✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

7 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Can not japan fans share song? Old agency now close it will not be problem if release. Happy see so hyun always get notice and popular. Happy to see do more good drama and movie and be more popular worldwide. 

I hear Japan very strict about copyright, so maybe i should just say 'good bye' :sad1: hope we got other opportunity to hear sso singing again. It been a long time since the last time she sing for OST, the last time is Ruler, right? When RWTMR release i actually got tiny hope she became one of singer.

6 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Share some so hyun pic not post before. It is event for agency have post online.

I satisfied with CD photograph, sso look very pretty as always :coolshades: it disturbing when ENT use yellow filter :bawling: like what the h*ll they are doing?! 

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

Become detective look for new so hyun update. Find y magazine post video.

Hahahahaha :lol: it fun to discover a crumb content in this drought. Fighting, detective-nim!!! :partyblob:  

I got this and surprise, i dont know that sso and jinggo almost work together again after I Miss You (one of the best melodrama, for me) :bawling: he is amazing actor and i am glad if they work together again someday.

• Blob 1

16 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

I hear Japan very strict about copyright, so maybe i should just say 'good bye' :sad1: hope we got other opportunity to hear sso singing again. It been a long time since the last time she sing for OST, the last time is Ruler, right? When RWTMR release i actually got tiny hope she became one of singer.

I satisfied with CD photograph, sso look very pretty as always :coolshades: it disturbing when ENT use yellow filter :bawling: like what the h*ll they are doing?! 

It is sad then cannot hear so hyun japan song and because virus cannot have new fan meet. Can be good if culture depot can give online meeting and so hyun sing song again for all fan. Can agree culture depot have best pic from all so hyun agency and not use bad filter. New team hair and makeup also very good can see big change during drama also it is very good.  

21 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Hahahahaha :lol: it fun to discover a crumb content in this drought. Fighting, detective-nim!!! :partyblob:  

I got this and surprise, i dont know that sso and jinggo almost work together again after I Miss You (one of the best melodrama, for me) :bawling: he is amazing actor and i am glad if they work together again someday.

It is difficult find new update and many not active on forum. Not sure how can post take look and see old post and other forums to see how can post. It is surprise they almost work together maybe now cannot happen for long time. Want to know who so hyun new partner can be. Have many interest for new project because have new agency.

• Blob 1

16 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

It is sad then cannot hear so hyun japan song and because virus cannot have new fan meet. Can be good if culture depot can give online meeting and so hyun sing song again for all fan. Can agree culture depot have best pic from all so hyun agency and not use bad filter. New team hair and makeup also very good can see big change during drama also it is very good.  

I doubt with fans meeting :joy: CD is one of mysterious agency i ever know, their actress too, if it isn't because sso i might not know their existence. But they also  agency that give BEST treatment to their actress, i forgot but one of oris in twiter list it, like they give sso more big car, luxury brand, more famous make up studio. That why, i so curious with sso first project from CD.

Sso instagram post, hope sso also give us her selca  :

Happy 13th Debut Anniversary SSO! :piggie: If i remember it should be 7 august, right? But look like we are too excited. Ahhhh thank you standby :love: also Kim Sohyun Japan thank you :

This fans video also heartwarming :bawling: i love my tl full of oris celebration! We love this sweetheart so much, give me your selca sso yaaaaaa!!!

• Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

I doubt with fans meeting :joy: CD is one of mysterious agency i ever know, their actress too, if it isn't because sso i might not know their existence. But they also  agency that give BEST treatment to their actress, i forgot but one of oris in twiter list it, like they give sso more big car, luxury brand, more famous make up studio. That why, i so curious with sso first project from CD.

No artist have fan meet before in new agency? It is possible? Sad if cannot have it many have wait to see again so hyun. It is true give more attention and so hyun look happy. It is good agency have hear but can promote more can be good. Always happy when have more content. 

6 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Sso instagram post, hope sso also give us her selca  :Happy 13th Debut Anniversary SSO! :piggie: If i remember it should be 7 august, right? But look like we are too excited. Ahhhh thank you standby :love: also Kim Sohyun Japan thank you :

This fans video also heartwarming :bawling: i love my tl full of oris celebration! We love this sweetheart so much, give me your selca sso yaaaaaa!!!

Fans become excite because so hyun take long break. Celebrate early and become happy with so hyun debut.

• Blob 1

On 8/6/2021 at 10:17 AM, totoro_mei said:

No artist have fan meet before in new agency? It is possible? Sad if cannot have it many have wait to see again so hyun. It is true give more attention and so hyun look happy. It is good agency have hear but can promote more can be good. Always happy when have more content.

Yeah, i hardly hear CD actress do fans meeting, even variety show they rarely come. They are so mysterious. :coolshades: promotion is important, but right know i just want sso have good resource : luxury endorsement, big budget project with famous director and writernim (something that ENT lack). 

CD also good place for sso, because they didn't have similar age actress, so they didn't need competed for good resource like other agency with many actress (Sso make good move when she ended up her contract with Sidus, she know what best for her, she is smart). 

On 8/6/2021 at 4:34 PM, totoro_mei said:

Culture depot have celebrate so hyun birthday in june. Have prepare cake and flowers and share pics for y magazine shooting. 

That sweet of them :please: 

From fans to celebrated sso 13th Debut Anniversary :

SHE SO SWEET :bawling: she follow her fans account again LOL SSO YAAAA

Video again from fans :yaaa:

Spoiler

There still many video, but this is the last i share here :joy:

Spoiler

Sso in Chaedol app, she is rank 1 :

Musical actress left comment in sso post :

Spoiler

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th tweet onwards under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Blob 1

On 8/7/2021 at 4:57 PM, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Yeah, i hardly hear CD actress do fans meeting, even variety show they rarely come. They are so mysterious. :coolshades: promotion is important, but right know i just want sso have good resource : luxury endorsement, big budget project with famous director and writernim (something that ENT lack). 

CD also good place for sso, because they didn't have similar age actress, so they didn't need competed for good resource like other agency with many actress (Sso make good move when she ended up her contract with Sidus, she know what best for her, she is smart). 

It is sad so hyun not have new endorsement long time but can be have chose not take new cf. It is good if culture depot can give many big project it is long wait for fans but so hyun always make all project popular because so hyun big name. See culture depot can give big project to own artist when can announce for so hyun? It is long wait but always so hyun make good decision can trust. 

On 8/7/2021 at 4:57 PM, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Musical actress left comment in sso post :

Who is musical actress? Surprise so hyun musical maybe can do again. 

On 8/7/2021 at 7:42 PM, totoro_mei said:

It is sad so hyun not have new endorsement long time but can be have chose not take new cf. It is good if culture depot can give many big project it is long wait for fans but so hyun always make all project popular because so hyun big name. See culture depot can give big project to own artist when can announce for so hyun? It is long wait but always so hyun make good decision can trust. 

I think right now sso more selective in her endorsement, that why maybe she look for good brand with good contract like BL as she became BA for Asian-Pacific. But, hopefully they give us good news soon. 

On 8/7/2021 at 7:42 PM, totoro_mei said:

Who is musical actress? Surprise so hyun musical maybe can do again. 

Her name also Kim SoHyun :joy: and they already have project together when sso child in musical Dae JangGeum.

On 8/8/2021 at 7:50 PM, totoro_mei said:

It is difficult wait so hyun news. Have always little update only when have drama.

Right :sad1: i barely survive in this drought.

Sso with Hanyul, hope we got more. She is so pretty :please:

spacer.png

• Blob 1

1 hour ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

I think right now sso more selective in her endorsement, that why maybe she look for good brand with good contract like BL as she became BA for Asian-Pacific. But, hopefully they give us good news soon. 

It is true see little endorsement even have much popularity but have good cf. Not always have promotion but brand image can be big. 

1 hour ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Her name also Kim SoHyun :joy: and they already have project together when sso child in musical Dae JangGeum.

Right :sad1: i barely survive in this drought.

Sso with Hanyul, hope we got more. She is so pretty :please:

It is so hyun also? Can make confusion if both have become musical actor. Very difficult when have no news always can only wait. Always so hyun pretty but hanyul always give very little. Good if can have more pic. 

• Blob 1

On 8/10/2021 at 11:58 AM, totoro_mei said:

It is so hyun also? Can make confusion if both have become musical actor. Very difficult when have no news always can only wait. Always so hyun pretty but hanyul always give very little. Good if can have more pic. 

Yes! Sometime it also confusing when i search sso news in Naver because other sohyun also will pop-up. :joy:

On 8/10/2021 at 4:53 PM, totoro_mei said:

See on twitter someone make edit of kim sohyun with jun jihyun. Good if can make movie together.

QUEEN :getmygrooveon:Rather than actor, i more excited if sso act with other actress or veteran actress. Her chemistry with CYH in RWTMR also good. That why i really want she cast in drama Little Lady (Little Woman) because it female centric. 

22 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

Can be so hyun next drama be online airing? Think can be so hyun have again drama air online like love alarm. Maybe can have two drama again next year like 2019. 

It can be :coolshades: because online drama also good right now, hope Netflik cast her again in their project. 

From DC Gall for Sso 13th Debut Anniversary! They donate to Fire Department

It really hard to search sso content :cries: i am starving sso yaaa

• Blob 1

See twitter again fashion update for so hyun.

3 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Yes! Sometime it also confusing when i search sso news in Naver because other sohyun also will pop-up. :joy:

QUEEN :getmygrooveon:Rather than actor, i more excited if sso act with other actress or veteran actress. Her chemistry with CYH in RWTMR also good. That why i really want she cast in drama Little Lady (Little Woman) because it female centric. 

It can be :coolshades: because online drama also good right now, hope Netflik cast her again in their project. 

How can search on naver? Can read korean? Can be good if see so hyun act with veteran actress but both can be lead. Always have good chemistry with all cast even when only have cameo. If so hyun have online drama it can be good but can be good if not always netflix. See today disney also come to korea maybe apple also come soon can be good if can be on new online platform. 

10 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

From DC Gall for Sso 13th Debut Anniversary! They donate to Fire Department

It really hard to search sso content :cries: i am starving sso yaaa

Always so hyun fans good and kind make donation for good cause. Very difficult always wait new update but can only have little. Maybe if can have again magazine then can see new update but difficult hope. Can be thanks culture depot give singles and y magazine this year but always want see more so hyun. 

• Blob 1