✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/27/hong-sisters-next-drama-starts-production-in-2021-fantasy-romance-set-1000-years-ago-around-divination-and-sorcery/#more-106591

i would love to see sohyun in this drama, although it’s a historical drama, it’s completely fictional and it has sorcery in it. They did so well with hotel del Luna, maybe they will do great again :) I see drama news, I want sohyun in it :lol:

she is human orange peel :wub:

5-FF718-EF-D183-4638-A3-A5-8-C68200-B471

don’t keep things bottled up, life will get better when you face your troubles head on :)

sohyun, we like you! :heart:

• Like 2

What is this video????? I’m so excited, can we hear about love alarm season 2 soon? 

:heart: :blush:

@iheartsohyun I’m confused by the forum rules, but I don’t think you can post a video alone(?) in a post. So can you write a short comment in your post, with at least 20 letters? :wub:

she is so pretty! I love snow! But we love you even more :wub:

the entire cast is fire!!! They all look great! 

:flushed: oh my, I don’t know how to handle this beauty. What a cool edit! 

• Blob 1

1 hour ago, iheartsohyun said:

56 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Teaser is coming soon. VC we love you so much.

Sohyun didn't make a drama this year. But Sohyun and news about her new drama is trending.

Thank you for teasing us, VC. :wow2:it bless that we got Love Alarm and River When The Moon Rises content in the same day.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, Breeze said:

Teaser is coming soon. VC we love you so much.

It’s sooner than I thought! I’m so happy! :blush: And their specialty: the blurry photos... they better not give us a blurry teaser as well :lol:

1 hour ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Thank you for teasing us, VC.it bless that we got Love Alarm and River When The Moon Rises content in the same day.

I know right! I’m so hype up for everything :heart:

when it’s dry it’s very dry but when it’s wet it’s very wet! We are getting many good sohyun goodies :) 

4692-E4-ED-F5-FF-4285-B340-BB09-D6-B16-C

soup ig update :wub:

when will the male and female ksh work together? Lol

that would be a beautiful dream if they could work together, they’re so close but yet so far  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Ahhhh the set pictures updates! We are getting so many :) 

Does D-4 mean dec 31 or Jan 1st? So it will be New Year’s Eve or New Years Day present? I love victory contents :heart:

90-F0086-D-A6-A9-4055-B2-FA-EC46-A8-E27-

that killer eye look :wub:

C14-FDC6-A-3943-4869-92-DA-8-DFC300-C831

im a beauty guru, don’t mess with me lol 

B7-B49-A1-C-9-A8-A-4797-B517-12880-EA20-

love can’t be hidden like a city on a hill, too bright 

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Doldo said:

She really said 2021 is my year! See her glow up!

2020 has been trash, she be like 2021 will be treasure troves of richness! Time for me to shine again amidst the darkness. She glow up since day 1

:piggydance:

• LOL 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, elan1 said:

http://koalasplayground.com/2020/12/27/hong-sisters-next-drama-starts-production-in-2021-fantasy-romance-set-1000-years-ago-around-divination-and-sorcery/#more-106591

i would love to see sohyun in this drama, although it’s a historical drama, it’s completely fictional and it has sorcery in it. They did so well with hotel del Luna, maybe they will do great again :) I see drama news, I want sohyun in it

This sounds amazing but another historical! I want to see her in modern now!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

35 minutes ago, elan1 said:

2020 has been trash, she be like 2021 will be treasure troves of richness! Time for me to shine again amidst the darkness. She glow up since day 1

Let's see her on the Forbes celeb power list in 2022 after owning 2021! 

2 hours ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

Thank you for teasing us, VC. it bless that we got Love Alarm and River When The Moon Rises content in the same day.

Our blessings coming through! 

• Blob 2

1 minute ago, Doldo said:

This sounds amazing but another historical! I want to see her in modern now!

I miss her in modern too!!! I’m still wishing for another high school or college drama! :lol:

776-ABF55-952-B-4-D4-F-A889-C8-C5-A1-F4-

page Turner needs season 2

76319-E89-44-DE-4502-B584-9064-B953-BEAB

I want them to work together again although I prefer her with 2ml in school 2015 lol

• Like 1