✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

6 hours ago, elan1 said:
I still ship them

too pretty 

Same! Specially because of last episode:bawling::lol:

so it turns out those pictures are for Bauschlomb, new endorsement when?:joy:

42 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

Wait for so hyun more good news but if have movie soon it can be good.  Have many movie this year after break.

Yes! I’m happy even if it’s only 1 movie news+1 drama casting news for next year

magic witch GIF by Anne Horel

• Blob 1

4 Of Kim So Hyun’s Most Unforgettable Scenes From “River Where The Moon Rises”

4 Of Kim So Hyun’s Most Unforgettable Scenes From “River Where The Moon Rises”

Kim So Hyun has added another impressive project to her filmography with “River Where the Moon Rises”!

A reinterpretation of a classic Goguryeo folk tale, “River Where the Moon Rises” retells the famous love story of Princess Pyeonggang (played by Kim So Hyun) and On Dal (played by Na In Woo). With only two episodes left of the drama, here are Kim So Hyun’s four most unforgettable scenes!

Spoilers

1. Episode 1: Kim So Hyun’s final scene as Queen Yeon

Not only did Kim So Hyun excel in her role as Princess Pyeonggang, she also portrayed her own mother, Queen Yeon. In her first appearance, the throne is being threatened, yet she stands her ground and shows off her unbreakable spirit. She also put her sword skills on display, exemplifying her cool charisma. After a scheme by the Gyeru tribe, Queen Yeon is shot with an arrow, but she makes sure to express her feelings of betrayal to Gyeru’s Gochuga Go Won Pyo (Lee Hae Young) until her last breath. With this scene, Kim So Hyun was able to make a bold entrance, displaying both temperance and anger.

Kim-So-Hyun-1.jpeg

2. Episode 9: Kim So Hyun’s first kiss

After Gyeru’s Gochuga Go Won Pyo tries to earn himself a royal spot by suggesting a marriage between the Princess and his son Go Geon (Lee Ji Hoon), Princess Pyeonggang throws the palace into chaos by announcing On Dal as her husband. With her willful expression and her stern words, she was able to convince everyone of this fake marriage. On her first night with On Dal, Pyeonggang is only shy for a moment before they kiss and leave viewers in awe of their blossoming love.

Kim-So-Hyun-2.jpg

3. Episode 16: Kim So Hyun’s emotional acting

In each and every scene, Kim So Hyun has demonstrated her deep, emotional acting. However, this was especially prevalent in episode 16 when she observed an exhausted On Dal who was tired from fighting in war. Due to her guilt, Princess Pyeonggang bursts into tears, even leaving viewers flustered. In the midst of her tears, their romantic kiss left this scene even more memorable.

4. Episode 18: Kim So Hyun’s declaration to protect Goguryeo until the very end

The latest April 13 broadcast left viewers nervous as Princess Pyeonggang was up against Go Geon, a traitor to Goguryeo. Despite still viewing him as an enemy, she calmly states, “We have to end this resentment, and all evil.” This line is an important marker in Pyeonggang’s declaration to protect Goguryeo. While grabbing onto her shoulders, Go Geon rages, but Pyeonggang only winces for a moment. She collects herself and instead fiercely stares back, leaving viewers curious to find out what will happen next.

Through her incredible acting and amazing immersion into Princess Pyeonggang, Kim So Hyun has given rise to numerous great scenes. She also demonstrated her extravagant sword skills, which she put her blood, sweat, and tears into perfecting.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1464456wpp/4-of-kim-so-hyuns-most-unforgettable-scenes-from-river-where-the-moon-rises

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 4/16/2021 at 1:26 AM, yeli said:

so it turns out those pictures are for Bauschlomb, new endorsement when?:joy:

I know right, imagine my disappointment. We got clowned :sweat_smile:

On 4/16/2021 at 12:35 AM, totoro_mei said:

Wait for so hyun more good news but if have movie soon it can be good.  Have many movie this year after break.

a movie would be delightful:)

beauty queen :love:

romantic couple of the ages :heart:

I just can’t :bawling:

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

“River Where The Moon Rises” Lee Ji Hoon Reveals Kim So Hyun’s Kind Personality

He reveals how she’s like on set.

Xyef0yj9fLlX4WKyKeTzLMvX3uCQobZS2PsxwJnh

It seems as if everyone truly adoresRiver Where The Moon Rises‘ actress, Kim So Hyun! Fellow cast member, Lee Ji Hoon, who plays the second male lead in the drama showered her praise during an interview.

Lee Ji Hoon shared that he already had a good impression of Kim So Hyun even before filming.

I watched Love Alarm and Kim So Hyun was so pretty and looked so nice that I went into filming thinking that she would be really kind.

— Lee Ji Hoon

j9PGgQHz68ij84F3tJrpxAp37cL3uByuB1IAbWEsA9vReWve70NR3hVAlskdiuOn_Fu9n1qfAKCOrjUc36qqtjFIh45fCvb6I6Z5yWUv3V9pJIsX=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365
He was also blown away by her acting skills despite her young age. He felt that his own acting improved while working together with her, and that her bright personality was able to liven up the set.

Sohyun would have had it the toughest as she had to refilm all the scenes. Despite that, she was always smiling and positive. It made me want to take care of her. As a colleague, it put my mind at ease. I even texted her that acting with her puts my mind at rest and I asked her to lead the set well until the end. She’s bright and kind. I think she’s an actress that will go far. She’s mature beyond her years.

— Lee Ji Hoon

Well, she certainly deserves all the praise! Kim So Hyun had to refilm all her scenes for the drama, despite it being near completion. 

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/river-moon-rises-lee-ji-hoon-praises-kim-so-hyun-kind-personality/?fbclid=IwAR161Ut6fkAWG0n5bgq9m1Ctj2nvvTufzaA9W_Jqe_LitXk4qrwHnlFbY4E

Aww very sweet General Go:sweet:

Reading praises like this from her co-stars make me so proud to be her fan.:fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2b1296912dd1447f998fa7c4194b2193.jpeg?s=

“Vincenzo” remained No. 1 for the week of April 19 to April 25, followed by KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises at No. 2, tvN’s “Mouse” at No. 3, and SBS’s “Taxi Driver” at No. 4.

The top 10 dramas that generated the most buzz in the fourth week of April are as follows:

1. tvN’s “Vincenzo”
  2. KBS 2TV’s “River Where the Moon Rises”
  3. tvN’s “Mouse”
  4. SBS’s “Taxi Driver”
  5. tvN’s “Navillera”
  6. KBS 2TV’s “Sell Your Haunted House
  7. JTBC’s “Undercover”
  8. JTBC’s “Law School”
  9. KBS 2TV’s “Miss Monte-Cristo
  10. KBS 2TV’s “Revolutionary Sisters

The top 10 drama actors that generated the most buzz in the fourth week of April are as follows:

1. Song Joong Ki (“Vincenzo”)
  2. Lee Seung Gi (“Mouse”)
  3. Kwak Dong Yeon (“Vincenzo”)
  4. Na In Woo (“River Where the Moon Rises”) 
  5. Lee Je Hoon (“Taxi Driver”)
  6. Jeon Yeo Bin (“Vincenzo”)
  7. Kim So Hyun (“River Where the Moon Rises”)
  8. Park In Hwan (“Navillera”)
  9. 2PM’s Taecyeon (“Vincenzo”)
  10. Jang Nara (“Sell Your Haunted House”)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1466478wpp/vincenzo-and-song-joong-ki-top-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-lists-for-3rd-week-in-a-row

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/18/2021 at 7:42 AM, yeli said:

Mongsuk-sso still the best couple. Although I must say I’m patiently waiting for that 5-year promise of you-know-which-couple:glasses:

shy shy modern drama :glasses:

dogs are the most loyal :heart:

On 4/25/2021 at 11:04 PM, yeli said:

LJH’s interview. PyeongGeon ship is also sailing

:lol: ship them all the time 

work again pls :love:

On 4/26/2021 at 3:57 PM, Erick Miranda said:

I wanna hear some casting news about So Hyun. Dramalords, please. 

me too :dissapointed_relieved:

I miss princess :( 

:blush:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

• 2 weeks later...

An article about sso being the youngest nominee in the best actress category. I hope she’ll make history as the youngest winner too!

Sso’s recent IG post:heart:

D-Day!!! Take home the award sso! 
Hoping to see an interactions between General On- Queen Yeon, Insso and Sunjo today:please:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Ladies Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards

They all looked stunning on the red carpet!

Here's What Your Favorite K-Drama Leading Ladies Wore to the 57th Baeksang Arts Awards

IMAGE Tiktok/tiktok_stage
ILLUSTRATOR TikTok

The 57th Baeksang Arts Awards is here! If you caught the red carpet TikTok stream, you were probably as enthralled as we were to see our favorite leading ladies arrive in classy gowns, and even suits. (Obviously, we're referring to Lee Joo Young's chic puff-sleeved suit look!)

There seemed to be an unspoken theme, since all but four attendees turned up wearing black, white, or both. All in all, the stars served universal glam and subtle elegance. 

Below, we gathered nine incredible ensembles worn by your favorite leading ladies. Take a look: 

3. River Where the Moon Rises' Kim So Hyun in Miu Miu 

Thanks to Kim So Hyun, the Baeksang Arts Awards gained a pop color! She wore an adorable Miu Miu dress with slighty puffed sleeves, a deep v-neckline, and ribbon detailing. 

2021 baeksang arts awards best dressed women

PHOTO BY TIKTOK

Spoiler

Kim-So-Hyun-2.jpg

Edited by serenilmauve
Please hide more than 3 images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2