✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

interesting and encouraging read 

tbh the commentator who mentioned that most of the titles have been given to many actresses, is actually telling the truth no one truly owns the titles by themselves (there isn’t any polling or any big group of critics or experts that vote and give a title to someone) but it’s nice to acknowledge people with compliments even if they are similar praises 

is it asking too much for an appearance of her brother in the drama? 

I agree! Tho I really don’t understand why fans hold on to those titles so much. It’s not like it was given by the president or award giving body or something. Only if those titles becomes officially awarded to someone particular, i think it’s a fair game and can be given to anyone:glasses:

Kim Shin must be so proud of his baby sister. Doesn’t need to marry the king and being kick-RickRoll'D:wow1:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, yeli said:

I agree! Tho I really don’t understand why fans hold on to those titles so much. It’s not like it was given by the president or award giving body or something. Only if those titles becomes officially awarded to someone particular, i think it’s a fair game and can be given to anyone:glasses:

Kim Shin must be so proud of his baby sister. Doesn’t need to marry the king and being kick RickRoll'D

:lol:Ikr, I suppose titles can make people feel proud but titles are just words. The queen of England may be a queen but besides her title, she has almost no power. We are all proud of sohyun because she has demonstrated good work ethics, kindness, perseverance, and she has achieved so many accomplishments at a young age. I’ll give her many titles including Universal Historical Queen but I know that if other people want to use the title I just made up for other people too, that’s fine :joy: we all know her worth and value even if she doesn’t have a single title :)  

LOL I want to see Kim Min Jae make an appearance too and this time I want her to shoot him with an arrow :tounge_wink:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, elan1 said:

:lol:Ikr, I suppose titles can make people feel proud but titles are just words. The queen of England may be a queen but besides her title, she has almost no power. We are all proud of sohyun because she has demonstrated good work ethics, kindness, perseverance, and she has achieved so many accomplishments at a young age. I’ll give her many titles including Universal Historical Queen but I know that if other people want to use the title I just made up for other people too, that’s fine we all know her worth and value even if she doesn’t have a single title  

LOL I want to see Kim Min Jae make an appearance too and this time I want her to shoot him with an arrow 

She will gladiator him “I will have my vengeance in this life or the next“ before shooting an arrow :rolleyes:

I still cannot move on from Wang Yeo’s stupidity. In addition to arrows I want Pyeonggang to slice him with her sword too :naughty:

• LOL 2

37 minutes ago, yeli said:

She will gladiator him “I will have my vengeance in this life or the next“ before shooting an arrow :rolleyes:

I still cannot move on from Wang Yeo’s stupidity. In addition to arrows I want Pyeonggang to slice him with her sword too :naughty:

I would pay a mountain of money to see that scenario. YES! Shoot an arrow and then slice his head off with her sword. And then run over his dead body with her horse Revenge is sweet :lol:

:kicks:

• LOL 2

I miss the villain So Hyun. Hope she plays a Lady Mishil in the future because I agree that she can pull off that kind of character as what Go Hyun Jung did. 

Meanwhile, I really miss her SidusHQ days especially, the fact that she has a lot of peers in that agency. The agency became her playground while growing up and she made a lot of friends there. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

30 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

I miss the villain So Hyun. Hope she plays a Lady Mishil in the future because I agree that she can pull off that kind of character as what Go Hyun Jung did. 

Meanwhile, I really miss her SidusHQ days especially, the fact that she has a lot of peers in that agency. The agency became her playground while growing up and she made a lot of friends there. 

I miss villain sohyun as well. Most likely she would do so in a movie than in a drama, unless she does a drama cameo in my opinion. Her playing an anti heroine will be more likely in a drama, and I would like to see her go do that too :) 

I did really like that sidus hq had great photographers and always took many photos of her in all of her projects. 

• Blob 2

Kim So Hyun Shows Grace Under Pressure Behing The Set Of 'River Where The Moon Rises'

Korean actress Kim So Hyun has garnered worldwide acclaim for appearing in several flicks. She seems to have tried out every role available from different genres ranging from adventure to drama.

Having done multiple flicks in the past, most are now eager to see her next upcoming movies. And one of them is “River Where the Moon Rises,” a reinterpretation of the classic Goguryeo folk tale that narrates the love story of Princes Pyeonggang and On Dal (Ji Soo).

Kim will be more than just another pretty face in this Korean folklore. She plays the part of an ambitious woman who has dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo.

A glimpse of things to come on “River Where the Moon Rises” was released recently with Kim So Hyun in the lead role. Clad in armor and carrying a look of determination, she is seen riding fearlessly into battle on a horse with a powerful and captivating era.

She was able to keep her poise even with some blood splattered on her face impressively showing her grit and poise on the battlefield.

Kim So Hyun’s performance is unparalleled with producers lauding her for her portrayal and hard work. She has fit in perfectly for the role of Pyeonggang, managing to pull off difficult, large-scale action scenes without showing signs of fatigue.

“We hope that you will look forward to the energy displayed by actress Kim So Hyun, whose portrayal of her character is 100 percent synchronized with the Pyeonggang in the script,” showrunners stated.

“River Where the Moon Rises” will officially premiere on Feb. 15 on KBS 2TV. 

In the meantime, Kim So Hyun fans can check out her other flicks such as “The Tale of Nokdu.”

Kim So Hyun is one of the popular young actresses in the world today, having more than 10 million followers on Instagram as of Jan. 15. She is the youngest actress to achieve this feat despite not regularly sharing photos of her daily life. Instead, she shares images of promoting her different activities.

https://www.latintimes.com/kim-so-hyun-shows-grace-under-pressure-behing-set-river-where-moon-rises-465057?utm_source=Public&utm_medium=Feed&utm_campaign=Distribution

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

February 15th is fast approaching. I hope VC will release next week the official trailer of RWTMR. And I hope for an epic and long one preferrably, 5 minutes, to satisfy my thirst for this drama. 

I hope for a great trailer too but hopefully not too many spoilers :lol:

Them reunited when??? It has been 9 years :bawling:

a love alarm game coming soon :) , but why android only? :tears:

• Blob 2

Knetz talks about Actress Kim Sohyun charismatic side in still cut for drama 'River Where the Moon Rises'!

Netizens comments :

- So cool ㅠㅠㅠ

- Cool ㅠㅠ

- Crazy, she looks really cool ㅠㅠ

- She looks cool ㅠㅠ

- Kya ㅠㅠ

-She looks great ㅠㅠ

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

https://kdramadiary.com/kdrama-news/river-where-the-moon-rises-kim-so-hyun/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Kim So Hyun Transforms To A Warrior Princess In “River Where The Moon Rises” Newest Teasers

abbyinhallyuland abbyinhallyuland
2 hours ago
kim so hyun river where the moon rises kdramadiary

Kim So Hyun is definitely not your average Goguryeo princess in her latest drama, River Where The Moon Rises!

The unveiled production stills of the actress exudes fierceness while keeping the air of nobility. Truly drawing attention, Kim So Hyun is expected to resonate her newest character.

Kim So Hyun as Princess Pyeonggang

First, Princess Pyeonggang, wearing armor in the published photo, evokes overwhelming charisma. You can feel the spirited Goguryeo princess while riding on a horse taking charge in the vast field of Manchuria.

Next, she wields her sword with determination in the battlefield with a fiery gaze. Even with the blood splattered on her face, she kept her resolute aura focused to defeat the enemy.

Revealing the actress extraordinary passion and preparation, the production team invited viewers to look forward to the series’ launch.

“Without any signs of difficulty, Kim So Hyun immersed into her role even in the vibrant and difficult action scenes making all the on-site staff admire her. We hope you support her as she is syncing 100% to the story.”

Derived from Goguryeo historical folktale of Ondal and Princess Pyeonggang, the forthcoming KBS series promises a fiery narrative full of emotions.

Suiting up as the heroine of the series, Kim So Hyun plays the role of Pyeonggang. She was born a princess and pursues a goal of establishing the status of the crumbled kingdom of Goguryeo.

Ambitiously driven to become the first Queen of Goguryeo, she faces confusion because of emotions she experienced after meeting Ondal.

Backed up by producing director Yoon Sang Ho, 달이 뜨는 강 River Where The Moon Rises (literal translation) is derived from Goguryeo historical folktale of Ondal and Princess Pyeonggang.

PD Yoon has recently worked on acclaimed historical productions, Kingmaker: The Change of Destiny, Different Dreams, and Saimdang: Memoirs of Colors. Penning the script is Han Ji Hoon whose portfolio includes KAIST, Time Between Dog and Wolf and Woman of 9.9 Billion.

• Blob 2

Page Turner couple is coming to dominate and protect their kingdom with aggressiveness. Strong in wit and in strength :joy::blush:

:fiercebunny:

D9037-C38-10-A5-42-B0-AD5-E-6-E860100827

Her stylist for recent photoshoot updated their IG with this post :) Good job stylist! Keep on working with her in the future okay :wub:

KEYEAST studio just released their list of upcoming projects to be produced in 2021. One of them is a spaceship in outer space/astronauts drama. It will be a romantic comedy, a huge budget drama. Can I request sohyun to be in this drama? :P It’s called, “Ask the Stars” 

• Blob 2

https://www.dramabeans.com/2021/01/new-poster-and-stills-for-kbs-sageuk-river-where-the-moon-rises/

New poster and stills for KBS sageuk River Where the Moon Rises

by tineybeanie

834AD9C2-70B5-44AD-9688-E8EFDD940EA6.jpeg

River Where the Moon Rises is the drama I’m most looking forward to in 2021, and it’s released new stills. In this Goguryeo sageuk romance, Ji-soo (
When I Was the Most Beautiful) and Kim So-hyun(Love Alarm) respectively play a village-idiot-turned-general and a princess who wants to be king. 

The poster shows a shadowy outline of Kim So-hyun on horseback, with Ji-soo’s face in the clouds. The text reads, “A general whose love became history, Ondal” and “A princess whose entire life was Goguryeo, Pyeonggang.” The stills show Kim So-hyun also on horseback, rocking some armor and engaging in battle.

This folktale adaptation drama has all the ingredients to be awesome. A kickass female lead with strong ambitions, and a supportive romantic male partner who knows how to sacrifice. Kim So-hyun and Ji-soo have worked together before in a short, youth drama Page Turner, where their chemistry was off the charts so I have high hopes. As long as the plot doesn’t get too mired in noble idiocy like Ruler-Master of the Mask, River Where the Moon Rises has great potential.

KBS Monday-Tuesday drama River Where the Moon Rises will start airing on February 15.

strong couple. They will trample you! They not playing around 

:Ohboy3:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

13 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

RWTMR Team be like Ruler ratings-wise but, do not be one quality-wise. We will never forget what the writer did to So Hyun. 

Ikr, sometimes I get scared thinking of the past. But at least this time around we know she is not using her sword for display like a toy but actually use it to hurt people. That’s already one positive element :joy:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Snow White, so pretty in white. I wonder when we will see her in a wedding dress in a drama? She is growing up so fast :tears::wub:

Cross dressing couple definitely did broke many gender status quos, I love them so much :) 

:kisslevel:

• Blob 2

16 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Save your husband princess

LOL yes save your mister damsel in distress :joy:

18 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

From Hanyul Endorsers to Agency Sisters

Not only that, they both used to be in Sidus HQ!!! JJH left the same year (2010) that sohyun joined Sidus... it was meant to be :wub:

:highonflowers:

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 1