✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Kang Ha-neul, Kim So-hyun, Ji Soo, Lee Ji-hoon-I and Choi Yu-hwa Picked for "Moonlit River"

Kang Ha-neulKim So-hyunJi SooLee Ji-hoon-I and Choi Yu-hwa have been picked up for "Moonlit River".

This drama is one of the most anticipated dramas of early next year and it is a story of Pyeong-kang who uses On-dal's heart in dreams of becoming supreme king and the mournful love story of On-dal, who only makes foolish sacrifices.

Based on the Goguryeo tales recorded in the Three Kingdoms Period, the epic poems of Pyeong-kang and On-dal, which no one knew, will be reborn as a masterpiece historical drama.

First, Kang Ha-neul will appear as On-dal's father, On-hyeob, who holds the key to the drama's early development. On-hyeop is the chief of the Sunnobu and a national general of the Goguryeo who fulfills his duties and responsibilities for the country and its tribes.

Kim So-hyun plays Pyeong-kang/Yeom Ga-jin, who was born as a princess of Goguryeo but lived as a roughneck. She will show both intelligence and cool-headedness as a woman who runs to establish the status of Goguryeo that has collapsed.

On-dal, the icon of Goguryeo's pure love, is played by Ji Soo. On-dal is a naive non-violent person who fights for his beliefs. On-dal becomes the sword of peace and goes through bitter love that's against his beliefs.

Lee Ji-hoon-I plays the role of Go-geon, the most elite general of Goguryeo. Go-geon is a man who has all the power, character and personality. For the first time in his life, he enters a fierce battle, vowing to have have Pyeong-kang for himself.

Lastly, Choi Yu-hwa plays Hae Mo-yong, a woman who decides to play with Goguryeo in the drama. Hae Mo-yong is a woman who has a great appearance, a meticulous personality, and even special foresight, and has her own big secret. Such Hae Mo-yong will have a strong impact on the story of "Moonlit River" as she cares about Go-geon.

"Moonlit River" is directed by Yoon Sang-ho and written by Han Ji-hoon. It is to premiere early next year.

https://www.hancinema.net/kang-ha-neul-kim-so-hyun-ji-soo-lee-ji-hoon-i-and-choi-yu-hwa-picked-for-moonlit-river-146236.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Kim Sohyun for Japan Magazine

Resim  Resim

cr:kimsohyunbling weibo via wow_johnny (Ig) ondubukey (twitter )

Resim

Spoiler

Resim

Resim

Resim

Spoiler

Resim  Resim

Soup Uptade. Soup is ilke Sohyun's agency :)))

• Like 1

I’m thinking even if the drama isn’t good, at least we get to see sohyun in such beautiful Costumes and hopefully cool action scenes :lol: And I can just watch the good scenes in the ost music videos once the drama ends. I hope it won’t be the case but it’s good to lower my expectations and think of solution lol 

is it too much to ask for sohyun to sing an ost in this drama??? :wub: One of the few good things we got from ruler is her singing an ost.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I’m thinking even if the drama isn’t good, at least we get to see sohyun in such beautiful Costumes and hopefully cool action scenes :lol: And I can just watch the good scenes in the ost music videos once the drama ends. I hope it won’t be the case but it’s good to lower my expectations and think of solution lol 

is it too much to ask for sohyun to sing an ost in this drama??? :wub: One of the few good things we got from ruler is her singing an ost.

Yeah. It is better if we do not expect that much. We just need to enjoy the drama. The drama's success is out of our touch. Just let what it is naturally destined to be. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

Yeah. It is better if we do not expect that much. We just need to enjoy the drama. The drama's success is out of our touch. Just let what it is naturally destined to be. 

I agree wise human! I agree 1000 boba teas! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, elan1 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGzYLJspfYX/?igshid=1hvf3uh4d1r0w

So ET found their password and post an update on a different artist but could not find time to update on sohyun, who is supposedly the main artist and one of the founders of ET??? :ph34r: 

I hope there wasn’t any dispute between Sso and EnT. Could only get jealous of other agency who knows the job

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ly Khánh said:

I hope there wasn’t any dispute between Sso and EnT. Could only get jealous of other agency who knows the job

Yeah it’s strange for them not to post news on sohyun new drama on their ig. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ly Khánh said:

What happen with agency? 

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

And Page Turner as Jisoo's mother ;)

Many reunion again.

• Like 2