✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, totoro_mei said:

But he is old for her :( :( 

I don't have problem with age gaps whether it is male or female. Both are adults and most A listers with hallyu stardom are mid to late 80s gen actors. It will help her career more if she works with such top actors who are already massive superstars.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, totoro_mei said:

OK how long is LA2? 

Either august or October of this year. Conflicting reports. 

6 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

don't have problem with age gaps whether it is male or female. Both are adults and most A listers with hallyu stardom are mid to late 80s gen actors. It will help her career more if she works with such top actors who are already massive superstars

Me neither as long as project is good. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Breeze said:

This time ,not only Sohyun :w00t:  She thinks only her favourite is the best. She mentioned so may good actresses . And according to her all of them are bad at acting and they are not beautiful than her idol :sweatingbullets:

I am reaaly sorry about her. Because ı don't think her mental health is in place. Also make a bad impression for yj.

I hope there isn't any Sohyun's fan like her.She is really toxic.

Yeah she needs her meds. She’s too arrogant and too vicious. She needs to be humbled down and respect others. 

• Like 1

Someone saw Sohyun .She is filminh Love Alarm 2.

190330 OP went to a rooftop restaurant 'The 100 Food Truck' in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu & she said that there was LA filming beside whr she at. "There is Love Alarm filming going on next to where we at.. Looking from afar, Kim Sohyun's face is small..I envy her..

Resim

cr:wowhellosohyun -twitter
  • Like 1
  • Love 1