✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I'm so thankful for the behind the scenes video of the fan meeting!!! :) I wish they would upload the video of the entire event esp the videos of her performing the songs in its entirely. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, elan1 said:

I'm so thankful for the behind the scenes video of the fan meeting!!! :) I wish they would upload the video of the entire event esp the videos of her performing the songs in its entirely. 

Which I think it is impossible to do so ;) 

The fans that has attended may feel angry because they have paid the ticket for FM..  So this is such a blessing that E&T shared some of the moments to us.. 

Well.. I hope E&T will post bts for this new ads for Hanyul :lol:

• Like 5

Actors and actresses who would make great idols

Often times, actors and actresses surprise fans with their on-point singing and dancing skills. In fact, some fans even think these actors and actresses could become K-Pop stars if they wanted to! Check out these celebrities who would make great idols.

Kim So Hyun

Kim So Hyun is famous not only for her acting but also for her singing. She even sang “Dream” for the drama she starred in, ‘Bring It On, Ghost.’

• Like 3

Sohyun ig and twitter uptades

D8_LD9FUwAEl1bH.jpg

D8_LD9BU4AAlQ_V.jpg

Kwak Dong Yeon's comments Sohyun's pic:

So Hyun says this is not for eaten but Dongyeon oppa says It looks delicious.  Maybe because the packing of the sleeping pack look a bit like the packing of some soft drinks , so oppa make fun with it .

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

KIM SO-HYUN AND MONGSUK

The Nation's Little Sister, actress Kim So-hyun, posts lots of pics to her Instagram page, but none are more lovable than her selfies with Mongsuk. The white Maltese has been seen wearing the tiniest sweaters, sunglasses, and the cutest Snapchat face filters. They often spend whole weekends just hanging out together!

https://www.eonline.com/ap/news/1049130/piggie-smalls-yeontan-and-pooey-14-famous-pets-and-their-famous-owners

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/13/2019 at 7:47 PM, Elif Ataş said:

Hanyul's new cf reached 1.000.000 views.

(Hanyul video)

Oh! Did she finally learned how to ride a bike or we are watching another actress doing a stunt? I remembered Eun-byeol's bike in "School 2015" and her sister taking it out for a "walk", like it was her dog. The bike was the funniest character, hands down.

On 6/14/2019 at 7:11 AM, Elif Ataş said:

Kwak Dong Yeon's comments Sohyun's pic:

So Hyun says this is not for eaten but Dongyeon oppa says It looks delicious.  Maybe because the packing of the sleeping pack look a bit like the packing of some soft drinks , so oppa make fun with it .

I guess when he said "delicious", he wasn't thinking about the Hanyul cream :phew:

#LoveAlarm will be released on August 22 on Netflix

tenor.gif?itemid=11298249Yahooooooooo!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Today I am going to talk about some former Korean child actresses, their educational backgrounds, how they were able to pursue their education and career at the same time, and what they are up to now.

1. Kim So Hyun

vWdy2f.jpg

Due to her busy schedule, Kim So Hyun would frequently miss out on school. She didn’t like being a nuisance to her classmates or her teachers so she eventually dropped out of high school. Since dropping out, Kim So Hyun was home-schooled by a variety of tutors and was able to pass the final test and earn her high school graduation certificate. In 2017, she got accepted into Hanyang University’s Department of Theater and Filmthrough rolling admissions. Hanyang University is one of the leading private research universities of South Korea and has famous notable alumni such as Lee Byung Hun, Lee Young Ae, and more. She entered college in 2018. Kim So Hyun has finished filming her upcoming Netflix drama "Love Alarm" and is currently busy filming another upcoming drama called "Mung Bean Chronicles".

https://mydramalist.com/article/former-korean-child-actresses-where-are-they-now-011013413

• Like 3