✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

(Translation cr DongWingWing twitter :-)
.. Lucas : CasCas, that time didn't you go to... *shy * aiya no no this isn't a question. 
Kun : that... He went to Kim So Hyun ''s fansign last time. 
Jungwoo : what? 
Kun : I'll tell you later. 
Jungwoo: he went to the fansign?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Lol at Lucas getting shy for the question. He will be getting this question for years to come and will probably be more confident in admitting being Sohyun fanboy in the future. Anyway still waiting for the eng sub for the last bts videos. Already missing our beautiful and cute princess Sohyun :bawling:

• Like 3

Lucas became sso fan cause school 2015. My favorite sso drama. 

I was curious about lucas so I tried to see their broadcast on vlive. so many comment nct fans, coincidentally lucas read Chinese fans who discuss sso fansign. it's an incredible coincidence hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, Melati Huda said:

Lucas became sso fan cause school 2015. My favorite sso drama. 

I was curious about lucas so I tried to see their broadcast on vlive. so many comment nct fans, coincidentally lucas read Chinese fans who discuss sso fansign. it's an incredible coincidence hahaha

I read somewhere he became a fan of Sohyun in 2013 ,I miss you. Also he saw her The Moon That Embraces The Sun. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Elif Ataş said:

I read somewhere he became a fan of Sohyun in 2013 ,I miss you. Also he saw her The Moon That Embraces The Sun. 

If my guess is right, I think he know about sohyun through TMTETS and IMY but school 2015 is what make him an advert fanboy

• Like 5

Seems like the comments on her recent sns update is mostly about fans missing her so much, i know i do. So happy that at least she update us about her activities in such a short period after RR finished. Looking forward towards her cf

p/s: anyone have subs the last bts video of RR yet? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, godhunters said:

Most likely a cf shooting, probably for Hanyul 

really curious about the new sso cf, whether hanyul cf or new cf about jeju orange. jeju orange juice? jeju orange chocolate? hahaha

it seems, sso go to jeju on friday, back to seoul on sunday, today go to japan. she's a hard-working woman. I will always support her. I am really amazed with her. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Happy to seeing her promoting her dramas again.. Hope she enjoying her works and this short vacay too

4 hours ago, godhunters said:

Sohyun heading to Japan this morning for Ruler promotion. Omg so pretty.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002768489&lfrom=twitter

She looks so fresh with green! I love it!

• Like 7