✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Thanks @Elif Ataş for keep updating Sohyun related articles, sorry for lack of input from most members here as real life really had us hard. Keep posting as we all really do appreciate it and we will be much more active again once real life settle down down. 

Anyway this little girl beats every male co-stars after IMY for our baby princess first "real" kiss, lol

• LOL 4

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=14338230&memberNo=23519771&mainMenu=BEAUTY

Sohyun's part

브랜드와 상부상조, 김소현
그동안 고전적인 아름다움을 가진 배우들과 작업해온 한율은 올해 스무 살이 된 배우 김소현을 모델로 발탁, 브랜드 이미지가 한층 어려졌어요. 김소현 또한 틴트로 유명했던 색조 브랜드에서의 톡톡 튀는 이미지와는 다르게 맑고 청초한 분위기가 딱 스무 살 대학생 같죠? 브랜드와 모델의 상부상조의 좋은 예로 인정합니다!

Brand and superiority, Kim So-hyun

Hallyu, who has been working with actors with classical beauty in the past, decided to model actor Kim Sohyeon, who was 20 years old this year, and his brand image became even more difficult. Kim Sohyeon is also a twenty-year-old college student who has a clear and neat atmosphere unlike the hustle and bustle of the hue brand that was famous for the tint. I admit that this is a good example of the supremacy of brands and models!

• Like 2

After the recent end of the drama, she met at Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, and said, "I still have a lack of my Rom-com's acting, and I think people who see it might be awkward." "I did not try to look mature at this time," she said, "because it looked more awkward." "the drama ending with rating stayed in at 2-3% (AGB Nielsen nation Korea) about the audience , "we have been suffering for three months from the cold days, and I can not help but regret it, and I am sorry for my colleagues and staff," she said.
"but I was really happy bcoz we have care and helping each other while filming ."
She said that the oppas, Yoon Doo-joon and Yoon-bak became very familiar. "Yoon Doojoon feel like a boy very much, I do not feel any difference in generation, but Bak oppa's first impression was a bit scary, but he was very pure after I got acquainted with him. I personally think that Lee Kang PD is cooler among the two men, sorry for Suho ... (laughs) "

I was sick and afraid as I left my former agency, but I wanted to renew my first twenty year old start, and it will be important how I will make it in the future, and the school will go out in full force next week. I am expecting a campus life with a lot of motivation and a cup of alcohol drink.Yeah, I've been drinking for the first time.I have half cup of beer,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Thanks to all who translate her interview, its really means alot to us. Sohyunie, dont feel to stress out about RR rating, just come back woth a stronger script and lets hope this time you can be more picky and careful in choosing your next work, fighting!!!!

• Like 4

Kim So Hyun: "My ideal type is someone who will like me a lot." 

KimSoHyun said she is a "Motae Solo [Never-Dated-Before]", and thus feels there's a limit of her romance acting. "Despite being a Motae Solo, no one believed me." People were like "Eh~There must be someone." (...)

After finishing her work, KimSoHyun plans to focus on her study for a while. The possibility of CC is not yet clear of her, but Sohyun previews a enriched campus life while talking about the group work. "The only romantic fantasy [of my campus life] is TeamPlay (...)

• Like 3

1) Will take a rest in first half of this year. Will concentrate in school life. Will go to class formally from today.
2) Want to act as a lawyer and prosecutor etc. in the future
3) Still haven’t any dating experience yet

• Like 3