✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yellowumbrella

Xsportnews 16/1/13- Kim So Hyun had her first radio broadcast today. received flower bouquets from fans.She added:For fans who tweet me and gifts on my first broadcast, I want to send my love and kiss for the finale episode of I miss you

• 4 weeks later...

iris21.jpg
Kim So Hyun play for IRIS 2. Just found out yesterday. Wow... this year gonna be her year. She will have a lot of project this year.There is one more that outstanding from her despite her acting skill. Its her as a model. She has kind of YEH skill for modelling/photoshoot. You know... for me YEH have different level for photoshot. Not like aothers I see. She can pull out so many different xpressions with depth on it. Her gazing and all is so good. She is good. Have those x factor. And KSH have those too.In the future, maybe she'll became another YEH (on her own way of course). Will patiently wait for her development.

and now, KYJ&KSH position is even,, they has acts opposite two hot&young boys in their age, YJG and PGT qeqeqeqeqeee wonder if there'll be a drama with four of them in it sometime in the future...

and @edensor, you right, i love So-hyun as a model and she has the right body to be one too, tall and slender ....

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: start;"‘IRIS 2′ releases another set of still cuts feat. child actors Park Gun Tae and Kim So Hyuniris21.jpg

Highly anticipated drama ‘IRIS 2‘ released another set of still cuts before its premiere.

The still cuts show a look into into Yoo Gun (Jang Hyuk) and Soo Yeon (Lee Da Hae)’s childhood played by child actors Park Gun Tae and Kim So Hyun. Middle school student Yoo Gun is seen with cuts and bruises after a fight with his school seniors, and his expression reveals his cold personality. The young Soo Yeon shows her care and affection for fellow classmate Yoo Gun, leaving fans anticipating how their love story will play out.

A representative revealed, “During Yoo Gun and Soo Yeon’s childhood, Yoo Gun dedicated his heart to being a detective, and the two characters’ deep, loving relationship goes back many years. Park Gun Tae and Kim So Hyun’s impressive acting ability will grab viewers’ attention and will show the start [of their relationship].”

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Kim So Hyun to star in Boyfriend’s new music video
20130106_boyfriend-600x600.jpg

Charismatic child actress Kim So Hyun will be playing a role in Boyfriend’s latest music video!

A photo of her on the music video set was posted to Starship Entertainment‘s official Twitter.  Their tweet stated, “At the filming set for Boyfriend’s new song, “Aiya”! Revealing a snippet of her shimmering uniform style. So pretty, it’s unbelievable that the photo’s un-doctored, isn’t it?”

As the boys recently finished up promotions for “Janus“, fans were surprised to hear that another comeback was in the works. However, as “Janus” was a huge hit for the group, making their next track that much more anticipated.

• Thanks 1

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Kim So Hyun feels embarrassed about her kiss scene with Yeo Jin Goo
20130125_kimsohyun_kiss.jpg

Kim So Hyun expressed her embarrassment about her kiss scene with Yeo Jin Goo.

The two rising stars had a kiss scene for the drama ‘I Miss You‘, on which Kim So Hyun played the child counterpart of Yoon Eun Hye. During a recent interview with ‘Section TV – Entertainment Relay‘, she commented, “It’s unfair. To be honest, it can’t even be called a peck, but headlines called it a kiss.

She continued, “I’m going to have my first kiss with someone I love.” On Yeo Jin Goo, she said, “If I talk about Jin Goo oppa, my friends get jealous. They get jealous even when I just mention him.”

Kim So Hyun added, “When I [said something cute] on set, he would say, ‘Why are you whining?’”

The pair had become a hot issue for playing the younger counterparts of Yoon Eun Hye and JYJ‘sYoochun. Their acting was highly praised, and viewers commented on how great they looked together.

• Like 1

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; background-position: initial initial; "

I was looking for a reference for a new drama watchable. See IRIS2 thread, any news about Kim Sohyun. It looks like this hasn't been posted here.

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; background-position: initial initial; "
class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; -webkit-background-clip: initial; -webkit-background-origin: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; background-position: initial initial; "Rising stars Kim Yoo Jung, Kim So Hyun, and Seo Shin Ae wear ‘hanboks’ for Lunar New Year

20130204_childactresses_hanbok-460x265.j

Rising young actresses Kim Yoo JungKim So Hyun, and Seo Shin Ae each wore a ‘hanbok‘ (traditional Korean clothing) in celebration of the coming Lunar New Year. sidusHQ released the photo spread featuring the girls on February 5th.

Kim So Hyun starred in the dramas ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun‘, ‘I Miss You‘, and ‘Rooftop Prince‘ in 2012, making her the hot new rising star of last year. Her ‘hanbok‘ showcases her young beauty as well as her well-earned title of “National Princess”, which references her role in ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’.

Kim Yoo Jung also starred in ‘The Moon That Embraces The Sun’ as well as in ‘May Queen‘. She looks innocent and adorable, smiling with her “Happy new year!” greeting card.

Seo Shin Ae made a name for herself in the weekend drama ‘Incarnation of Money‘, where she plays the role of Bok Jae In.

Are you looking forward to their future projects?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DRAMA CASTING & NEWSYeo Jin-gu and Kim So-hyun potentially together againby javabeans | April 4, 2013 | 136 Comments

yeojingu_13a.jpg

Yeo Jin-gu in a new drama where he plays the main character? Rejoice! And here I thought we’d have to wait years and years for this budding superstar to headline a drama, held back by his youth if not by his magnetic screen presence and oodles of charisma.

The new drama is called Could We Love?, and reports state that Yeo Jin-gu is “favorably considering” it. What’s even funnier/odder/potentially better(?) is that if he takes it, his potential leading lady is none other than Kim So-hyun. I know, it sounds like something straight out of fanfic-fueled fantasies, right? Can you believe this’ll be their third time romancing each other and he’s still only fifteen? (To make you feel even older, she’s only thirteen, though she’s just a few months shy of her fourteenth birthday.)

It’s both great (since they’re adorable together) and perplexing (since surely, surely there are more than two viable actors in dramaland to pick from, without throwing the same pairs together all the time?). My first thought was to wonder whether their Moon/Sun co-star Kim Yoo-jung was too busy — the least the ladies could do is trade off starring with him, right? Although hilariously, that would make a third time for the Jin-gu & Yoo-jung pairing too (they were adorable little tykes together in 2008′s Iljimae), so maybe it all evens out.

yeojingu_27.jpg

Casting and chemistry aside, my favorite part of the news is that this drama, which is being developed by SBS as a Wednesday-Thursday show, is NOT just throwing them together for a couple episodes as the child actors for an adult romance. Nope, it’s a high school romance, where they’ll be the main characters the whole way through. Awwww. There have been a few shows centering around younger stars, but they haven’t typically been the big dramas — usually they’re smaller cable shows or Drama Specials or low-budget non-prime-time productions.

The character Yeo Jin-gu would play is a rebellious teenage delinquent, which should be a great change of pace for him (after playing wise young princes or warm-hearted nice guys). Kim So-hyun’s potential role would be the girl with a one-sided crush on our hero. Maybe this time they can make it work in a simple sweet story devoid of murders, amnesia, rape, and bigamy. Is that too much to ask for, dramaland?

Could We Love? is another collaboration between the PD and writer of Dr. Champ andScent of a Woman, which means it’s bound to look gorgeous with that amazing hi-def camera. It’s set to air following the new Wednesday-Thursday drama All About My Romance, for a June premiere.

moon_bts18.jpg

Via TV Report

Wow... Thank you for the news! Please let it be true!! After their great chemistry on IMY I'm eager to watch them togethr again. This news said together in whole drama?? Not only few earlier eps? How great is that?!?  :x

yepp according to the news, its full drama, not only for the child/teen counterparts......

after tragic part in Moon/Sun and IMY, i wish if this drama happen for real i want a happy story for them, and after that i want KSH move on to act opposite another co-stars :)

fangirl can dream  8->

Wow... she is so beautiful. Look at that photoshoot. She can pull different feeling in every pic. She is GOOD.
and... is it only me or she does... look like Song Ji Hyo (3,4 pic) and also... little Han Ga In?? (7th pic)

• 2 weeks later...