✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

8 hours ago, elan1 said:
i had no idea she worked with tae ri before :open_mouth: what a cute scene. You did grow up so well :wub:

I think this is from drama the thorn birds. She has already work with him in 3 dramas. It is so funny how she used to reunite with her costars more when she was a child than now when she is an adult.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, kimjojo said:

I think this is from drama the thorn birds. She has already work with him in 3 dramas. It is so funny how she used to reunite with her costars more when she was a child than now when she is an adult.

three times? Interesting, what are the other two? :open_mouth:

7 hours ago, Breeze said:

Maybe Pricess Pyeonggang will marry with him after Ondal's death to protect Goguryeo .

I would be good with that scenario too :wub:

3 hours ago, Breeze said:

actor shared a photo with  Sohyun

awww so beautiful :love:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/25/2021 at 6:38 PM, kimjojo said:

I haven’t seen this one yet. Is this good? How many eps did sso appear?

19 hours ago, elan1 said:

three times? Interesting, what are the other two? 

TMETS and Rooftop Prince? Tho I think their characters didn’t meet in RP cos she’s the younger version of the evil sister turned princess and he’s one of the Joseon power rangers. Or did they? 

• Awesome 1

54 minutes ago, yeli said:

TMETS and Rooftop Prince? Tho I think their characters didn’t meet in RP prince cos she’s she’s the younger version of the evil sister turned princess and he’s one of the Joseon power rangers. Or did they? 

i heard the drama wasn’t good, it was too crazy and melodramatic, but I suppose South Koreans love crazy in their dramas :lol:

Okay! Thanks for the information :) 

Great fan art :heart:

E9039-DE7-056-A-41-B6-883-F-1395021-F008

maybe not just only 10.2 but maybe sohyun can get 10.3 M before feb 15 :wub:

aww who puppy is that? Is it going to appear in the drama? :love:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

HAHHA. HOPING FOR THEIR INTERACTION SOON.

Kim Sohyun’s Fanboy Is Now A Successful K-Pop Idol

From fan to idol superstar real quick!

9eeBFstkrrF_Ej4bTPwW8cYwmzed4C0QMtj-L3N7
Sienne L
November 14th, 2019

Not too long ago, a rookie idol named Lucas Wong was spotted at the fansign of famous Korean actress, Kim Sohyun who starred as the lead role in the recent Netflix hit drama, Love Alarm. This not-so-regular fanboy was caught on camera waiting for the actress’ autograph and was looking excited to hand over a gift he brought.

U7RioDwR1nVYzL9y-oDSciDuJpWXO38qBP7PHSyY_PqDywsfcnWvnfFEVwmXVBK3TMLhE7-WwGdNmCCWlqTGCxK4_W9cW330bA=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, yeli said:

I only watched Sohyun's part :)))

Dear Eonni: A fangirl from India deems River Where The Moon Rises star Kim So Hyun her Queen

In today's Dear Eonni letter, a fan from India reaches out to Kim So Hyun to express her excitement over the actress's upcoming drama River Where The Moon Rises.

Kim So Hyun will soon be seen in River Where The Moon Rises. The actress will star opposite Ji Soo in the reinterpretation of the classic Goguryeo folk tale. While the show has K-drama fans excited, a fan of the actress has penned an open letter gushing about Kim So Hyun. Vijay Varshini from India reveals she first saw the actress in Goblin before Kim So Hyun swept her off her feet in Love Alarm. The fan has expressed her excitement about the actress's upcoming drama as well. 

Check out her letter below: 

Dear So Hyun Unnie,

You are the biggest inspiration for me. I first saw you in Goblin but then that time I didn’t really know about you but then you stole my heart in Love Alarm. I know a lot of people writing letters to their oppa, but I wanted to badly write this letter to you. Wish this would reach you. Everything about you is beautiful unnie. You look so pretty in all the costumes you were.  

The acting and your expressions are all out of the world. I have already binge-watched every drama of yours from Moon Embracing the sun to Page Turner to Tale of Nokdu to Who are You: School 2015 to Radio Romance and finally Love Alarm. I actually saw While you were sleeping also especially for your scenes and your cameo in the last episode made me really excited. You were such a boss queen and your style is marvellous. Unnie, even I am born in June and I am happy that we both share the same birthday month. I am so crazy about you that my wallpaper is your photo. I am so eagerly waiting for the upcoming drama ‘River where the Moon rises’ and I can’t wait to watch that along with Love Alarm Season 2. All of your romance scenes flatter me and make my heart beat faster. I can very much resonate it with you. Unnie, even my Youtube search is only about you. I have seen your stills of all the drama award shows and music shows even without subtitles because I just love you so much. I won’t understand anything but listening to your voice makes me feel satiated. At least once in a time every day you will cross my mind. You are very kind unnie. Looking at all your kind gestures, I want to follow your positivity. 

I love you Kim So Hyun unnie. Whenever I lack concentration in my studies, I will always think about you. How hard you would have worked to reach this pinnacle and with this I remind myself that I should also work hard and I give my level best. I also want you to act in many more dramas. Even now, if people ask me who my favourite actor/actress is I would say your name. You are more than anything. My wish is to come to South Korea and meet you once. I want to spend one day with you, shopping, eating lunch, a karaoke singing and having a great girl’s day out. I wish I knew you. At my next birth, I want to be your sister or at least your best friend so I can always be with you at your side. This is how much of a fan I am to you. 

Saranghaeeoo So Hyun Unnie,

From, 

Your No.1 Fan amidha.  

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-eonni-fangirl-india-deems-river-where-moon-rises-star-kim-so-hyun-her-queen-601131

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, elan1 said:

them reuniting in tales of nokdu always brought sweetness to my heart 

I also want Sohyun to reunite with  Kang Tae Oh. 

Of course Sohyun is one of  the future of movie industry ;) 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

also want Sohyun to reunite with  Kang Tae Oh. 

Of course Sohyun is one of  the future of movie industry

same! I want her to reunite him as well :wub:

she is on so many lists, even international ones. More and more people are knowing who she is :)  

• Like 1
  • Blob 1