✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

OMG!!so beautiful 

Ok, this look is certainly better than the teaser video which make her look younger. These photos here at least seems to make her look in her early 20s. Looking forward to it. Can’t wait

her articles and actress KSH is trending in naver now, really hope someone will translate the comments though from google translate it seems people are praising her look and hairstyles.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, summerstorm444 said:

:)

Fanboy mission accomplished!

hahahaha 

1 hour ago, godhunters said:

OMG!!so beautiful

Ok, this look is certainly better than the teaser video which make her look younger. These photos here at least seems to make her look in her early 20s. Looking forward to it. Can’t wait

her articles and actress KSH is trending in naver now, really hope someone will translate the comments though from google translate it seems people are praising her look and hairstyles.

Yep, so far her styling suits her character's well.

Can't wait to see Song Geu Rim soonnnn.

I know this is her first project in her 20s, maybe that the main reason that she keeps promotes it but somehow I feel that she's happy filming her drama this time. I hope my instinct is correct and may her filming is showered with all joy and happiness.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Fanboy mission accomplished!

hahahaha 

Yep, so far her styling suits her character's well.

Can't wait to see Song Geu Rim soonnnn.

I know this is her first project in her 20s, maybe that the main reason that she keeps promotes it but somehow I feel that she's happy filming her drama this time. I hope my instinct is correct and may her filming is showering with all joy and happiness.

I have the same feeling as you, though she always promote her work but this time somehow its a bit different as seem like she is enjoying every moment of the filming. Beside that, am happy that so many people are looking forward to it so here hoping it a good project for her and the writer doesn’t screw up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, godhunters said:

I have the same feeling as you, though she always promote her work but this time somehow its a bit different as seem like she is enjoying every moment of the filming. Beside that, am happy that so many people are looking forward to it so here hoping it a good project for her and the writer doesn’t screw up.

hahahha..talk about our trauma!

She is at the stage of gathering her experience and it will never stop. She is a very passionate actress! 

Good or bad, she will always learn something new.

Yeah, having a good project and feedback sure will give her a mood booster to pursue her acting career.

Aza!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, faye406 said:

She is at the stage of gathering her experience and it will never stop. She is a very passionate actress! 

Yeah, having a good project and feedback sure will give her a mood booster to pursue her acting career.

Aza!

The trauma really runs deep inside me that i cant fogive the writer of Ruler for destroying sohyun character. I dont know why but i am really worry for Sohyunie, i want her project this time to hit big though it have a stiff competition from rival network which have great actress and actor. It doesn’t need to win in rating but at least a fight in it to give the other show a run for their money, so that her hater will shut up. No doubt i tend to disregard those haters as Sohyun have lots of fans who support her but sometimes it just cant be ignored. Here, i am hoping for the best as i trust and love her.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

here the translated news for today!

[News] 'Radio Romance' Kim So Hyun "First-time adult acting, compare to huge burden, I’ll acting happily”
She has chosen “Radio Romance” as her first work after she became an adult. She said, "I'm nervous and afraid, but I want to act with good people happily"
"Although this is the first time I show acting after became an adult, I’m work hard to act happily without burden. Fortunately, I’ve met good production team and actors, and make me feel so comfortable. I attracted to star because of the tough & bright personality her character owned, and unique lifelike & natural energy.
Kim introduced, "Song Geu Rim is a person who is very clear with target awareness. Although sometimes will have a fiery personality, but don’t lose her target is her charm. "Hope you all can pay attention to Geu Rim who is like a child dreaming, crash & grow up in a different kind of reality this face.
Kim So-Hyun, who repeatedly analyzes and studies carefully every character she acts said: "This time, the character is speaking fluent and fast, and I put a lot of effort when I need to speak the lines very fast." The outer appearance also changed a bit. In order to show Geu Rim who owns the bright, positive, and sometimes have the charm of uncatchable, so I chose a stylish curly hairstyle that has not been shown to the public before. That is the reason why look forward to her acting much more who has grown from national childhood to popular youth idol.
Kim So Hyun, who said, "I hope in the drama, the identity that Song Geu Rim owned can transfer to audiences." this wish. "Radio romance is a warm drama that can remind the memories and heart fluttering towards radio” Also she said “Please put lots of attention and expectation to Radio Romance”
[Source] http://naver.me/57BhKudG

CREDIT TO: Johnny_sohyun

Pics_Art_01-10-12.47.24.jpg

Pics_Art_01-10-12.43.26.jpg

Edited by faye406
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 6

Here, I just take several parts from Soompi's article

Kim So Hyun Transforms Into Radio Scriptwriter For Her First Drama Since Turning 20

Kim So Hyun, who chose “Radio Romance” as her first drama after turning 20 years old, commented, “I’m nervous and afraid, but I’m going to have a good time acting with good people. I decided to act in this drama because I was drawn to the boldness and brightness of my character.”

In regards to her character, Kim So Hyun said, “Song Geu Rim is a character with a very clear sense of purpose. Sometimes, she can lose her temper, but the fact that she doesn’t forget her goal is charming.” In order to become Song Geu Rim, the young actress went from having straight to curly hair.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, godhunters said:

Chinese translation of the comments regarding Sohyun that are trending on naver earlier yoday. Hope some kind soul can translate it to english

Top comments are here! Credit to Lily on twitter

Pics_Art_01-11-06.57.37.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Her character description

1515627478.png

Hahahha...  I think she's gonna do lots of Soju scenes! Her favorite is popping bubble wrap and drinking Soju and she even have certificate to do Korean Bomb Shot!

I know she gonna nailed it like she has done in LFG

• LOL 7

On 1/10/2018 at 10:49 AM, faye406 said:

Aza!

On 1/10/2018 at 10:42 AM, godhunters said:

I agree! I can feel that she's quite happy promoting RR base on her SNS updates! Mongsuk is even there cheering for her~! :heart: 

Way to go, Sohyunie~! Enjoy filming and always take care of yourself :blush:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1