✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Taecyeon twitter update his coffee truck support to Sohyun at ‘The Tale of Nokdu’ filming site yesterday.
[Eng] Ouch Ouch Beautiful BeautifulFighting!

translated by wow__johnny -ig

I love their friendship. 

So many" like" for Love Alarm 2 . A lot of people  are waiting for Love Alarm 2 amd our wish come true :))

âLove Alarmâ Confirmed To Return With 2nd Season

“Love Alarm” Confirmed To Return With 2nd Season

A second season of “Love Alarm” is in the works!

Based on a popular webtoon of the same name, “Love Alarm” is a romance drama set in an alternate reality where people find love through an application that alerts users when someone within a 10-meter radius has feelings for them. The first season began the story of Kim Jo Jo (Kim So Hyun), Hwang Sun Oh (Song Kang), and Lee Hye Yeong (Jung Ga Ram) as they face a world in which people can only express their love through the app.

On October 30, the drama’s leads announced the exciting news of a new season through a clip on Netflix’s social media channels.

They say through the clip, “With the strength of your warm love, ‘Love Alarm’ has been confirmed for a second season! Thank you, and we love you. See you soon!”

Also Love Alarm 2 news is trending in Philippines

• Like 3

5 hours ago, elan1 said:

I’m not a hair expert but I think her hair will grow a fair amount by the time they start filming season 2. I’m assuming they won’t start filming until like March the earliest due to Song Kang drama. It won’t be as long as in season 1 but decently long enough? But yeah maybe extensions are needed. 

You might be right.I don't see how they could start before march either. By then her hair should be longer but it won't be as long as the ending scene from season 1. Unless they go straight to a time jump it'll be difficult to recreate that scene from that exact point.

5 hours ago, Mongsuk said:

I think hair extensions is the only way. Unless there is a food or shampoo that can magically regrow her hair faster haha anyways, the earliest that they can film is next year I guess

I dread hair extensions. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

@superman26 theres a lot of stuff you should really check out about Sohyun. Take it slow and enjoooy :blush: then spread the love :heart:

I feel so happy!~ i tot since Sohyun is such a young age and she is actress there wont be much stuff, but i was wrong. There are so many things i need to check out about Sohyun. And im surprised today just read wiki that she is under one man agency!~ WOW! thou its not common but manz! she is still young. Most of them will be under a actor/actress agency or some agency at least. Means Sohyun have her own say it alot of things. 

I am spreading the love to my colleagues at work. Bring it on Ghost is currently they are hooked on to. Hehe! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Mongsuk said:

It was a roller coaster of emotions yesterday with Taecyeon's truck support and a possible Love Alarm announcement. Taecyeon is soooo adorable and cute with the sulky messages. That's why he will always be my no. 1 partner for Sohyun :D

Love Alarm leads love to tease us right? But it's certain we'll be getting season 2 after Love Alarm's warm reception globally. I just hope they will give Sohyun enough rest before she starts filming again

i didnt noe they where dis close. Im sooooo happy. I was searching for bts of Bring it on Ghost!! kyaahhhh~~ Sohyun so cute with Taec! she also looks so comfy with Taecyeon!haha i love this couple. How to move on from Bring it on Ghost! 

I wonder how Sohyun manage to look so comfortable with her partners. She so sweet! :D

• Like 1

I wonder when will they film Love Alarm 2.

Now that Sohyun hair is short, it will take awhile for it to grow back.

Havin extension or wig might not look too natural for her.

She have been sporting long hair right?

Correct me if i am wrong as so far most of the drama i see Sohyun in have long hair in it and never as this short in Tale of Nokdu.

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/304747616543178/posts/993181704366429/

Look! LA S2 announcement broke Netflix's fb page - 15k reactions in less than 24 hours. Kingdom's s2 announcement achieved only this number after it was posted a week ago. 

It just proves that LA s1 is a mega hit kdrama. Thanks to KSH's popularity and the to SK and JGR undeniable appeal. 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, superman26 said:

I feel so happy!~ i tot since Sohyun is such a young age and she is actress there wont be much stuff, but i was wrong. There are so many things i need to check out about Sohyun. And im surprised today just read wiki that she is under one man agency!~ WOW! thou its not common but manz! she is still young. Most of them will be under a actor/actress agency or some agency at least. Means Sohyun have her own say it alot of things. 

I am spreading the love to my colleagues at work. Bring it on Ghost is currently they are hooked on to. Hehe! 

Tell me about it. I'm trying to reconcile her age with her filmography. Can't wrap my head around how long it is. Too many things to catch up on. I'll keep my goals short and focus on binge watching bring it on ghost after tale of nokdu ends.

17 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

https://www.facebook.com/304747616543178/posts/993181704366429/

Look! LA S2 announcement broke Netflix's fb page - 15k reactions in less than 24 hours. Kingdom's s2 announcement achieved only this number after it was posted a week ago. 

It just proves that LA s1 is a mega hit kdrama. Thanks to KSH's popularity and the to SK and JGR undeniable appeal. 

Love alarm is in a genre that appeals to more people but true its popularity is boys over flowers level. I prefer love alarm to boys over flowers. It has more substance while maintaining the classic kdrama addiction vibes. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, petunia said:

Tell me about it. I'm trying to reconcile her age with her filmography. Can't wrap my head around how long it is. Too many things to catch up on. I'll keep my goals short and focus on binge watching bring it on ghost after tale of nokdu ends.

Yes! You should. While waiting for LA, binge on Bring it on Ghost.

I am gonna binge Bring it on Ghost again since its on netflix! 

Im loving too much of Taec and Sohyun couple and with recent food truck from Taec! Brings more feels! hahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

LA's massive success marks KSH second prime, with School 2015 being the first one. 

If she continues to lead this kind of projects with wide international appeal, I bet she will be SK's new generation hallyu queen ala SHK/JJH. Among the actresses of her age, she and KYJ have the brightest future to be the next big stars.

• Like 1

I'm still going to say hallyu doesn't exist anymore and international appeal doesn't guarantee local success. If you put actors from that era as a benchmark then kim sohyun will never reach it because that era doesn't exist. People and audiences aren't the same anymore and even hallyu stars from those years can't duplicate their success. Anyone can become the next big star actually that is the beauty of this generation. Rookies are breaking out left, right and center anyone of them can become the next big stars. Kim sohyun has a head start but she won't be the only big star of her generation. They'll be a lot of big stars for at least as long as kpop keeps people interested in kdrama since the chinese and japanese  drama markets have been lost. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kimjojo said:

have been following kim so hyun dramas for almost 4 years now. I really like her.

Hi welcome! I liked her since school 2015. 

4 hours ago, superman26 said:

Havin extension or wig might not look too natural for her.

She have been sporting long hair right?

Correct me if i am wrong as so far most of the drama i see Sohyun in have long hair in it and never as this short in Tale of Nokdu.

Yup! tales of nokdu first drama for her to have short hair. I think hair extensions and wig do look natural on her, just look at her interviews and promotional events for love alarm. She did them all in august and she already had her hair cut in may/June. 

4 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Ooh that’s exciting! 

• Like 1

I don't think hallyu is dead. It's dominance just declined which may be attributed to factors like the absence of the most prominent hallyu stars (i. e. LMH, KSH), banning in China, rise of C and J dramas, etc. And this is not the first time it experienced this decline, there are a lot of eras where people are not sensationalized by kdramas. However, hallyu always comes back.

Thus, the popularity of kdramas of this year like Hotel De Luna, Sky Castle and of course, Love Alarm may paved the way for a new hallyu era, and So Hyun is definitely one of the faces or representatives of said era. Further, I believe that So Hyun and Yoo Jung are not just big stars in the making coz they I always see them as the faces of their generation. These girls are in the era where instant fame is easy to achieve but longevity is a question. However, with their long established career and wide public recognition, they may be able to stand against their competition with rising young actors and actresses. It all now depends on how will they play their cards well. 

• Like 2

Taecyeon Expresses Resentment Against Kim So Hyun While Gifting Her with a Coffee Truck

Taecyeon’s not happy that she never came to visit him in the military.

rgemO6bdkoz6JU6IiosRlhz88q2tzlQEyq_yQveR

Ok Taecyeon recently sent Kim So Hyun and her staff a coffee truck to cheer on their drama, The Tale of Nokdu, but what caught the attention of fans was what he wrote on the banners.

kimsohyun

The photos show a coffee truck with a banner that reads, “So Hyun, although you didn’t come to visit me in the military…

taecyeon1

And on another sign, Taecyeon wrote, “I’m cheering you on, actors and staff! And you too, So Hyun. Although you never came to visit me in the military…

kimsohyun4

This wasn’t the first time Taecyeon sent his former co-star a coffee truck. During the drama, The Emperor, Taecyeon sent Kim So Hyun a coffee truck that said, “Come visit me in the military” on the front.

taecyeon2

It appears that Taeyeon asked Kim So Hyun to come, but she was too busy to do so.

The cute interaction has fans leaving comments such as “That’s so cute, haha“, “He’ll hold onto this grudge forever“, and “That grudge of his, haha“.

kimsohyun2

The two actors became friends through the tvN drama, Let’s Fight Ghost.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/taecyeon-resentment-kim-so-hyun-coffee-truck-banner/

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, Breeze said:

Taecyeon Expresses Resentment Against Kim So Hyun While Gifting Her with a Coffee Truck

Taecyeon’s not happy that she never came to visit him in the military.

rgemO6bdkoz6JU6IiosRlhz88q2tzlQEyq_yQveR

Ok Taecyeon recently sent Kim So Hyun and her staff a coffee truck to cheer on their drama, The Tale of Nokdu, but what caught the attention of fans was what he wrote on the banners.

kimsohyun

The photos show a coffee truck with a banner that reads, “So Hyun, although you didn’t come to visit me in the military…

taecyeon1

And on another sign, Taecyeon wrote, “I’m cheering you on, actors and staff! And you too, So Hyun. Although you never came to visit me in the military…

kimsohyun4

This wasn’t the first time Taecyeon sent his former co-star a coffee truck. During the drama, The Emperor, Taecyeon sent Kim So Hyun a coffee truck that said, “Come visit me in the military” on the front.

taecyeon2

It appears that Taeyeon asked Kim So Hyun to come, but she was too busy to do so.

The cute interaction has fans leaving comments such as “That’s so cute, haha“, “He’ll hold onto this grudge forever“, and “That grudge of his, haha“.

kimsohyun2

The two actors became friends through the tvN drama, Let’s Fight Ghost.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/taecyeon-resentment-kim-so-hyun-coffee-truck-banner/

I always think Taec is the best partner of Sohyun and again he proved me correct :wub: happy to see them still getting in touch after 3 years. But I'm still laughing over his grumpy and sulky messages hahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, elan1 said:

Yup! tales of nokdu first drama for her to have short hair. I think hair extensions and wig do look natural on her, just look at her interviews and promotional events for love alarm. She did them all in august and she already had her hair cut in may/June. 

Woah! Really?? den the hair extension do looks good on her, it looks almost natural. i tot it look too fake but wow! i was swooning for KSH wen they were interviewing Love Alarm. The cast is so cute together. Somestimes i feel that she prefer the 2 guys end up together. Hahaha.:lol:

• Like 3