✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Guest guacamole

I am out of here :D But don't misunderstand that I am not your fan I am still your fan! :D A silent fan! I still follow you on instagram and twitter . You are the only korean actress that I follow :D I am on vacation and I need to review a lot so I can graduate :sweatingbullets:  Sohyun do a lot of movies and I hope it will release internationally! I really want to see you in big screen as in a cinema Not in dvds or live streams :D:D Don't rush and I hope you pick your projects very well!! :wub:  Take care!!

Edited by guacamole

hi everyone,

for some reason Ji soo (the actor from angry mom and cheer up) and sohyun have started following each other on instgram. Also another actor,shin jae ha (also from the drama cheer up) and sohyun are following each other as well.

I wonder if they have been cast in the same project? possibly in princess deokhye? regardless, I'm hoping that it's a casting for a drama instead because I've always thought that they would be cute together!:)

https://www.instagram.com/p/-D7MUMqqx1/?taken-by=ilove.kimsohyunph

• Like 3

hi everyone,

for some reason Ji soo (the actor from angry mom and cheer up) and sohyun have started following each other on instgram. Also another actor,shin jae ha (also from the drama cheer up) and sohyun are following each other as well.

I wonder if they have been cast in the same project? possibly in princess deokhye? regardless, I'm hoping that it's a casting for a drama instead because I've always thought that they would be cute together!:)

wow i'm so happy i dont know why, they are soo cute, i watched a crossmaker/au of them and i am absolutely sure they would be a cute rebel couple or a cute innocent couple, they do really look cute haha here the video if you want to watch or if you havent watched :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyNFEre0cTY

Edited by Shiloh Jolie Pitt
  • Like 3

hi everyone,

wow i'm so happy i dont know why, they are soo cute, i watched a crossmaker/au of them and i am absolutely sure they would be a cute rebel couple or a cute innocent couple, they do really look cute haha here the video if you want to watch or if you havent watched :) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyNFEre0cTY

I've also guessed it's Princess Deokhye since the child counterpart for the 2 actors aren't announced yet, but I am still crossing my fingers for a romantic comedy high school drama (SoHyun seems to like to star in a romcom based on her V app chat).

SoHyun will have a V app chat during her fanmeet in HongKong~ Yeyyyyyyyy i'm so happy since I am very jealous of the people who can see her in person. Thank you SoHyun!

• Like 4

FINALLY SCHOOL 2015 DVD IS UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!! 

Cant wait to see uri Sohyunieee and other cast behind the scenes of the drama :wub: 

In case some of you are interested in buying it, here is details of the dvd ^_^

2015111213231236373.jpg

KBS드라마 후아유 (학교 2015) 메이킹 DVD (3disc 포토카드 6종) (11월19일 출시예정)

☞ 오 디 오 : STEREO 한국어
☞ 자 막 : --
☞ 화면비율 : 16:9
☞ 상영시간 : 304분

☞ 지역코드 : 1,3,4,5,6
☞ 디스크 구성 : 3 Discs (Dual Layers)
* DISC 1 : 학교2015 출석체크,오전수업
* DISC 2 : 오후수업, 학교2015 방과후
* DISC 3 : 대본리딩,포스터 촬영,제작발표회,NG CUT
☞ 제품구성 : 3 Discs+ 포토카드 6종+ 넘버링카드 + 27p (미니화보집+은별이일기)

Translation (CMIIW):

Who are you (School 2015) Making DVD

To be released on November 19, 2015

Audio: Stereo (Korean)

☞ Subtitle: none
☞ Aspect ratio: 16: 9
☞ Running time: 304 minutes

☞ Region code: 1,3,4,5,6
☞ Disk Configuration: 3 Discs (Dual Layers)
* DISC 1: 2015 school attendance check, morning session
* DISC 2: Afternoon classes, after-school school 2015
* DISC 3: Script reading, poster shoot, press conference, NG CUT (bloopers)

This edition includes six photo cards, a numbering card and a 27-page mini photobook and Eun Byul diary.

For those who want to buy it, you can buy from:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/who-are-you-school-2015-dvd-3-disc-kbs-tv-drama-korea-version/1046472458-0-0-0-en/info.html

Price: USD 61.99 (International shipping fee include)

OR

http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=738606425

Price: 47,500 won (USD 41.33), not including shipping fee (domestic & international)

Edited by sheargwyz
  • Like 5

FINALLY SCHOOL 2015 DVD IS UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!! 

Cant wait to see uri Sohyunieee and other cast behind the scenes of the drama :wub: 

In case some of you are interested in buying it, here is details of the dvd ^_^

2015111213231236373.jpg

KBS드라마 후아유 (학교 2015) 메이킹 DVD (3disc 포토카드 6종) (11월19일 출시예정)

☞ 오 디 오 : STEREO 한국어
☞ 자 막 : --
☞ 화면비율 : 16:9
☞ 상영시간 : 304분

☞ 지역코드 : 1,3,4,5,6
☞ 디스크 구성 : 3 Discs (Dual Layers)
* DISC 1 : 학교2015 출석체크,오전수업
* DISC 2 : 오후수업, 학교2015 방과후
* DISC 3 : 대본리딩,포스터 촬영,제작발표회,NG CUT
☞ 제품구성 : 3 Discs+ 포토카드 6종+ 넘버링카드 + 27p (미니화보집+은별이일기)

Translation (CMIIW):

Who are you (School 2015) Making DVD

To be released on November 19, 2015

Audio: Stereo (Korean)

☞ Subtitle: none
☞ Aspect ratio: 16: 9
☞ Running time: 304 minutes

☞ Region code: 1,3,4,5,6
☞ Disk Configuration: 3 Discs (Dual Layers)
* DISC 1: 2015 school attendance check, morning session
* DISC 2: Afternoon classes, after-school school 2015
* DISC 3: Script reading, poster shoot, press conference, NG CUT (bloopers)

This edition includes six photo cards, a numbering card and a 27-page mini photobook and Eun Byul diary.

For those who want to buy it, you can buy from:

http://www.yesasia.com/us/who-are-you-school-2015-dvd-3-disc-kbs-tv-drama-korea-version/1046472458-0-0-0-en/info.html

Price: USD 61.99 (International shipping fee include)

OR

http://mg.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=738606425

Price: 47,500 won (USD 41.33), not including shipping fee (domestic & international)

Wahh thank you very much for the details! I really want to buy this especially that it includes NGs and behind the scenes~ though I'm a bit disappointed that it's not subbed in english :sweatingbullets: Definitely buying a copy! I hope there are lots of SoHyun goodies~

@guacamole Do well in your studies, you are always welcome in this forum to spazz about SoHyun~ hwaiting! :D

• Like 4

OMG!!! new drama , although it's only 3 episodes! I'm 99.9% sure her costar is jisoo as they are following each other on instagram.I'm disappointed that we would only see them together for 3 eps but I'm soo excited! Hopefully they can work on another drama next time. I'm pretty sure that they're chemistry is going to  be undeniable. I'm also happy that sohyun reunites with IHYV screenwriter:) 

source: kkuljaem
tv Report - Naver: [Exclusive] Kim So Hyun cast as female lead in KBS special drama... to reunite with 'I Hear Your Voice' writer Park Hye Ryun

1. [+411, -26] Kim So Hyun nand IHYV's writer Park Hye Ryun... A good actress and a good writer. Putting my faith in this two

2. [+264, -27] Looking forward to it. So Hyun hwaiting!!

3. [+206, -27] Good news. I've been waiting for her next project after 'Who Are You'. I hope it will be a fun drama although it's only 3 episodes. So Hyun-ah hwaiting!!

4. [+186, -20] I Hear Your Voice's first episode is legendary

5. [+171, -22] The best writer meets the best child actress!!

6. [+25, -6] Prettier than Seolhyun

7. [+13, -1] They should cast the younger actor in 'Eun Dong' as the male lead

8. [+11, -6] You can trust writer Park Hye Ryun
  • Like 2

OMG!!! new drama , although it's only 3 episodes! I'm 99.9% sure her costar is jisoo as they are following each other on instagram.I'm disappointed that we would only see them together for 3 eps but I'm soo excited! Hopefully they can work on another drama next time. I'm pretty sure that they're chemistry is going to  be undeniable. I'm also happy that sohyun reunites with IHYV screenwriter:) 

tv Report - Naver: [Exclusive] Kim So Hyun cast as female lead in KBS special drama... to reunite with 'I Hear Your Voice' writer Park Hye Ryun

1. [+411, -26] Kim So Hyun nand IHYV's writer Park Hye Ryun... A good actress and a good writer. Putting my faith in this two

3. [+206, -27] Good news. I've been waiting for her next project after 'Who Are You'. I hope it will be a fun drama although it's only 3 episodes. So Hyun-ah hwaiting!!

I am so excited with this special drama even though it is only 3 episodes!!! SoHyun playing the piano? What more can you expect? Her versatility is DAEBAK! And yes I'm 1000% sure her costar is Jisoo. SO EXCITED!

• Like 3

YAAAYYY SO EXCITED TO SEE HER BACK ON DRAMALAND!!! Moreover, i like the 3 last dramas of the writer. And i'm gonna be even more excited if Jisoo is also gonna be strarred in the drama >.< Nightmare teacher hasn't even been aired, and there's another drama lining up hohooooo.

• Like 4

I'm so psyched for this pairing! I really wanted them to work together since they both normally have this sweet temperament but can play badass roles:) I hope sohyun's character is good, especially since it's PHR writing the script. I just wished that it was longer than 3 episodes.... I hope she chooses to recast them later on. on side note, Shin Jae Ha (?) another actor from sassy gogo will be playing sohyun's rival. He was in pinnochio so he's an alum of PHR dramas like sohyun:)

• Like 3

Guest LilyLyraLali .

Hi! This is my first post here, I just discovered this page like 4 days ago :D. I'm from Mexico and my favorite actress is Kim So Hyun (duh) I fell for her on School 2015, but then I cheek and realize that I had actually seen a lot of her works before. So obviously I had to watch them all over again :P.

I'm just so impress with her, she's only two years younger than me and she is such a freaking good actress. I cant wait for Nightmare Teacher and Turn Page. Also Pure Love.

But, I just watch the Naver V special day, and first she says that NT it's a web drama, but then it seems like someone corrects her, and then she says it's a "series". So? Any ideas? Is or not a Web Drama?

Here's the link with the eng subtitles, she says it on minute 4:53 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVxDSsZ0OSs

Hi! This is my first post here, I just discovered this page like 4 days ago :D. I'm from Mexico and my favorite actress is Kim So Hyun (duh) I fell for her on School 2015, but then I cheek and realize that I had actually seen a lot of her works before. So obviously I had to watch them all over again :P.

I'm just so impress with her, she's only two years younger than me and she is such a freaking good actress. I cant wait for Nightmare Teacher and Turn Page. Also Pure Love.

But, I just watch the Naver V special day, and first she says that NT it's a web drama, but then it seems like someone corrects her, and then she says it's a "series". So? Any ideas? Is or not a Web Drama?

Here's the link with the eng subtitles, she says it on minute 4:53 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVxDSsZ0OSs

oh Welcome to the forum :) B) I'm from venezuela, estonces hablo español, y te lo digo porque no conozco a muchas que hablen español jajaja :P, haha i hope you can support her here and outside her, always cheering for her :) and about your question, we know it's a web drama and in all news this titled as that even sidushq () , but we dont have any information about it because Sidus have said nothing, we can expect what ever from them, and how you say they correct her, i dont know what to think... 

• Like 3