✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

4 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

I was having discussion with my k drama fans friends that after 80s gen of iconic actresses like jjh shk kth ghy syj, 90s lacked it big time with mediocre actresses and bad idols. Finally ksh looks like next iconic actress and she has that aura i used to feel from jun ji hyun or song hye kyo. I think she will define her generation

Bte does she have lots of cfs now? Bcoz having good amount of cfs define success and she has great 2019

She does have a good amount of cfs, but I don’t care about that. I care more that she has lots of good drama and movies projects :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

I was having discussion with my k drama fans friends that after 80s gen of iconic actresses like jjh shk kth ghy syj, 90s lacked it big time with mediocre actresses and bad idols. Finally ksh looks like next iconic actress and she has that aura i used to feel from jun ji hyun or song hye kyo. I think she will define her generation

Bte does she have lots of cfs now? Bcoz having good amount of cfs define success and she has great 2019

She and KYJ both have good amount of CFs as compares to their peers, which I note as a clear indication that these two young ladies are the defining actresses of their generation. This designation is all thanks to their natural beauty, acting talent and mass appeal. 

• Like 3

Translated by wowhellosohyun -twitter

Hello. I'm KSH. Nice to meet you!

Host: Today you attend not as an MC but as a presenter. How do you feel about it?

KSH: I was an MC here last time. Attending as a presenter like this feels unique & Im happy that I'm able to come here with a happy heart to present great awards.

Host: Last year, you received lots of love from your drama TTON. Do you perhaps have a next project planned that you want to share with us here?

KSH: For my next project, there's a netflix drama called Love Alarm. The start of filming for Season 2 will be around the corner.

Final words to fans~

KSH: I will work hard in the year 2020 and show you a good side of me. Please do give lots of love

Sohyun with staffs.  https://www.instagram.com/juheeeeee91/ ig uptade

Resim

Translated by wow_johnny ig

[Eng] KSH: Hi. I’m actress Kim So Hyun. 
YSH: I haven’t meet So Hyun for a long time after “Ruler”, are you doing well?
KSH: Heard that Seung Ho xi has drama going to broadcast now, are you still filming?
YSH: I’m now filming “Memorist” which will broadcast on TVN in March. Please wait a moment (Forget the script). I heard there is many people So Hyun xi want to greet through this opportunity. Being MC 2 yrs in a row.
KSH: Yes. You’re right. I see many familiar face in here. Kim Heechul, Shin Dongyup xi, are you doing well?
SDY: In last year & the year before last, Kim So Hyun xi host with us in this position.
KSH: Today I’ll also cheer for you three.
MCs: Thanks.
KSH: Then, we keep going.
YSH: You three chemistry is so good. Talk about chemistry, you also have such good chemistry with Jang Dong Yoon in “The Tale of Nokdu”.
KSH: I might have partner’s bless. Bcuz my partner also such outstanding, therefore I can shine brighter. Hope I can meet Seung Ho xi again in next better work.
YSH: So nice. Let’s be together after “Memorist” ended in March.
KSH: Oh. I don’t know you’re promoting drama or invite me for new work now. Let’s cheer up.
YSH: OK.
KSH: Today together with Seoul Music Awards & “Memorist” in March. We’re going to present the last award before part 1 end...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1