✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I dont get the hang up about her age n image. I actually think KSH look her age. Have a babyish look still cos she is just enter her 20 (even though if not mistaken 19 western age)., but she also have that adult aura around her. She look perfect at the GDA...love the look

And further, almost everyone that works with her have said that she's very mature for her age...

• Like 6

5 hours ago, fieza1871 said:

I dont get the hang up about her age n image. I actually think KSH look her age. Have a babyish look still cos she is just enter her 20 (even though if not mistaken 19 western age)., but she also have that adult aura around her. She look perfect at the GDA...love the look

And further, almost everyone that works with her have said that she's very mature for her age...

KSH has that baby face look right now. Yes I agree. If they can't accept it, they should look at Park Bo Young or Jang Na Ra, and even Moon Geun Young, All of them have a baby face looks till now. So, baby face looks should not be a problem at all.

Age.

What they gotta do is put the difference between real life and drama. Being an actor doesn't mean she/he need to be everything like her/his various roles. Doesn't need to be ghost first to play a ghost character (LFG), doesn't need to find the another doppelganger to act double character (WAYS 2015), doesn't need to be cruel before play antagonist roles (Rooftop prince & TMTETS) and many more examples.

All that matter is how KSH will bring Song Geu Rim this time. Like her said here;

Kim So-Hyun, who repeatedly analyzes and studies carefully every character she acts said: "This time, the character is speaking fluent and fast, and I put a lot of effort when I need to speak the lines very fast." The outer appearance also changed a bit. In order to show Geu Rim who owns the bright, positive, and sometimes have the charm of uncatchable, so I chose a stylish curly hairstyle that has not been shown to the public before.

Kim So Hyun, who said, "I hope in the drama, the identity that Song Geu Rim owned can transfer to audiences." this wish. "Radio romance is a warm drama that can remind the memories and heart fluttering towards radio” Also she said “Please put lots of attention and expectation to Radio Romance

She has studies a lot about her character and hopefully her skill, talent and hardworks will pay off this time.

Aza! Aza! Fighting Sohyunah!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Agreed with what @faye406 said. And may i add that KSH didn’t just studied and analyse her character beforehand, she also immerse herself into it, like she is the character she play, thus the superb acting we see in everything she is on. Yes, she does have a baby face but her talent is what make her so believable on screen. As for maturity like al her costars said, it’s slightly due to beacuse she have responsibilities as a first child to take care of her younger brother and home since her Father pass away when she is veey young. Environment and home situation do change how people matured. Nevertheless, she i trust that she will so well in RR.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, godhunters said:

Agreed with what @faye406 said. And may i add that KSH didn’t just studied and analyse her character beforehand, she also immerse herself into it, like she is the character she play, thus the superb acting we see in everything she is on. Yes, she does have a baby face but her talent is what make her so believable on screen. As for maturity like al her costars said, it’s slightly due to beacuse she have responsibilities as a first child to take care of her younger brother and home since her Father pass away when she is veey young. Environment and home situation do change how people matured. Nevertheless, she i trust that she will so well in RR.

Agreed! She can make her characters believable and alive! Thats  her special remarks in each of her roles so far. 

On the side note: I think Yoon Park has meet up with SGR here!

Edited by faye406
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, godhunters said:

Some of the comments regarding the competion of ipcoming Mon -Tues drama

I like Doo Han. He emote his character well. meanwhile  Joy is still green in acting. The character she play so far dosent show case her acting chop at all. She still look frozen lots of the times

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1