✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Additional info on her role in the web drama "Nightmare Teacher"

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/18/kim-so-hyun-lands-lead-role-in-new-mystery-web-drama/

So Hyun in Pure Love's wrap up party

And look! Mr Profound guy striking a lounging pose with his almighty Profound shirt :P

Ceci Magazine October issue

So Hyun with a Taiwanese fan~

IG update~ she looks at photos she is tagged in :lol::lol::lol:

I soooo love her smile in the first picture :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 4

Fantaken in Taiwan. so pretty! :wub:

Some pictures of her for her web drama. I'm betting that the arm in front is Mr. Profound guy's ;) I really love how she keeps smiling in front of fans even if she's exhausted from work. She needs to have a long rest ASAP

Edited by TinnieBoom
  • Like 4

Instagram update with So Hyun wishing everyone a happy Chuseok and holidays. So cute with the hanbok :wub:

My chuseok wishes to all members here and to So Hyun, enjoy the holiday and have fun all. As i myself is a Chinese (Malaysian Chinese to be exact) its a big day for me too as we celebrate it as a "Mid-Autumn" festival or now commonly known as mooncake festival. Not a big fan of the bake mooncake though.......lol

Edited by godhunters
  • Like 3

YT link of SoHyun's BTS interview for Ceci in Taiwan...so jealous of the girls she hugged. So Hyun come to mama! haha :D

SidusHQ's video on SoHyun in Taiwan

YT link of Elite Uniform CF making

Elite CF

This post from STAND BY teaches how to support the rice wreath activity of SoHyun on her upcoming web drama, let's support this ;)

The many twitter updates of So Hyun for the past week...

She had fun in Taiwan shops~

CAPA update...she's so stunning :wub:

• Like 2

Support So Hyun using Fanmaum app! This is STAND BY's (@19990604_com ) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher. It will run from Sept 22- Oct 18. What's good about this is that even international fans can join. I joined yesterday and contributed around 300 hearts. The app is very simple. Here's how to register and send hearts:

1. Download the Fanmaum app in Playstore (unfortunately it's not available in app store)

2. Follow the steps in the picture above (thanks to Fanmaum's twitter account for the pictures)

Some notes:

1. I had problems with the nickname since the app keeps on saying that it is already taken, so what I did was to input numbers as my nickname. (my 6 digit birthday to be exact)

2. Since I have zero knowledge in Korean, I can only download the english apps in the Save free heart option. By the way, you download these apps to accumulate hearts for free. There will be times when you won't get the corresponding hearts after you download the app, but just try again, patience is a virtue haha. Also, some apps are available in selected countries. It will be of great advantage if you know Korean though.

3. You can only send hearts if you have at least 100 hearts.

Currently, there are 76 participants and 52% (around 330,000) of the target hearts had already been raised, this is a good chance for international fans like us to participate. Hwaiting!

• Like 2

Guest guacamole

STAND BY's (@19990604_com) project for Rice Wreath Support for So Hyun's upcoming web drama Nightmare Teacher

tumblr_nvfa1zuqF51ucjhrro1_540.jpg

info about the project (its in hangul haha but I think tinnieboom already explained the mechanics above)

I think this is their 2nd support project using fanmaum application. Their first project was they want to give Sohyun a duck plushie for her actress debut anniversary (I am not sure I just assume because there is a duck picture in their 1st project If not someone pls correct me haha) It was successful and Sohyun receive it and took a selca with it. :PIf you have an android tablet, phone etc... you can join if you want :P:P  

tumblr_nvfa52uuN21ucjhrro1_540.jpg

Edited by guacamole