✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

On 1/8/2021 at 3:57 AM, yeli said:

IKR! i was really surprised by the chemistry in those few seconds. The age gap is not noticeableOur girl is really the Chemistry princess.

And Koala posted the second teaser too! 

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/01/07/kbs-releaes-stills-of-kim-so-hyun-and-ji-soo-lead-script-reading-for-sageuk-drama-river-where-the-moon-rises/#more-106817

her maturity aura is no joke. I also don’t see the huge age gap! That is what we call a thespian :wub:

koala is rather zippy with her update! She is as excited as we are for our sohyun :heart:

On 1/8/2021 at 4:28 AM, yeli said:

Sso doing all the promotions bec ET won’t :glasses:

Our girl is “the agency” :joy: with some help of fairy godmother VC :love:

she gotten even more regal since goblin and this time she is royalty by blood :wub:

she leaves behind dust. Keep walking forward girl :heart:

Sailor moon assassin princess :blush:

• Blob 2

Netflix, tvN come up with star-studded series for 2021

SEOUL, Jan. 7 (Yonhap) -- Amid the monthslong battle against the COVID-19 pandemic, a number of Korean TV series are lined up to catch the eye of viewers across the world with big-name stars and writers for the new year.

Cable channel tvN, run by the entertainment giant CJ ENM, is ready with the most splendid 2021 lineup, as more than 10 dramas are planned to be aired.

The legal drama "Vincenzo" will start the 2021 season in February. Featuring the story of a Korea-born lawyer at an Italian mafia who comes back to his native country, it will be the return project of A-lister Song Joong-ki since his last appearance on the fantasy "Arthdal Chronicles" (2019).

Starring Jun Ji-hyun and Ju Ji-hoon, the action thriller "Cliffhanger," or "Jirisan," will premiere in the latter half of this year.

It is tvN's most anticipated project for 2021, for its all-star cast, including director Lee Eung-bok, who was behind several megahit TV series like "Descendants of the Sun" (2016) and "Guardian: The Lonely and Great God" (2016), and writer Lee Eun-hee, who created the historical zombie thriller series "Kingdom" (2019) on Netflix.

The second season of the medical drama "Hospital Playlist" will also return to the small screen this year.

Another cable network, JTBC, also boasts its 2021 program including "Sisyphus: The Myth," "Undercover" and "Snowdrop."

Labeled as JTBC's 10th anniversary project, "Sisyphus" will be the channel's first 2021 drama to be shown in February. Starring Cho Seung-woo and Park Shin-hye, the mystery fantasy drama revolves around a genius engineer who tries to reveal the truth behind his brother's death.

The political drama "Undercover," a Korean remake of the British 2016 television series with the same title, will be broadcast within the first half.

At the same time, global streaming service Netflix has beefed up its move to wade into the Korean market, releasing several new eye-catching Korean original shows in 2021. The sci-fi mystery thriller "The Silent Sea," starring Gong Yoo and Bae Doona, is on the top of its scheduled releases. It is about the members of a special team assigned to secure a mysterious sample from an abandoned research facility on the moon.

The second season of the hit romantic comedy "Love Alarm" will be streamed this year, along with drama "Move to Heaven," starring Lee Je-hoon, and horror series "Hellbound," directed by Yeon Sang-ho of "Train to Busan" (2016).

"Kingdom: Ashin of the North," a bonus episode of the popular original show, will also be released in 2021.

Meanwhile, South Korea terrestrial broadcasters -- KBS, MBC and SBS -- have relatively short lists of 2021 dramas.

SBS' suspense melodrama "The Penthouse: War in Life," one of the hottest dramas late last year, will return with the second season in February.

The historical drama "Joseon Exorcist," starring Jang Dong-yoon, and the crime action "Taxi Driver" are also among 2021 shows on SBS.

KBS will broadcast romance dramas "Dear M" and "School 2021," along with historical romance "River Where the Moon Rises," featuring rising star Kim So-hyun.

MBC, which decided to replace its weekday prime time series with other programs as part of its budget-saving efforts, will air its 15 billion won (US$13.8 million) blockbuster project "Black Sun" in the second half.

brk@yna.co.kr

If she happens to sign with Culture Depot, will her future dramas be aired in tvN? A little research will show that Culture Depot is under CJ E & M which runs tvN.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

moon river is trending at number 3 :heart:

Victory contents is so cute :wub:
On 1/8/2021 at 8:09 AM, Breeze said:

Kang HaNeul protect to Sohyun . Sohyun is behind him.  Not flasback.  They have a secene together

I posted that just right after you lol but I deleted after I saw you posted it lol I’m also so happy they share scene :) 

I love seeing sohyun name and moon river trending at same time :wub:

• Blob 4

On 1/8/2021 at 8:10 AM, elan1 said:
I posted that just right after you lol but I deleted after I saw you posted it lol I’m also so happy they share scene :) 

I am also very happy.  She was born to be a princess

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Kang HaNeul protect to Sohyun . Sohyun is behind him.  Not flasback. 

hmmm... but looking at the video again. She’s just standing there... so maybe it is flashback but done in a creative way where we see her see the flashback with her in it :joy:

On 1/8/2021 at 8:16 AM, Breeze said:

am also very happy.  She was born to be a princess

yes! I feel like doing happy dance :blush:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/8/2021 at 8:17 AM, elan1 said:

hmmm... but looking at the video again. She’s just standing there... so maybe it is flashback but done in a creative way where we see her see the flashback with her in it 

Flasback or not . They are together :joy: Everybody look gorgeous .

Resim

• Where's My Oppa? 3

she is so versatile and she gives different expressions in every scene! This is an actress! :love:

On 1/8/2021 at 8:23 AM, Breeze said:

Flasback or not . They are together :joy: Everybody look gorgeous .

you are right! Facts is facts :heart: I hope they can work again in the future as main couple

:approves:

• Blob 2

On 1/8/2021 at 8:26 AM, elan1 said:

what does S1 mean? Someone?

First ı thought Season 1 :joy::joy::joy:  I think it means someone ;) KBS started to do their job. They shared the teaser on ig and youtube.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJxV8CuhcKN/

Scipt reading photos received almost 42.000 likes :glasses: If this is true , the story will beacome more interesting .

Watch: Ji Soo And Kim So Hyun Prepare For A Fierce Battle In Upcoming Historical Drama

Watch: Ji Soo And Kim So Hyun Prepare For A Fierce Battle In Upcoming Historical Drama

Jan 8, 2021
by S. Nam

Ji Soo and Kim So Hyun’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “River Where the Moon Rises” (literal title) released a new teaser!

“River Where the Moon Rises” retells the love story between Pyeonggang and On Dal, who are characters in a classic Goguryeo folktale. Pyeonggang (Kim So Hyun), also known as Yeom Ga Jin, is an ambitious woman who dreams of becoming the first female to lead Goguryeo, and she uses On Dal’s (Ji Soo’s) feelings for her to achieve her goals.

The special teaser begins with Pyeonggang traveling afar on her horse. Following a brief meeting between Pyeonggang and On Dal, On Dal’s father General On Hyup (Kang Ha Neul) appears and states, “There is one person one must protect with their lives on the line. That is the only reason a man wields a sword.” Following those lines, On Dal appears on the battlefield with a sword, and he’s also shown running while carrying Pyeonggang, ready to wield a sword for the person he loves.

On Dal asks, “Do you still want to be the King?” and the question is followed by Go Won Pyo (Lee Hae Young) stating, “Goguryeo is already mine.” Go Won Pyo’s son Go Geon (Lee Ji Hoon) states, “You have to trust me if you want to see the Princess again,” raising questions about the relationship between the Go family and Goguryeo’s royal family.

Pyeonggang appears as tensions escalate, and unlike On Dal’s worried expression, she exudes powerful charisma on the battlefield as she states, “You have to fight when you can’t avoid it.”

In the final scenes, Go Geon prepares for battle, Hae Mo Yong (Choi Yoo Hwa) gives a mysterious gaze, On Dal lies fallen on the battlefield, and Pyeonggang runs off with the moonlight shining behind her, conveying the whirlwind of events that is to come in the upcoming drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1447624wpp/watch-ji-soo-and-kim-so-hyun-prepare-for-a-fierce-battle-in-upcoming-historical-drama

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Kang HaNeul protect to Sohyun . Sohyun is behind him.  Not flasback.  They have a secene together

Kang Haneul and Sso in 1 frame yess!!!!:sparklyeyes:

On 1/8/2021 at 8:34 AM, Breeze said:

Scipt reading photos received almost 42.000 likes :glasses: If this is true , the story will beacome more interesting .

The power of Oris!!!:wow1: Oh no! i don't like that makjang conflict. Tho i like the idea of the possible angst :glasses:

• Blob 2

On 1/8/2021 at 8:34 AM, Breeze said:

First ı thought Season 1 :joy::joy::joy:  I think it means someone ;) KBS started to do their job. They shared the teaser on ig and youtube.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJxV8CuhcKN/

OH hahaha :lol: KBS is like a child that learns from their mistakes, ET is like a rebellious teenager who never learns :P That is interesting! I wonder why her character would order his death? Is he evil or maybe she thought he was evil but was wrong or maybe he pretended to be evil? Or maybe he teamed up with her and decided to sacrifice himself by asking her to order for his death to protect her? 

On 1/8/2021 at 8:54 AM, yeli said:

Oh no! i don't like that makjang conflict. Tho i like the idea of the possible angst :glasses:

It will be very interesting! I’m excited to see this story unfolds :) 

• Blob 2

moon river is trending at number 3 :heart:

I love seeing sohyun name and moon river trending at same time :wub:

K-netz, keep RWTMR trending!

At this rate, they'll follow the admin of stand by and manager kim next. lol

Really wishing this is the break Oris have been waiting for.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 1/8/2021 at 8:26 AM, elan1 said:

this is such a thrilling, mysterious photo! I love it so much :) what does S1 mean? Someone? :lol: The dialogue is so exciting!

cr : Wow_Johnny

[Eng] The person I’m gonna protect at the cost of my own life.
There is only one reason let man pick up knife.
(Ondal - A general who turn love into history)
Ondal : You still want to become queen now?
GWP : Goguryeo is already in the palm of my hand.
GG : Please believe me, if you want to see princess again.
Pyonggang : I’m not a princess, also not a killer.
(Pyeonggang - Princess who ever treat Goguryeo as her whole)
Pyonggang : The moment you cannot evade, then you have to fight.
Ondal : Don’t get hurt, your life is precious.

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

On 1/8/2021 at 9:05 AM, yeli said:

K-netz, keep RWTMR trending! At this rate, they'll follow the admin of stand by and manager kim next. lol Really wishing this is the break Oris have been waiting for.

I hope so! Sohyun deserves her successes! I know she tries really hard and do her best but she still hasn’t received enough credits or recognition or awards. She truthfully doesn’t need any of those things to prove she’s a great actress, we all know she is one. And those who deny are just disillusioned or drinking too much jealousy tea. :blush:

vc is a sohyun fan, I believe, I believe lol

On 1/8/2021 at 9:07 AM, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

cr : Wow_Johnny

[Eng] The person I’m gonna protect at the cost of my own life.
There is only one reason let man pick up knife.
(Ondal - A general who turn love into history)
Ondal : You still want to become queen now?
GWP : Goguryeo is already in the palm of my hand.
GG : Please believe me, if you want to see princess again.
Pyonggang : I’m not a princess, also not a killer.
(Pyeonggang - Princess who ever treat Goguryeo as her whole)
Pyonggang : The moment you cannot evade, then you have to fight.
Ondal : Don’t get hurt, your life is precious.

yes sohyun you’re not a princess, you’re a queen. You’re not a killer, you’re a human weapon :love:

keep it up moon river! Now number 1 :coolshades:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

I be gone for a bit or few days and I see now so new news updates. Teaser is very good! I like action and strong ksh! I feel joyful and anticipate more and more. Ksh is beautiful in every photo and in teaser.  

My favorite photo 

79-CCBF6-F-3-C64-4-D99-A7-D5-FF07953-F45

they are wonder and great :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Sohyun and Kang Haneul' scene is flashback , i think. If you remember some fans shared photo from filming site. We saw  KHN ,Sohyun and young Pyeyoung in this photo.  Most probably Sohyun remembered the past. She was young and general was fighting with enemies. So we will see Sohyun , KHN and young princess in one frame.

Photos which  ı am talking about

Resim

Resim

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 1/8/2021 at 9:54 AM, Breeze said:

Sohyun and Kang Haneul' scene is flashback , i think. If you remember some fans shared photo from filming site. We saw  KHN ,Sohyun and young Pyeyoung in this photo.  Most probably Sohyun remembered the past. She was young and general was fighting with enemies. So we will see Sohyun , KHN and young princess in one frame.

Photos which  ı am talking about

good detective work! Bravo! I agree! It is most likely a bitter, heart breaking flashback :criesariver:

• Like 1