✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

Vietnamese fans are so awesome! 

The never ending support to Sohyun is sooo daebak!

Hopefully other fans from the different countries also keep growing and supporting our Sohyun.. 

They truly are amazing and inspiring, I too hope this will be the start of international fandoms in sending supports (much more direct support/gifts to Sohyun and team). As Sohyun entered adulthood and university, fans are evolving as well :blush:

I hope that her agency can reach out to fans outside SK more, and be able to establish a strong relationship.. Let's keep growing, stronger and much more united! :heart::heart:

• Like 4

I think the first step for her agency to reach out to international fans is to open a vlive account. It my not be as interesting as it sound but through vlive our Sohyun will have the chance to see and interact with her overseas fans. And also they need to constantly update her weibo account now that she regain it. This small but important step will pave the way for more interaction in the future. As much as overseas fans love her to do fan meet at their respective countries, i do hope it will not be so soon as i really hope Sohyun will at least experience life as a university student as it just the beginning only for her. The fan meet can wait but her university live journey can’t as those time can’t be turn back. I know i am selfish by saying that but i do hope the best for Sohyun. Hope we can continue to cheer for her as long as we can.

• Like 5

Today is another new day for the episodes of Radio Romance.

Reading some negative comments for Song Geu Rim lacks expression when Ji Soo Ho confessed to her sometimes irritates me as if you are following this drama earnestly.. you will know that JSH is the one that always love her and SGR feels nothing about him since she almost forget him. Hopefully, in tonight episodes,  SGR's heart will beating fast for JSH and have a happy moments together.

I intentionally quote these comments back from the drama thread, just for some clarification/analysis for some of us that doesn't joining that thread

On 3/2/2018 at 3:59 PM, tendk said:

I don't understand why some people are calling song geurim's character dull..like its so freaking rare to see a female character in kdramas like her. Geurim's life does not revolve solely around Sooho; she has her own career that she is extremely passionate about, she speaks her mind and is not afraid to go the extra miles to get richard simmons done for work. She is independent, mature, and professional. And as for her response to her Sooho's confession - it would so out of character for her to be all "OMG" or do cartwheels :lol: or do something overly dramatic. She is starting to understand him in a deeper level and is taking a step forward into the relationship with Sooho. When she wrote "hug is inviting the person into my world..."; it pretty much told us and Sooho that she is opening up her world and letting him into it. Her written words expressed  her feelings toward Sooho and her actions later followed when she asked for another date, kissed him back and said that she trusted him. 

Anyways, that kiss though :heart::heart::heart:. And the whole scene in the radio booth with Sooho's indirect "i love you" to Geurim and reading her script about the meaning of a hug, their glances toward each other, smiling to themselves was just so beautiful!!! I love this OTP. 

On 3/2/2018 at 8:18 PM, hrkharis said:

Some people complain that SGR's attitude looks flat, unresponsive, lacking in passion and anything after knowing that JSH likes her.
Her attitude was not like before when she pursued him to become a DJ in her program.

If we are an SGR, an ordinary girl, who suddenly knows that a top star who has many fans turned out to be our first love, suddenly says that he likes us, what are we going to do?

Our first attitude in general is to be confused, disbelieving (whether this is just a dream?), feeling that maybe the person is just joking, or thinking the person just wants to play with our emotions, and so many other thoughts that arise. Such thoughts are natural.

So it is with what is in SGR's mind.

She certainly didn't expect that JSH, a top star with a lot of fanatical fans and adored him, suddenly said curious about her and then said he liked her. What should she do?

As a girl who is liked by someone, usually will share it with her friend or her mother. But what did she do? She kept it to herself.

Even to her mother, as the person she strongly believes, she doesn't want to say it yet.

And when her friend asked who the man was, when she appeared dressed up in the office, she told her friend to promise not to tell anyone. Because if the news is spreading, will people believe that a celebrity is dating her?. In addition she also realizes that the rumor will have an impact on JSH privacy.

So I think it is natural that she looks like not respond excessive for what he has revealed to her. She tries to keep hanging out with him as before just as a writer and a DJ.

When she saw that he was at a new drama conference via her laptop. 
She began to doubt for what he had done to her. Her heart said: "Should I still trust him"?  And then she began to lose her trust in him (that he likes her), hate him and didn't pick up his phone.

Apparently JSH really likes SGR, even love her. 

He came at the right time. 
At that moment she realized that he really liked her,  therefore she welcomed his kiss by embracing him. What she did is enough.
She didn't have to kiss back with a passionate kiss by grabbing his neck, I quess.

Because this is the first kiss for them when their hearts recognize that they like each other and trust each other.

• Like 6

Today also marks another new act by KSH herself. She makes a move first! I don't think she has ever kiss someone first... This drama is truly "first" as an adult character for KSH  and I'm glad she enjoy her filming days for RR.

chu.gif?type=w1200

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, godhunters said:

I think the first step for her agency to reach out to international fans is to open a vlive account. It my not be as interesting as it sound but through vlive our Sohyun will have the chance to see and interact with her overseas fans. And also they need to constantly update her weibo account now that she regain it. This small but important step will pave the way for more interaction in the future. As much as overseas fans love her to do fan meet at their respective countries, i do hope it will not be so soon as i really hope Sohyun will at least experience life as a university student as it just the beginning only for her. The fan meet can wait but her university live journey can’t as those time can’t be turn back. I know i am selfish by saying that but i do hope the best for Sohyun. Hope we can continue to cheer for her as long as we can.

Yes... I want to see her in Vlive like Park Bo Young and Nam Ji Hyun.. It is so refreshing to see them doing some vlive to greet their fans. But this depends on Sohyun herself, since she is quite secretive and barely not updating hers when in hiatus,so  the probability seeing her have a private vlive account is very low.. But we can hope, I guess.. -_-

I agreed to about her university life. She works like non-stop for this recent years. Although  I know, I will miss her a lots, but I am more than happy if she focused and spend more on her personal life too..

• Like 4

I agree with you guys. I hope she will take a break and focus on her university life. She can be like Nam Ji Hyun, act in one drama, left a good impression and take a long break to focus study (people still remember NJH and rooting  for her despite her drama ended months ago). I came across her past interviews back when she was 13-14 y/o after she finished acting in I Miss You. She said that she dreamed to become an actor who can write. I hope she still has that dream in her mind, though I'm not sure if her university major would involve writing or not. :lol: Lol. It would be awesome for an actor who also has skills to write. Everyone can act, but not everyone can write. 

I have a feeling writer Park Hye Run will cast her again in the future. The female lead in Park Hye Run's drama never dissapoints. I'm praying for this to happen. :lol:

On a side note, I love her Hanyul cf especially the one where she stands by the window. She looks pretty

• Like 5