✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Sometimes I can't decide if the making video is cuter or the drama. The director is just as funny as the actors. I'm still laughing at his demo of the kiss scene. He must be the one who did all the steamy kisses in fight my way. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Its so fun hearing Sso's laugh on the new bts vid :joy: again they really are comfortable with each other :joy:

I love the fact that JDY is someone with no pretenses. He's overflowing with energy and interacts well with everyone even the staffs which i believe is very rare in their industry. Maybe thats why Sso is very comfortable with him :heart:

Hope this whole cast will keep their closeness and still keep in touch even after the drama.. :blush:

Ps

Pd is really open for adlibs or any suggestions from the actors, and maybe thats one of the reasons why we see Sso laugh out loud and enjoying this project. Shes so happy in Lets Fight Ghost set also bec PD is the same; letting actors feel the scene and add adlibs if they feel like it compared to the restrictive atmosphere just like in Ruler's set. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

school girl kim so hyun

That is a lot of school uniforms. Lots of catching up to do.

4 hours ago, aineofcebu said:

Its so fun hearing Sso's laugh on the new bts vid :joy: again they really are comfortable with each other :joy:

I love the fact that JDY is someone with no pretenses. He's overflowing with energy and interacts well with everyone even the staffs which i believe is very rare in their industry. Maybe thats why Sso is very comfortable with him :heart:

Hope this whole cast will keep their closeness and still keep in touch even after the drama.. :blush:

From my point of view kim sohyun and jang dongyoon have similar personalities. I'm not overly familiar with either but the level of comfort they share is something that exists between very close friends. The whole set is fun and the director demonstrating the kiss made me his fan. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, petunia said:

From my point of view kim sohyun and jang dongyoon have similar personalities. I'm not overly familiar with either but the level of comfort they share is something that exists between very close friends. The whole set is fun and the director demonstrating the kiss made me his fan. 

Maybe JDY is more hyperactive and loud compared to Sso :joy:

She mentioned that more than anything, she wants to enjoy on set and let everyone enjoy as well until the end. Thats why she always make sure that costars/staffs are comfortable. Thats what i can see from JDY as well, hes making sure to brighten up the mood on set :heart:

Now i really need their interviews for their POVs about the drama and bts spoilers, post drama interviewss come faster :D

• Like 3

#KimSoHyun's titles/nicknames from the media and netizens:

- Little Son Yejin

- Nation's Little Sister

- Nation's First Love

- Hallyu Fairy

- Chemistry Princess

- Joseon Doll

- Goddess of Tears/Teardrop Goddess

- Come out of manhwa girl

- Queen of School Dramas (by intl fans)

cr:sohyuniverse -twitter

• Like 2

I don’t know if you guys are aware but at koala playground, koala posted a post on Kim hye yoon. People can have differing opinions. But what makes me upset is when they dragged Kim so Hyun into the argument at mydramalist on the extraordinary you page. They get upset at people disliking Kim hye yoon but why pull ksh into it and calling her an average and overrated actress. :sweatingbullets:

https://imgur.com/gallery/z1Jj0z0

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, elan1 said:

I don’t know if you guys are aware but at koala playground, koala posted a post on Kim hye yoon. People can have differing opinions. But what makes me upset is when they dragged Kim so Hyun into the argument at mydramalist on the extraordinary you page. They get upset at people disliking Kim hye yoon but why pull ksh into it and calling her an average and overrated actress. :sweatingbullets:

https://imgur.com/gallery/z1Jj0z0

Hahhahaha... I'm well aware about the comments section at that post but yeah.. At first Ms Koala intentionally (or not?) Put another 4 Kims in that post alongside KHY.. And i know from that moment I read, the comments will be flooded with negative and will brings down any 4 Kims and yes our Sohyun it is.. 

I didnt really care tho, 1 negative comments bring another 10 positive comments I must say in that post.. So.. Just let it be..

But for my dramalist section comments, I didn't even go there.. But IMO, praising your bias while degrading other people bias will do them no goods.  It is bitter..

They will be always feel insecure with others people achievement and progress.. But there are also people who just simply hating . So let them be.. 

Our Sohyun will stay here for another 10,20,50 years more with God wills. Constructive and pointed comments are more welcome than mere comments that solely on hating her with no basis. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

here they go again :cold_sweat: 

aren't they tired already? our sohyunnie was always dragged with this comparison, bec she's active and media always want to talk about her. they cant do anything about it..

tbh, i was worried as well when i saw korean articles that always highlights Sohyun with KHY; like they both cut their hair shorter for the drama, they are starring in a webtoon adapted project, etc. and now the i-fans are starting it again.. so sad and so tiring :dissapointed_relieved:

if we can, let's continue to spread positive comments about our Sohyunnie.. let's not answer back to negative comments - negatively as well..let them be

But if you saw something that is very degrading or below the belt already, answer them objectively don't go with negative emotions

:heart:

on a positive note,  saw TVn's IG post about MAMA 2019. is there a way that Sso will attend as well? :blush: i hope this is a sign that Sso will be their presenter again. I just love to see her most of the time on my screen esp towards the end of the year :heart:

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1