✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

7 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

Kyaaaa Her voice really suit the Mandarin song to the point it's like her own song! :wub:

Pleasee wanna see those 600 selcas + 60 group photos :bawling:

The outfits are Chic!! :heart:  So the event has been over right?

OMG! 600 selcas!

Did everyone take pics with KSH?

Yes, think it is over now.

The dresses are very chic! Love both the outfits!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, MsSubak said:

I guess her selca 2 days ago was an old photos.

It's one of the gifts for FM

Really love the idea of personalized selca!

Shows that KSH treasure each and every fan!

Was thinking it was old too because the bangs were longer.

Much too long to have grown in half a month but still don't think its a very old selca. 

Maybe from early this year since its in winter clothes?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Finally i am back from my fishing trip and thanks for all the updates while i am gone. Love to see her so happy at the FM. And we can certainly count on STANDBY for HQ pics of sohyun. Maybe next time she do a FM, all the members here can gather together for a trip to the FM. 

And the most important of all, this FM really show how our sso love and cherish her fans as much as we love and cherish her. Hope she will have a loving and happiness live ahead. She is such an angel 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Really love the idea of personalized selca!

Shows that KSH treasure each and every fan!

Was thinking it was old too because the bangs were longer.

Much too long to have grown in half a month but still don't think its a very old selca. 

Maybe from early this year since its in winter clothes?

I love the idea too, it means that sohyunie loves each of her fans and thinks that everyone is special to her :wub:

Love her even more!

I think it's not from early this year, because her hair color wasn't black. Her hair color was black during Ruler filming. Maybe it's from last month or in September. Because her bangs were also longer when she updated her photo after 2nd Skono Fansign and the photos for support 2018 Pyeongchang Olympic. 

Also the selcas were different from her FM in Seoul, so I guess she prepared the selcas after she agreed to hold a FM in Taiwan.

But I don't know if it's only lighting effect of the camera and maybe her bangs look shorter because she used a hair roller :lol:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, godhunters said:

now that the FM is over, i have a feeling just like @mindstar that the news of her new talent agency is just around the corner, probably next week. Maybe we will have a combo news as the new agency will announce the drama that KSH been offered. Haha wishful thinking of mine.

Yeah! I'm ready for it! B)

• Like 3

Yup I guess the group photos changed to be personal photos with Sohyunie. O. M. G!!!!!

Gosh... uri baby... it's so sweet of you but it must be tiring too right :bawling::heart:  really, this girl.. :bawling: im not even there but i extremely touched by this......:dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 3

She's so sweet.. Take 1 by 1 pic must be tiring for her. But she still did it. And looked how she prepared everything like singing, dancing and cooking made me as fans feel so proud and touched because she really love her fans.

Her arm wrestling is.. How could she did it while being that cute?

And @godhunters  Amen! Hope everyone in here can come to her next FM and feel the experience of meeting KSH. If she do FM in my country, I'll come! Don't care if people thinking "why this ahjumma in here?"

She looked so happy in this FM. Happy, pretty, cute, and lovely. Oh I love this girl so much :wub:

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Pic updates from the stylist/director of Clue De Clara.. The one that styling KSH for Ceci. He is even going to Taiwan too. Is he is KSH new stylist?? Or go to Taiwan as her fan???

I remembered reading in one of taebi shipper admin in IG. Lately, a few times he posted about KSH, her photoshoot at Thailand, her appearances in premiere movie (forget the title, sorry). And they said he's also BTOB's stylist. But maybe he's just a famous stylist who's styling some artists for important event.

• Like 6