✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

EHK5-WFUYAAHW0Q.jpg

cr:miemosa-twitter

Top 5 Scenes That Make You Want To Fall In Love This Week

Have you been watching dramas these days? If not, you are missing many great scenes! If you like romance, this weekly Kpopmap series might be for you. Be aware of spoilers.

We made a selection of scenes from K-Dramas from this week that will make your heart flutter by their cuteness and romantic vibes and will make you want to fall in love. These scenes are the sweetest of this week. No more words, here is the list!

Let us know in the comment which scene you prefer and/or what is the sweetest scene of this week episodes according to you.

2- “Tale Of NokDu

Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon as Dong DongJoo and Jun NokDu

This week, “Tale of Nokdu” was extremely interesting. It was a shame that one only episode was aired. The show made us laugh loud and shook us with the main couple’s love lines.

The selected scene is the ending of the episode. It was an intense scene that made viewers’ hearts burst with the confession and first kiss.

When they first met, Jang DongYoon lied that he had a lover. This fact was stopping any progress with Kim SoHyun as she saw him as a taken man. With time he realized that he was crazy in love with her and that he needed to confess… now. Here was how it went:

Jang DongYoon: “I do not like anyone.”

Kim SoHyun, surprised: “Why are you telling me this now?”

Jang DongYoon: “I like you. That is why … I know you do not like that jerk [second male lead]. You say that you like him and it only makes sense that you do. But I do not believe that you do. … He might be looking at you, but you are not. You are looking at me. Is that not true?”

Courageously, he kissed her once, asked “So answer me [do you like me or not?]” and was about to kiss her one more time before being interrupted.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-5-scenes-that-make-you-want-to-fall-in-love-this-week-oct3/

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, petunia said:

It is a great drama but I hated the ending

Because it's not an ending. It's just Netflix strategy to finish with a big cliffhanger and encourage viewers to ask for a second season. And I bet one of my kidneys that second season will end the same way.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, angrytomato said:

Because it's not an ending. It's just Netflix strategy to finish with a big cliffhanger and encourage viewers to ask for a second season. And I bet one of my kidneys that second season will end the same way.

That netflix strategy got them the 31.1% gain in subscriptions. I hate it but that is some smart business sense. I'm also sure they'll do that and twitter outcry might be worse than season 1. 

• Like 3

Kim So Hyun And Jang Dong Yoon’s 1st Kiss Causes “The Tale Of Nokdu” Love Triangle To Heat Up

Get ready for more than one set of sparks to fly on KBS 2TV’s “The Tale of Nokdu”!

On the previous episode of “The Tale of Nokdu,” Nokdu (played by Jang Dong Yoon) confessed his feelings for Dong Joo (played by Kim So Hyun), then surprised her by going in for a kiss. Meanwhile, Yul Mu (played by Kang Tae Oh) discovered not only that Nokdu was actually a man, but also that he had feelings for Dong Joo and was, in fact, Yul Mu’s rival for her affections.

According to the drama’s producers, Nokdu and Dong Joo’s first kiss will lead to new tensions between the three characters entangled in the story’s main love triangle. They teased, “The unpredictable love triangle between Nokdu and Dong Joo, who have begun to fall deeply for one another, as well as Yul Mu, is just now kicking into gear. [The changes] will increase both the tension and the heart-fluttering feelings caused by their romance.”

On October 20, the drama also released a new sneak peek of the changing dynamics between the three leads. One set of photos shows Nokdu gazing imploringly at Dong Joo and appearing to plead with her while she stares coldly back at him, hinting that things between them have taken an unfortunate turn since their romantic first kiss.

Kim-So-Hyun-Jang-Dong-Yoon2.jpg

Meanwhile, another set of photos captures a tense moment between Nokdu and Yul Mu, who now knows his secret. Despite his vulnerable situation, Nokdu looks undaunted as he levels a challenging gaze on the equally frosty Yul Mu.

Jang-Dong-Yoon-Kang-Tae-Oh2.jpg

The producers of the drama added, “As Nokdu and Dong Joo’s feelings grow stronger, the destiny in which they are entwined will start to change as well. You can safely look forward to the plot as it grows even more dynamic and engrossing.”

The next episode of “The Tale of Nokdu” will air on October 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1359978wpp/kim-so-hyun-and-jang-dong-yoons-1st-kiss-causes-the-tale-of-nokdu-love-triangle-to-heat-up

Hye Jin Yang ig uptade

• Like 3

Things Get Complicated For Jang Dong Yoon, Kim So Hyun, And Kang Tae Oh In “The Tale Of Nokdu”

KBS 2TV’s Monday-Tuesday drama “The Tale of Nokdu” has shared new stills of things heating up in the love triangle between Kim So Hyun, Jang Dong Yoon, and Kang Tae Oh.

Spoiler

In the previous episode, Jeon Nok Du (Jang Dong Yoon) realized his feelings for Dong Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun) and started pursuing her. However, Dong Dong Joo couldn’t be honest about her feelings as the only thing on her mind since her family’s death has been revenge. Jeon Nok Du’s kindness began to move her though, and the two shared a thrilling and warm kiss. Things may not be smooth for them as Yul Moo (Kang Tae Oh) has discovered that Jeon Nok Du is actually a man in disguise.

With all of this going on, the new stills show Jeon Nok Du getting jealous about Dong Dong Joo and Yul Moo. Their pair are making rice cakes together, and despite Dong Dong Joo turning him down, Yul Moo still shows affection for her as they work. Jeon Nok Du is watching them from across the wall, jealousy written all over his face as he takes the sight in.

In other stills, Jeon Nok Du holds on to Dong Dong Joo’s chin as he initiates eye contact. She is initially taken aback by his unexpected actions, and it will be exciting to see what kind of romance will blossom between the two, especially with Yul Moo there as he was once Dong Dong Joo’s betrothed.

Kang-Tae-Oh-Kim-So-Hyun-Jang-Dong-Yoon.jpg

The production staff shared, “While Jeon Nok Du is full steam ahead and Dong Dong Joo has been hiding her emotions, Yul Moo has appeared, ready to bring more excitement and unexpected thrills to the love triangle. Please keep watching as the tangle of their relationship with each other unfolds.

The upcoming episode of “The Tale of Nokdu” will air on October 21 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1360201wpp/things-get-complicated-for-jang-dong-yoon-kim-so-hyun-and-kang-tae-oh-in-the-tale-of-nokdu

• Like 2

"Ruler" vibes are coming again, after Monday's episode. Two people at the TTON subforum share this feeling with me. It's time to pray again to the Kdrama Gods: please, give DDJ presence not only in romantic and comedy scenes, but also in action and political stuff. Please, please, please...

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, angrytomato said:

"Ruler" vibes are coming again, after Monday's episode. Two people at the TTON subforum share this feeling with me. It's time to pray again to the Kdrama Gods: please, give DDJ presence not only in romantic and comedy scenes, but also in action and political stuff. Please, please, please...

I've also seen a lot of comments from Sohyun's Chinese fanpage on how it starts to remind them about Ruler. Some also said that the plot is starting to become all over the place I stopped watching TTON at ep 2 (and will just wait for the drama to finish) so I can't really say anything but I had a huge trauma from Ruler so I'm thinking whether I should continue it or not

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

There's a lot of plotholes since the 1st week:bawling:  

Im still watching though bec i really like Sohyun's chemistry with DongYoon on screen, and im at the stage already where im looking forward to their BTS more than the story itself :dissapointed_relieved:

But still we have lots of eps left, so im going to continue watching but will stay quiet more about the story

• Like 4

Action start now . I hope we can see Sohyun in the action . 6 ep  focused on romance and comedy rather than action . We saw Dongju and Nokdu 's relationships. 

She was soo cool shooting arrows :glasses: I want to see more...

(And hopefully  writer doesn''t forget Dong ju's past as in  Ruler )

• Like 3