✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

Our cutie Sso fits her character name Geu Rim (Painting).

She draws each roles and I can recognize them without looking at the name tag. 

BTW, I'm sad looking at the decreased ratings. I agree that there is issues when airing last night as KBS doesn't give notice about the delays of 20 minutes due to the Olympics things. I hope RR ratings gonna increase again. I happy to see our Sso enjoying this shooting but by having good ratings also can be a really good mood booster for them.

• Like 2

We are halfway through RR, and after this drama end, i really hope Sohyun will collaborate with either JTBC, OCN or TVN for her next work. Certainly she can challenge herself with more challenging character to play as cable networks tend to have darker and meatier storyline. Love her alot in RR as SGR and in my opinion she nail the character. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, godhunters said:

We are halfway through RR, and after this drama end, i really hope Sohyun will collaborate with either JTBC, OCN or TVN for her next work. Certainly she can challenge herself with more challenging character to play as cable networks tend to have darker and meatier storyline. Love her alot in RR as SGR and in my opinion she nail the character. 

Yes, yes... Please go to OCN again. I want to see her in action and mystery plot!

• Like 4

CONGRATULATIONS Girl!

Let's go for natural looks!

KIM SO HYUN become new model for skin care product brand “Hanyul” photo 

(News translate by google)
AMORE PACIFIC announced on the 22nd that they selected actor Kim So-hyun as a new model for 'HANYUL' brand of naturalism.
Actor Kim So-hyun is a popular actor in various fields such as drama and film. In 2017, she is approaching the public with her strong performance and sincere image through her films such as 'Goblin' and 'Ruler' and 'Radio Romance'.
The representative of Hanyul said, "I thought that the actress Kim So Hyun's clean and elegant image is in harmony with the image of Hanyul who convey Korea natural tradition. We & Kim So Hyun will show the Korea specfic natural skin care & new diversity product.
Actor Kim So Hyun also said, "I am very happy to be a new face of Korean cosmetics brand 'Hanyul' which is widely accepted as a Korean product and naturalistic raw material heritage.

translation credit to Johnny_sohyun

article link: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=015&aid=0003897113&sid1=001

201802220945215404_l.jpg

article.jpg

Edited by faye406
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, faye406 said:

CONGRATULATIONS Girl!

Let's go for natural looks!

KIM SO HYUN become new model for skin care product brand “Hanyul” photo 

AMOREPACIFIC announced on the 22nd that it selected actor Kim So-hyun as a brand of 'HANYUL' brand of naturalism.
Actor Kim So-hyun is a popular actor in various fields such as drama and film. In 2017, she is approaching the public with her strong performance and sincere image through his films such as 'Goblin' and 'Ruler' and 'Radio Romance'.
Lee So-yeon, who is in charge of the film, said, "I always thought that the actress Kim So Hyun's clean and clear image was in harmony with the image of the Korean people who convey the comfort of Korean nature."
Actor Kim So Hyun also said, "I am very happy to be a new face of Korean cosmetics brand 'Hanyul' which is widely accepted as a Korean product and naturalistic raw material heritage.

translation credit to Johnny_sohyun

article link: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=015&aid=0003897113&sid1=001

Woah! this perfectly suits her! Congrats Sohyunie! :blush: From peripera, now I have a brand that will look forward to for natural skin care :heart:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

@Melati Huda @aineofcebu

yes.. I also love to see that they're using her natural skin tone. No over whiteness and go for natural concept. Can't wait to see their CF soon.

Yeaahh, omg i cant wait to see Hanyul new cf, I searched about their hanyul cf really show the natural concept. before sohyun brand ambassador is lim ji yoen (2015-2017).

• Like 3

Congratulations to Sohyun for being selected to represent Hanyul among so many celebrities. This come at the right time when she just turn into a young adult, leaving behind the heavy makeup of a teenager. And also may i add that i am so proud that she is getting so many recognition, from the hallyu wave award to represent Korea as a kindness and smile winter olympic ambassador to this. Certainly a great achievement for a person so young. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1