✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

3 hours ago, aineofcebu said:
Reading some parts of her interview for this issue, our Sohyunie is doing promotions for RR already way ahead of the prod company and KBS. She's really dedicated and smart working. Love her more :wub::lol:

If i'm not wrong, she also has promoted her drama in a short speech at Hallyu Award last time :D always be like that, so dedicated and don't hesitate to do anything she can do for the sake of her project's success!

"Kim So Hyun wants to show the bright side of being twenty"

Then, Show us~!! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Sohyun's 20 years old bucket list: 

1. Get a driver's license 

2. Travel with her family 

3. Learn scuba diving 

4. Learn foreign language 

5. Learn how to cook 

Look like KSH after having so many underwater scenes finally want to learn scuba diving! :lol:

Maybe KSH can get scuba certificate and go to law of the jungle! :lol: 

Hope KSH can do everything she wants in her 20s and more! Just a few more days left to become legal adult!

Wonder when she will announce her new agency?

New update of Marie Claire pic from IINES. KSH is so beautiful and mature in this pic!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 4

5 hours ago, mindstar said:

Sohyun's 20 years old bucket list: 

1. Get a driver's license 

2. Travel with her family 

3. Learn scuba diving 

4. Learn foreign language 

5. Learn how to cook 

Look like KSH after having so many underwater scenes finally want to learn scuba diving! :lol:

Maybe KSH can get scuba certificate and go to law of the jungle! :lol: 

Hope KSH can do everything she wants in her 20s and more! Just a few more days left to become legal adult!

Wonder when she will announce her new agency?

Oh! I'm surprised that "drinking" is not on the list lol :lol: 

She's really, a girl with alot of curiosity :heart:

Sohyunah, when you've been more fluent on english, please tell us and i'll make sure to spam your IG's comment section even more! Hahahah :D 

Yup, agency :bawling: news said that probably it will be announced this week.. please let my timeline full of her news again this weekend :")

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, loveiskim said:

Oh! I'm surprised that "drinking" is not on the list lol :lol: 

She's really, a girl with alot of curiosity :heart:

Sohyunah, when you've been more fluent on english, please tell us and i'll make sure to spam your IG's comment section even more! Hahahah :D 

Yup, agency :bawling: news said that probably it will be announced this week.. please let my timeline full of her news again this weekend :")

Yeah please sohyunah announce your agency today. we will be ready and happy with the news.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Actually she did mention drinking as a thing that ahe want to do when she reach 20 years old in past interview, she want to drink with her mother. But that probably isnt the high priority in her bucket list. 

Aside from those in her list, she certainly have a lot more she want to do and what i like is that she going for foreign language learning which i find is so heart warming as she certainly would like to know what her foreign fans wrote on her sns. Its a way she want to interact with her fans. Nevertheless that is just our Sohyun, a star yet also a normal human being and yound adult who have Lot of things she want to experience. 

@mindstar yes, i too still waiting for the talent agency announcement, same like the rest of the world :D

• Like 3

Sohyunie is nominated as Ga Eun, go go go guys. Spread the word! :heart:

Link: https://knda.tv/kntvspecial/2017senkyo/phone.php

Edit: just keep on refreshing the page to vote, no need to log in. We can give unlimited votes for our Sohyunie :blush:

And Knets are mentioning Sohyunie for a Korean live cast of Your Name. She's really well loved by everyone~ and even became a hot topic in Naver!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

Vietnam fans have subbed the behind scenes video for MMA2017! :D

And STANDBY have shared more HD pics from KSH in Marie Claire. This really KSH legendary pics!

Mature and beautiful :blush:

DRuXdjeVoAAvW_1.jpg

DRuXfwRUEAAR8uK.jpg

DRuXe1zV4AIJiWn.jpg

14 hours ago, Melati Huda said:

Yeah please sohyunah announce your agency today. we will be ready and happy with the news.

Wasn't KSH side said that this week agency would be announced? Maybe they postpone it to next week?

KSH now free agent for almost 4 months! :o 

9 hours ago, aineofcebu said:
And Knets are mentioning Sohyunie for a Korean live cast of Your Name. She's really well loved by everyone~ and even became a hot topic in Naver!

Yes Your Name was hot topic for long time yesterday. Great to see KSH in the virtual casting! 

Agree KSH is well loved and happy to see that! 

Next week is MBC Drama Awards! Hope KSH gets lots of awards for all the hard work in the past year for Ruler.

Hope MBC remember why Ruler had such high ratings and reward both their leads properly.

Some unseen pics from last year when KSH return from Festive Korea event in HK.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Happy early Christmas gift from KSH to her stylist. I think he's gonna be her stylist for RR since he adds the RR hashtag and #expectme in this post. Yes, I will be expecting you to do your magic again! :blush:

His caption (rough+google translation). I hope we will get a better translation soon.

This gift from KSH and her mother. It is premium quality and has a wrapping cloth around it. It is  :) . I will it eat it very well

# Vitamin c recharge # Drama I'll prepare harder # Radio romance # Expect me

IMG_20171224_080725.jpg

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 4

I'm kinda sure she will join LOEN, and because that kind of rare relationship (one man agency with a big agency behind it), there's a lot of things to be settled. Maybe that's why the announcement keep on postponed :huh: Well, even it's not like that, whatever the decision i'll always support her

but... waiting is so tiring.. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Can anyone read Japanese? its abt the KNTV voting event, at the lower part of their page I can read 12/22/2017 15:00 - 1/31/2018 24:00, is it the duration of their voting event? Hope someone can share further details on this event:blush:

Let me paste the links here again,

Desktop: http://knda.tv/kntvspecial/2017senkyo/

Mobile: https://knda.tv/kntvspecial/2017senkyo/phone.php

Sohyunie, fighting~!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Kim So Hyun interview with Marie Claire Magazine January issue (translated by Cherish Weibo&Shirleylsf0716)

More articles in the spoiler

Spoiler

After the tragedy that happened in Korean Entertainment Industry earlier, i really hope Sohyun, who started her career and worked since the very young age, will never live in regret. It's true that times cannot be repeated, but she still has so much time to enjoy. Happy to hear what she wants to do in her 20s last time and i hope she can do those things joyfully :heart: isn't her slogan is: #noregret ? :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1