✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

4 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

Yesh shy shy couple really need to come back for 1 romance drama.

Yesss! In a college romance drama or anything rom-com since they are both mostly doing melo. I can’t handle another crying fest from both of them:sweat_smile:

• LOL 3

5 hours ago, Erick Miranda said:

Her shipping with V may create another fanwar between So Hyun and Yoo Jung because there are news that V is dating Yoo Jung. Lol. 

I am quite sure there is going to be lots of fanwar once their drama broadcast because 1) both have historical drama 2) both are around the same time and 3) they are the both female centered So I think we need to be ready.:selfie2:

• LOL 3

9 minutes ago, yeli said:

Yesss! In a college romance drama or anything rom-com since they are both mostly doing melo. I can’t handle another crying fest from both of them:sweat_smile:

I expect crying even in college romance drama or rom com :joy: they are water faucets 

A05-FC448-28-C1-4796-9-F43-346727-BE2-C7

9784631-E-7111-4-D99-84-F2-CEEF74-CA0-C6
BCE3-ADB4-BC20-4-F48-8-E47-E9-F81391-A1-

I love how the fans of this ship is so good at connecting things, their dedication is astounding :lol:

5 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

I am quite sure there is going to be lots of fanwar once their drama broadcast because 1) both have historical drama 2) both are around the same time and 3) they are the both female centered So I think we need to be ready.

I think the other drama won’t come out until august. So maybe it won’t be that bad? At least I hope so. I’ve been reading translations of the novel HCG, and it isn’t really that much female centered than I thought it would be, it focused alot on the male character, at least the translations I read so far. Maybe it will be different in the drama. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, kimjojo said:

I am quite sure there is going to be lots of fanwar once their drama broadcast because 1) both have historical drama 2) both are around the same time and 3) they are the both female centered So I think we need to be ready.

It is not matter so hyun have always excel and exceed others. Only have good drama and not create trouble. Can trust always to have good role. 

40 minutes ago, elan1 said:

I agree, I think that’s what they are doing. They are using the popularity of her name to help promote their activities :tears:

I also hope it will be a peaceful transition and there won’t any grudges or behind the scenes drama. Sohyun doesn’t need that mess in her life. Culture Depot, hurry up or we will give you a sack of coals on Christmas Day 

It’s really pathetic. If they can’t handle the small Things, they definitely shouldn’t be trusted with bigger things. 

Ikr, who would have thought, 2-3 years later... it will turn out like this. 

Can only wait till contract end. Hope can have good 2021. Have long wait to see so hyun must see many time.

• Awesome 3

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

Maybe it is so hyun contract not expire still. Can be expire at end year they take advantage. If so hyun leave agency also close? How can be so hyun not deny culture depot news. Must be confirm but must wait for contract expire. 

I think this also happened when she was with Sidus HQ. They are still promoting So Hyun despite of the fact that she did not renew her contract with them. Maybe they did it in order to comply with the terms of the contract, particularly the expiration date. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, totoro_mei said:

It is not matter so hyun have always excel and exceed others. Only have good drama and not create trouble. Can trust always to have good role. 

Same, I have great confidence in sohyun abilities 

and I can also generally trust sohyun fandom to be mature for the most part and be respectful towards others even if the opinions are negatives since everyone is allow to speak their opinions :) even if people are disrespectful, we should never lower ourselves to their level. We fight disrespectful by being respectful :P we should refute and present the facts clearly and move on when some people are too stubborn and small-minded :lol:

8 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

I think this also happened when she was with Sidus HQ. They are still promoting So Hyun despite of the fact that she did not renew her contract with them. Maybe they did it in order to comply with the terms of the contract, particularly the expiration date. 

That makes absolute sense! I suppose we shouldn’t worry too much and just wait and see :) 

99658-E92-1961-48-A7-B535-F6-F1-A0-E90-D

10145-A2-E-4877-49-F1-A9-E0-67-A5-EAC1-C
C6-FBAF69-A023-4340-9-A68-9-F1-CB298-F14

I miss this team-up. They surprised me with their chemistry when I first watched it :wub:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

are not sure, we are playing the waiting game :ph34r:

Wait forever :( 

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

Yes, the website went down before because they forgotten to pay the fee. Very bad management and irresponsible to forget something like that. 

Why they get pay money if do not do job? :unsure:

2 hours ago, yeli said:

Their site is not working again? Poor management.

need to be fire 

Her voice is angel and candy 

Romance is good! Stop heart :heartbreak:

Her hit him with tie is funny :lol:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

19 minutes ago, SeriousClouds said:

Why they get pay money if do not do job? :unsure:

I want to get paid for doing very little work as well. Don’t answer the phone calls or emails, ignore all the letters and bills, and don’t use any social media for advertising. I want to be paid for being an awful employee. The worse you are and the lazier you are, the better you are, and higher chance for increase salary lol I can get a Christmas bonus paycheck too if I come into work for only 1 hour a day. :sweat_smile::lol:
BE864-ADE-2-EB7-4-D9-C-8-FBC-83-B85-FC41

She lives rent free in my heart and mind lol

B731-E2-CF-3746-42-F3-B81-A-E4-F693-E1-E

I didn’t know her best friend in real life was also in this drama with her, also there is Yeo Jin goo, I don’t think they shared any scenes though 

2251-EFC2-B437-454-B-82-D4-F003-B6-F39-B

*joyful :) 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

On 12/23/2020 at 10:23 AM, elan1 said:

Same, I have great confidence in sohyun abilities 

and I can also generally trust sohyun fandom to be mature for the most part and be respectful towards others even if the opinions are negatives since everyone is allow to speak their opinions :) even if people are disrespectful, we should never lower ourselves to their level. We fight disrespectful by being respectful :P we should refute and present the facts clearly and move on when some people are too stubborn and small-minded :lol:

That makes absolute sense! I suppose we shouldn’t worry too much and just wait and see :) 

I miss this team-up. They surprised me with their chemistry when I first watched it :wub:

OMG. This is my ultimate for So Hyun despite of their age difference. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Erick Miranda said:

OMG. This is my ultimate for So Hyun despite of their age difference. 

I seriously love their interactions in reel and in real life. He brings out her comedic, playful side in the behind the scene shoots. And I’m still disappointed there was not a second season. He’s literally a huge man puppy and she is like his master :heart: He’s such a super friendly person in real life. 

D3-CE471-D-CB0-F-44-A7-9-F96-86-E50697-D
91-BF2-A43-E87-A-4-C0-D-9-B05-43-C3-CB78
F998634-E-BC9-E-4-EFB-A625-DB981-F96-F60

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

I didn’t know her best friend in real life was also in this drama with her, also there is Yeo Jin goo, I don’t think they shared any scenes though 

Oh! I’ve been wondering how si became best friends with jiwoo. So this drama is also the beginning. I read  also MKY’s interview which mentioned her childhood friendship with sso, its probably bec of this drama too.

7 hours ago, SeriousClouds said:

Wait forever :( 

Being a KSH fan, waiting is normal:joy:

7 hours ago, elan1 said:

I seriously love their interactions in reel and in real life. He brings out her comedic, playful side in the behind the scene shoots. And I’m still disappointed there was not a second season. He’s literally a huge man puppy and she is like his master :heart: He’s such a super friendly person in real life.

I love that he’s so whipped when it comes to her. Like a doting older brother.
And I’m glad Taec and JDY worked with her. They brought out her goofy side.:approves:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2

On 12/23/2020 at 11:29 AM, yeli said:

Oh! I’ve been wondering how si became best friends with jiwoo. So this drama is also the beginning. I read  also MKY’s interview which mentioned her childhood friendship with sso, its probably bec of this drama too.

Being a KSH fan, waiting is normal:joy:

I love that he’s so whipped when it comes to her. Like a doting older brother.
And I’m glad Taec and JDY worked with her. They brought out her goofy side.

All the puzzle pieces are connecting :lol:

that is true, 2020 was the longest wait yet :tears:

I agree, I’m so happy they all worked together, she seemed so happy working on both sets :)

C0953-E3-A-763-D-4-F86-B7-F6-BA92-F47-B7
49-B0-E2-DB-811-A-4-A51-81-C0-CC7-F0-FB9

55-FB67-ED-AAA6-4299-8-B6-A-898987227-BB

On 12/23/2020 at 12:03 PM, Breeze said:

Virtual casting  and of course Sohyun

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJI0kRPBqqg/

Not surprisingly. I want to hear new casting info for sohyun soon, to come out in fall 2021 :P

Spoiler

Sohyun needs to star with Kang Chan-hee/chani in a drama/movie too, they both so cute in this commercial :P

Spoiler

I like using my imagination too lol

Spoiler

F4-F92-FF4-4-EB0-4959-84-D7-A58-E14-FB9-

Ahhhhhh red looks so good on her. She needs to do another action or thriller with this hair color 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

F05-B8-C64-D88-A-485-D-9-BB4-B97752-F5-B

leather jacket couple ready for a motorcycle date :wub:

555-B0196-2-DEA-429-B-9-AF0-66-F314-B812

Our beautiful fashionista :heart:

E46-D5392-08-E0-4-F42-BE74-033-F5-E5200-

i need a heart transplant, my heart stopped working :flushed:

Spoiler

3-DB98622-D62-B-4167-BF98-D3745981969-F.

I was sad that we didn’t get to see their wedding, at least they gotten engaged :wub:

Spoiler

5-A47-CDFA-6377-417-B-96-BF-F814-D7-D0-F

Spoiler

29954-F8-B-8-FC4-4-C09-BB28-E40-A8870285

She also needs to reunite with exo do :)

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

On 12/23/2020 at 10:59 PM, elan1 said:

Our beautiful fashionista :heart:

i need a heart transplant, my heart stopped working :flushed:

SAME!! She is so pretty! I need sso photo magazine again :hooray2:specially couple photoshoot, it been a long time since she got photoshoot with other. Hope we got it with River .

On 12/24/2020 at 12:08 AM, elan1 said:

I was sad that we didn’t get to see their wedding, at least they gotten engaged :wub:

She also needs to reunite with exo do :)

I feel l need see sso reunite with everyone, but i want her to work with other too :cries3: hahaha so contradiction. Specially with D.O, they had a bit scene in Pure Love. I want more!!

• LOL 3

48 minutes ago, Rima Ajeng Nur Raihan said:

SAME!! She is so pretty! I need sso photo magazine again specially couple photoshoot, it been a long time since she got photoshoot with other. Hope we got it with River .

I feel l need see sso reunite with everyone, but i want her to work with other too hahaha so contradiction. Specially with D.O, they had a bit scene in Pure Love. I want more!!

I know right!!! we need photo shoot of her moon river cast like immediately, like it should had happened yesterday :lol:

I understand the frustration, I want her to reunite and work with new people too at the same time! We are gluttonous, greedy fat children :lol:

397-F4-B68-8-D35-4-FB8-A94-C-272-FD0-C7-

shy shy couple ahhhhh :heart:

C42-F5012-24-ED-4005-A790-73-F5-A13-E5-F

she needs to work with LJS!!!

7-A9-BD250-194-F-4-AF5-AF61-E7-EE918-B29

and Kim woo bin! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

I read on twitter Ent's Ceo's wife deleted all of Sohyun's photo on her ig. Alsı ı notice she shared a photo with Sohyun's manager and deleted it too. Also she was following Sohyun and Sohyun's manager . But now not.

It is a sign :idk:

Standby uptade

Resim

• Unamused 2
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Breeze said:

I read on twitter Ent's Ceo's wife deleted all of Sohyun's photo on her ig. Alsı ı notice she shared a photo with Sohyun's manager and deleted it too. Also she was following Sohyun and Sohyun's manager . But now not.

It is a sign 

Standby uptade

Can be it is sign so hyun have now leave. Maybe have take manager also but have break up with CEO? It is not right if CEO act like that but can be happy so hyun have left. Now wait to hear contents depot give news. 

• Like 6