✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

21 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

When can see so hyun new cf again? Happy have new drama but want to see more. 

I hope so. The contract with Soup is over. This may mean that agreement is coming with a new clothing company .

New article about Sohyun

Can we really imagine Princess Pyeonggang if it's not #KimSoHyun?"

Resim  Resim

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Breeze said:

I hope so. The contract with Soup is over. This may mean that agreement is coming with a new clothing company .

It is always long wait for so hyun fans. When can happen good things again? Always only wait for so hyun. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

These Are The 26 Korean Actresses Fans Voted Most Beautiful In The Industry

All of them are absolutely stunning.

Recently on popular Korean entertainment website KPopMap, a sort of part-game, part-poll was posted for K-Pop fans to sort through various Korean actresses in order to determine who they thought were the most beautiful. While this is, of course, an entirely subjective type of vote, there have been thousands of tallies made, with a clear list as a result! Here are the 26 actresses who were chosen as the highest on the list for the present.

1. Kim So Hyun

MFaH_Exkih8ooLAxWv4EB_xP7WAAJ8m_fU_CLCdVzZkh969NWmivXaK3KggDkRhqUZj_sHWFf0I9zlVPY14Qss80wOPlUlDU_lcS2uyv0TWlQw=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-actresses-fans-voted-beautiful-industry/

• Like 2

Kim So Hyun Finds Herself Torn Between Song Kang And Jung Ga Ram In “Love Alarm 2”

Kim So Hyun Finds Herself Torn Between Song Kang And Jung Ga Ram In “Love Alarm 2”

With just hours left until its premiere, “Love Alarm 2” has shared a new sneak peek of its complicated love story!

Based on the popular webtoon of the same name, “Love Alarm” is a romance drama set in an alternate reality where people find love through an application that alerts users when someone within a 10-meter radius has feelings for them. In the upcoming second season of the drama, which is set four years after the first season, the app has gained a new feature in which users can see a list of “people whom you will like” and “people who will like you.”

On March 12, “Love Alarm 2” geared up for its highly-anticipated premiere by releasing new stills of its starring cast. The photos capture the emotional torment suffered by Kim Jo Jo (played by Kim So Hyun), who is in the unique situation of not being able to reveal her feelings through the app due to the block placed on her Love Alarm account.

Unable to make anyone’s alarm ring, Kim Jo Jo finds herself caught in a tense love triangle between Lee Hye Young (Jung Ga Ram), who has faithfully remained by her side all these years, and Hwang Sun Oh (Song Kang), who passionately pursues her after reentering her life and revealing that his feelings for her haven’t faded.

Kim-So-Hyun.jpegKim-So-Hyun-2.jpeg

“Love Alarm 2” also shared new stills of supporting characters Park Gul Mi (played by Go Min Si), Brian Cheon (Ki Do Hoon), and Lee Yook Jo (Kim Si Eun), who are all adapting to the post-Love Alarm world in their own unique ways.

Director Kim Jin Woo commented, “I think you’ll enjoy watching [‘Love Alarm 2’] even more if you focus on how each character reveals the many emotions they experience while making a decision, such as anxiety, nervousness, excitement, or even fear over whether this is the right choice.”

“Love Alarm 2” will premiere via Netflix on March 12 at 5 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1458813wpp/kim-so-hyun-finds-herself-torn-between-song-kang-and-jung-ga-ram-in-love-alarm-2

• Wiggle 1

5 minutes ago, Breeze said:

They are really great . They are like sibling .Longer version of the video is coming soon 

They really are comfortable with each other. I agree with sso, like a hometown friends:heart:

also  Constantly refreshing the swoon netflix ig for the longer version :joy:

they really want us to suffer huh!

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

Cast of Love Alarm causes chaos with secret missions while creating a mood board 

They are our little kids ;)

I thought sso’s gonna win cos she cleared a lot of missions. But in actual, only 3? Lol

Did You guys notice when SG was asking her to take a picture, he just addressed sso as sohyun not sohyunnie or sohyun ssi? or my delusional heard it wrong:joy:

just like I thought the same as this...:glasses:

• Where's My Oppa? 1

7 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

My delusional self is fantasizing that So Hyun and Song Kang are secretly dating. Dispatch, please investigate this. 

I’m in the shyshy and macaron ship but I told my friend if sso is dating it’s probably him. There’s really something about his IG posts and the way they interact that my delusional mind keeps thinking and (hoping):joy:

but  I don’t want Dispatch to investigate lol.

• LOL 3

21 minutes ago, yeli said:

I’m in the shyshy and macaron ship but I told my friend if sso is dating it’s probably him. There’s really something about his IG posts and the way they interact that my delusional mind keeps thinking and (hoping):joy:

but  I don’t want Dispatch to investigate lol.

So Hyun is truly transitioning into adulthood. Sooner or later, we will hear dating news about her. 

OMG. I cannot stop thinking that she and Song Kang are having mutual understanding now. Hope for a healthy and happy relationship for both of them if ever they end up as couple. 

• Like 2

When do missions so hyun it is very cute. Can see so hyun have most fun when be with love alarm cast. Always it is laugh and smile and joke. Can agree it is different so hyun with song kang always look to each other. Have change from before more close. Can be one day soon have so hyun official dating news. 

• Like 2