Quantcast
Jump to content

✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Current Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) on March 12 ✪


Growing up in dramaland  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of these dramas have you seen? (adult roles) - choose as many as you have seen

    • 2021 - River Where the Moon Rises
    • 2019 - The Tale of Nokdu
    • 2019 - Love Alarm (season 1)
    • 2018 - Radio Romance
    • 2017 - While You Were Sleeping
    • 2017 - The Emperor: Owner of the Mask
  2. 2. Which of these dramas have you seen? (child roles) - choose as many as you have seen

    • 2016 - Goblin
    • 2016 - Bring It On, Ghost
    • 2016 - Nightmare Teacher
    • 2015 - Who Are You: School 2015
    • 2015 - The Girl Who Sees Scents
    • 2014 - Reset
    • 2014 - Triangle
    • 2013 - The Suspicious Housekeeper
    • 2013 - I Hear Your Voice
    • 2013 - Birth Secret
    • 2013 - IRIS 2
    • 2012 - Missing You
    • 2012 - Ma Boy
    • 2012 - Reckless Family
      0
    • 2012 - Love Again
      0
    • 2012 - Moon Embracing the Sun
    • 2011 - Padam Padam
      0
    • 2011 - Thorn Birds
      0
    • 2011 - The Duo
    • 2010 - King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo

  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/20/2021 at 07:00 AM

Recommended Posts

It is hurt see so hyun have many suffering in career path but hope can have good result at end. Many still not appreciate her hardwork it is sad. Wish so hyun quickly have another drama after finish river where the moon rises. If it can be romcom or light drama it will be good. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Breeze

    2761

  • rossy5

    1634

  • mindstar

    1633

  • elan1

    1143

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One and only, she's Kim So Hyun       The link for her variety show Because This Is My First Twenty is below with the total 12 episodes. Please give her full support

here the translated news for today!   [News] 'Radio Romance' Kim So Hyun "First-time adult acting, compare to huge burden, I’ll acting happily” . She has chosen “Radio Romance” as her fi

Full Teaser 1  

Sohyun's last 2 dramas  posters on naver

 

 

14 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

It is hurt see so hyun have many suffering in career path but hope can have good result at end. Many still not appreciate her hardwork it is sad. Wish so hyun quickly have another drama after finish river where the moon rises. If it can be romcom or light drama it will be good. 

 

It's really sad .I hope all of the cast and staffs and VC get the revard for their good work . I want Sohyun to rest after this drama. They reshoot all Ondal 's sceen and ı am sure she is in most of Ondal's sceen. RWTMR is like shooting 2 drama for her:sad1:

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Breeze said:

It's really sad .I hope all of the cast and staffs and VC get the revard for their good work . I want Sohyun to rest after this drama. They reshoot all Ondal 's sceen and ı am sure she is in most of Ondal's sceen. RWTMR is like shooting 2 drama for her

 

It is not fair always so hyun have suffering but always do best but not appreciated. Want so hyun to have big hit drama this year then take good rest. It hurt so hyun have no new cf for 2 year and no appear in magazine and only promotion have is drama and then controversy happen and give bad name to drama. All hard work of so hyun, other cast and crew is get spoiled. If not have rating kbs ignore drama and not give any award also. It make sad. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

 

It is not fair always so hyun have suffering but always do best but not appreciated. Want so hyun to have big hit drama this year then take good rest. It hurt so hyun have no new cf for 2 year and no appear in magazine and only promotion have is drama and then controversy happen and give bad name to drama. All hard work of so hyun, other cast and crew is get spoiled. If not have rating kbs ignore drama and not give any award also. It make sad. 

 

If the rating wasn't good, KBS would have canceled the drama. I hope Korean viewers will see their hard work and the rating will be very high.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Breeze said:

 

If the rating wasn't good, KBS would have canceled the drama. I hope Korean viewers will see their hard work and the rating will be very high.

 

Kbs it is not good channel it not give any promotion before drama air. It can happen at drama award it not give any reward because of controversy. Please hope viewer give many support. Always so hyun challenge difficult and different role but not get appreciation always. Culture depot please give many promotion so hyun. Please so hyun never have bad costar again and have no more controversy.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

 

Kbs it is not good channel it not give any promotion before drama air. It can happen at drama award it not give any reward because of controversy. Please hope viewer give many support. Always so hyun challenge difficult and different role but not get appreciation always. Culture depot please give many promotion so hyun. Please so hyun never have bad costar again and have no more controversy.

 

Why did KBS act like that this time , ı didn't understand. Sohyun . She acted many KBS's dramas. But they didn't  promote RWTMR. I hope she will not work with them again. As you said  CD give her many cf and good dramas.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Breeze said:

 

Why did KBS act like that this time , ı didn't understand. Sohyun . She acted many KBS's dramas. But they didn't  promote RWTMR. I hope she will not work with them again. As you said  CD give her many cf and good dramas.

Kbs it is have no respect for so hyun and mistreat her always. Not even give acknowledgement to so hyun acting in radio romance because drama have low rating. Not even show her when mention netizen award in 2019. Hope never have any drama with kbs and also mbc. Both it have take advantage of so hyun and give mistreatment. Why always only so hyun get bad luck when always good to all even give all staff hand made gifts. It is make sad always see so hyun have suffering and never appreciated. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you guys know what time Netflix usually release new show? Can’t remember if LA1 was released in the morning of evening of korean time. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, yeli said:

Do you guys know what time Netflix usually release new show? Can’t remember if LA1 was release in the morning of evening of korean time. 

It is long time can not remember but can be afternoon of korea. It is maybe announce tomorrow? Will it only so hyun and kang attend? Long time can see together again. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BTS of Love Alarm2

 

 

 

9 hours ago, yeli said:

Do you guys know what time Netflix usually release new show? Can’t remember if LA1 was release in the morning of evening of korean time. 

 

If ı remember correctly ,evening .

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

From Love Alarm 2 press conference

 

  Resim Resim

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t forget to follow 20 characters minimum rule, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2021 at 8:59 AM, yeli said:

She’s soo pretty but she looks so tired

 

:sad1:

 

Netflix instagram uptade ;)

 

Resim Resim

 

Resim

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t forget to follow 20 characters minimum rule, thanks!
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Resim

 

Resim   Resim

 

They are so cute :) Come faster friday ;;)

Edited by serenilmauve
Please don’t forget to hit 20 characters minimum rule, thanks!
  • Blob 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Breeze said:

From LA2 presscon

 

   

It is very pretty. Work double time but so hyun look pretty match good with song kang. Very much happy with new style. 

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

 

   

 

They are so cute :)

It is good trio. Good chemistry always. 

  • Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

What is link for so hyun and song kang radio? Happy to see again so hyun. 

On Netflix Korea’s yt account

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to ✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [2021's Current Dramas : River Where the Moon Rises (KBS2)] & Love Alarm S2 (Netflix) on March 12 ✪

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..