 

If I had to pick between them I'd pick noh heekyung as an ideal writer to work with but kim eunsook is a ratings magnet. Hard call between quality and popularity. That said I'm just going to trust her choice of roles because I've loved all the roles I've seen her in so far. She is very cool.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

For me i have to say that Tale of Nokdu might be my fav drama of hers so far. I just love everything about it. The plot, the character development, the OST's are all so perfect as they depict dongjoo and nokdu's love for each other perfectly, the chemistry between dongjoo and nokdu, and of course the chemistry of the cast. I must say i love watching the behind the scenes as sso is just so carefree and always laughing. Im so overwhelmed with all the love she is recieving thanks to TTON through all the posts of the casts and crew and we can see she recieved many foodtrucks from fans, her mom, brands and costars (taecyon, song kang and kim yoo jung). Im really gonna miss TTON. I was honestly afraid that so hyuns popularity ight be overshadowed by new coming actors around her age who are starting to publicly recognised but TTON made me realize that so hyun is already an established actress who's proven she can nail any role and attract people to a drama just by her name. Thank you TTON for everything and for taking good care of our so hyunnie. (Sorry for the long paragraph im just so happy to see So hyun happy nowadays considiring all her hardship to get to where she is now)

• Like 1
  • Love 3