✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

wait, I am confused, is mama on dec 1 or dec 2?  :blink: sohyun will be arriving tomorrow?
About her dress, it seems sohyun or her stylists loves a lot of pale colors lately. Her dress for melon 2015 was elegant and looked nice on the red carpet but the colors paled out when on stage. So, please please stylists do a better job this time.

and wooooo~~~~!  I am so excited sohyun will be re-uniting with lots of people at mama2015: minho, d.o. , yeo jin goo and btob(i hope they really come, though) 

I really don't know how I randomly started pairing changsub and sohyun. He is damn hilarious and I love love his voice. I loved how he made her laugh, and ever since I am dying to see more of their interactions. [Elite, do some more photoshoots please and release more behind scenes.] I just hope all my biases get to do more projects together. I am not sure if changsub will do a drama/movie but I hope they get more endorsements with sohyun so that there'll be lots of bts interactions to see. Or sohyun can feature in their next mv or something...ahh!! crossing fingers x :w00t: 

she arrived here is some pictures of her in Incheon

201512010945775297_565cee436306f.jpg201512010953113610_1.jpg81021edaf3d60576ec2ec9395b277bfd.jpg

wait, I am confused, is mama on dec 1 or dec 2?  :blink: sohyun will be arriving tomorrow?
About her dress, it seems sohyun or her stylists loves a lot of pale colors lately. Her dress for melon 2015 was elegant and looked nice on the red carpet but the colors paled out when on stage. So, please please stylists do a better job this time.

and wooooo~~~~!  I am so excited sohyun will be re-uniting with lots of people at mama2015: minho, d.o. , yeo jin goo and btob(i hope they really come, though) 

I really don't know how I randomly started pairing changsub and sohyun. He is damn hilarious and I love love his voice. I loved how he made her laugh, and ever since I am dying to see more of their interactions. [Elite, do some more photoshoots please and release more behind scenes.] I just hope all my biases get to do more projects together. I am not sure if changsub will do a drama/movie but I hope they get more endorsements with sohyun so that there'll be lots of bts interactions to see. Or sohyun can feature in their next mv or something...ahh!! crossing fingers x :w00t: 

and its on december 2

• Like 4

MAMA 2015 will be tomorrow, December 2. I also hope that the stylist dresses her well. I'm not really fond of her previous outfits but I'm not a hater either. But even though her outfit was not flattering in MMA, she still stand out because of her beauty.

There was no mention in Page Turner's plot if SoHyun and JiSoo's characters are dating, but I also watched the fan video and they seem to be close(?), not really sure if SoHyun is wrapping her arms in Jisoo's arms though, but they seem the be somehow close.

Honestly I'm not familiar with teen actresses in korea before so I neither know SoHyun or YooJung, but I am more familiar of SoHyun because of Missing You. But I noticed before that the media seem to favor YooJung so I was really happy that SoHyun is finally receiving the recognition that she deserves. No doubt that she is the most popular teen actress outside Korea because of School 2015, and I'm sure she will continue to be popular in and out of Korea because of her performance.

I have a soft spot for SoHyun and BTOB, they have the chemistry that draws you in. I always have fun watching their Elite interview and I am enjoying SoHyun and ChangSub interactions, I love how ChangSub always makes SoHyun laugh and she seems comfortable around him.

• Like 5

Guest LilyLyraLali .

OMYGOD!! I cant believe my eyes!! I NEED THIS TWO ON A DRAMA OMYGOD!! I did not realize how much I like them until now XD.

Can someone tell me where can I watch  that 5 sec clip video of sohyun ad jisoo? Thanks!

On 4/12/2015 0:05:58, LilyLyraLali . said:

OMYGOD!! I cant believe my eyes!! I NEED THIS TWO ON A DRAMA OMYGOD!! I did not realize how much I like them until now XD.

Can someone tell me where can I watch  that 5 sec clip video of sohyun ad jisoo? Thanks!

me too, i missed them so much <3 so perfect otp <3  :wub:

• Like 3