✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

2 hours ago, SeriousClouds said:

I agree friend. I am excited 2 see new drama with them. They have good chemistry :thumbsup:

This encapsulate how I felt about all the challenges sohyun went through especially in 2020 when she chose to leave her agency ET, an agency she helped co-founded a few years ago.”

why is she leaving agency? 

We don’t know the reasonings why she’s actually leaving but we are speculating a lot of behind the scenes drama and lack of leadership, they have been failing in taking care of their clients properly and not promoting sohyun :( 

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

It is hope can hear confirm culture depot quickly. Many promotion it is needed. 

I hope sometime this week so it would be a good merry Christmas present :relieved:

4 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun's manager ig uptade. She tagged Sohyun. Take care of yourself and Sohyun, manager Kim.

I will not fall over and run hard

Aww that’s so encouraging, sohyun is so kind to buy the shoes for her manager :heart1:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, SeriousClouds said:

why is she leaving agency? 

We don't know. Everyone was so surprised about leaving agency. Because she founded the agency with her old manager, under Kakao M. She left her own agency. So there is a serious problem . Also Ent's CEO ( Sohyun's old manager )removed  Ent's tag , on his  ig. In my opinion the problem is about Kakao M.

Sohyun's cute mooments:hooray2:

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

song kang is so proud of love alarm, it was what gave him his huge break. He watched it so often on his own time. Season 2 let’s come out soon okay! 

:fun:

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

Sohyun's power 

:hooray2:

me, telling the truth :wub:

^_^:D

• Awesome 2

10 hours ago, Breeze said:

We don't know. Everyone was so surprised about leaving agency. Because she founded the agency with her old manager, under Kakao M. She left her own agency. So there is a serious problem . Also Ent's CEO ( Sohyun's old manager )removed  Ent's tag , on his  ig. In my opinion the problem is about Kakao M.

I see friend. I hope new agency will be good to her :)

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

young ondal is only 4 years younger than sohyun lol

He close 2 her age than jisoo hehehe 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, SeriousClouds said:

I see friend. I hope new agency will be good to her :)

He close 2 her age than jisoo hehehe 

Yes good luck to her time with her new agency! 

you are right. Also they could had her play her younger self :lol:

princess :wub:

A fairy in our midst ^_^

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

2-E9-E60-C6-B64-C-48-C4-BA5-E-38-BD0104-

Awww kang haneul also rooted for the students who are taking exams. The same as sohyun. Sohyun also purchased the shoes that kang haneul was representing as a brand ambassador for her manager... although they will be playing mentor/student and future father-in-law/daughter-in-law in moon river, I want to ship them too. I can’t help it since he is only a few years older than jisoo :lol:

829-B7-A28-B6-C6-4-FF9-8-C1-C-D3-EFF7834

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, elan1 said:

Yes good luck to her time with her new agency! 

you are right. Also they could had her play her younger self

Correct friend :thumbsup:

24 minutes ago, elan1 said:

Awww kang haneul also rooted for the students who are taking exams. The same as sohyun. Sohyun also purchased the shoes that kang haneul was representing as a brand ambassador for her manager... although they will be playing mentor/student and future father-in-law/daughter-in-law in moon river, I want to ship them too. I can’t help it since he is only a few years older than jisoo 

I ship too. I can’t wait 2 c pictures of her and kang haneul together and her and ji hoon 2gether 
:love:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, SeriousClouds said:

I ship too. I can’t wait 2 c pictures of her and kang haneul together and her and ji hoon 2gether 

Me too, she looks good with every male co-star  :highonflowers:

34-E31-CB6-651-C-4-B3-D-8-F26-3282-D2-B5

“When I felt lost and lonely, not a dream in my head, your words lifted my spirit high! Remember what you said: As long as there’s Christmas, I truly believe that hope is the greatest of the gifts we’ll receive. As long as our guiding star shines above.”

sohyun may you have great hope and may you be encouraged as you work hard during the winter months in moon river. You’re the best! :wub:

HAHAHA 

SOHYUN her Worldwide power and popularity is continuously growing! She made the international beauty list again! 100 most beautiful women internationally and she got #32!!! 

in 2019, she was #44!!! In 2016 she was #82. 

#32 and she was mostly absent from the public in 2020! WOW

Spoiler

:2540_meh:

• LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, elan1 said:

Me too, she looks good with every male co-star 

Chemistry princess!!!:happy2:I’m really looking forward how her chemistry with LJH would be like.

11 hours ago, elan1 said:

SOHYUN her Worldwide power and popularity is continuously growing! She made the international beauty list again! 100 most beautiful women internationally and she got #32!!! 

in 2019, she was #44!!! In 2016 she was #82. 

#32 and she was mostly absent from the public in 2020! WOW

Wow! I know it may sound cliche, but how can she be so PERFECT?!

:transforms:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

7 hours ago, yeli said:

Chemistry princess!!!I’m really looking forward how her chemistry with LJH would be like.

Wow! I know it may sound cliche, but how can she be so PERFECT?!

She should be a chemist and share her formula how she is able to sizzle so well with her co-stars :joy:

you’re not wrong, she’s AMAZING! She’s one of a small handful of Korean actresses to make it on that list! :kaching1:

5 hours ago, Breeze said:

Japan's 'Korean Historical Drama Guide 2021' unseen photos

I’m dead. She’s beautiful! :wub:

3 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

It is true so hyun always chemistry queen. Wait for new drama enjoy acting again. 

My excitement is so high, not even the tallest mountain in the world can conceal it 

:joy:

37 minutes ago, Breeze said:

She is like a webtoon character ;)

Cant wait for the next webtoon character she decides to tackle in the future lol 

what is this??? Why is sohyun and her hubby from sun embracing the moon is in these photos with the same logo? They are so cute 

:kisslevel:

savage queen :phew:

Missed this love alarm couple :tears:

• Love 2

He said this drama is like game of thrones korean version.”

I like the sound of that :dizzy: sounds very epic and lots of action!

Eric Nam! I love him! I hope he can sing an ost for one of sohyun dramas in the future!

:heart4:

she grew up so well :relaxed:

shy shy couple :glee:

Our lovely macaron couple :wub:

• Awesome 2