✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

I have a low key feeling that Taecyeon like likes so Hyun haha this is his second food truck that he sent to her.

Hahaha for sure, he likes Sohyun but in what way...hmmm :joy:

and Sohyun likes him too :heart: 

40 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Funny Taec!! 

I hope Sohyun will find her ways to have meals together soon :kiss_wink:

Or maybe they already eat together after Taec's discharge.. now if only some pics will surface :blush:

Add the whole Lets Fight Ghost gang, that will be precious :love:

I'm again so happy about this interaction, off screen connection is always the best. Much more because it was Taecyeon :joy:

Taec is shooting a drama as well, so maybe Sohyun will send a 'reply' food truck again this time.

Let's wait and see what will be the next chapter of this real life drama :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

22 hours ago, Mongsuk said:

All are pictures only :) I suggest that you also check the dedicated Instagram accounts of her fans. Some of them do English translations. Her Philippine fanpage translated some of her Love Alarm interviews in English. For Chinese translations, Sohyun has 2 Chinese fansites and Taiwan fansite that you can check in weibo and facebook (respectively). For Vietnamese translations, KSH Raining Land on Facebook translates almost everything from videos to interviews (I feel they are the most dedicated). For Indonesian translations, you may follow ksh Indonesia in IG. They also have a youtube channel (Stayfine subs if my memory is correct) where they translate videos in Indo subs. For Thai translations, you may want to check KSH Thailand fanpage in twitter.

She recently went to Singapore Feb of this year to promote the Gentle Monster brand. Some of the fans were able to meet her. She also went last year for Love Alarm activities. Who knows, she might visit Singapore again :)

oh la la la~~ thanks for dis! I wasnt sure wat i am lookin for in instagram. At least with dis direction, i can check easily. Woah...Sohyun fanbase is wow!!! 

I regret didnt noe about her earlier. Now i am more excited. Her works alot to check out. Plus i saw someone mentioned she hosting!! Kyaaahhhh~~ more stuff to watch!!! 

I wish she come back to SG. Then i will come to meet her even to just see her from afar! cos im short :lol: 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

Previously i rely on Raining Land for the eng subs of every Sohyun's video, they really are amazing in translating her video. But not sure why i dont see their eng sub videos anymore :dissapointed_relieved:

For those interested, KBS drama awards 2015 (eng subs) is available in youtube

kyaaaahh! yesh!! more videos. Im putting it on my list to watch for Kim Sohyun! Woohoo!

5 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

Hahahaha hoping for a pic of these two (Taecyeon and Sohyun) to surface for my bongji heart :joy:

Or hoping for Bring it on Ghost season 2 might as well :heart:

Sohyun ah, pls post a selfie with this truck pls.. My bongji heart is so happy :joy:

Oh la la la!! I love Taec and Sohyun in Bring it on Ghost! This was my first ship for Sohyun. Sohyun really kind of match well with Taecyeon in the drama. I feel like Kim Sohyun can match up to any actor and she can act well. Im surprised after many years, taecyeon still manage to send a foodtruck to Sohyun. They are just so cute together!!! kyaaahhhh~~~:wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Woot! Woot! Positive to say that we gonna hear announcement of Love Alarm Season 2 tomorowwwww! :kiss_wink:

OMgeeee!!! i cant wait for Love Alarm 2!!! if its happen~ please let all casts remain! they are so good together~~ :wub::heart:

• Like 2

It was a roller coaster of emotions yesterday with Taecyeon's truck support and a possible Love Alarm announcement. Taecyeon is soooo adorable and cute with the sulky messages. That's why he will always be my no. 1 partner for Sohyun :D

Love Alarm leads love to tease us right? But it's certain we'll be getting season 2 after Love Alarm's warm reception globally. I just hope they will give Sohyun enough rest before she starts filming again

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Mongsuk said:

Love Alarm leads love to tease us right? But it's certain we'll be getting season 2 after Love Alarm's warm reception globally. I just hope they will give Sohyun enough rest before she starts filming again

I believe song kang needs some rest as well. He just started filming his new drama sweet home from what I recall. What about her hair? I'm not loving the idea of extensions but it might be the only option.

• Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, petunia said:

He just started filming his new drama sweet home from what I recall. What about her hair? I'm not loving the idea of extensions but it might be the only option

I’m not a hair expert but I think her hair will grow a fair amount by the time they start filming season 2. I’m assuming they won’t start filming until like March the earliest due to Song Kang drama. It won’t be as long as in season 1 but decently long enough? But yeah maybe extensions are needed. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, petunia said:

What about her hair? I'm not loving the idea of extensions but it might be the only option.

35 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I’m not a hair expert but I think her hair will grow a fair amount by the time they start filming season 2.

I think hair extensions is the only way. Unless there is a food or shampoo that can magically regrow her hair faster haha anyways, the earliest that they can film is next year I guess

• Like 1