✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

27 minutes ago, mindstar said:

That is same outfit as from airport? The jacket looks similar.

It's the same jacket, but the inner is different. Yesterday she wore a shirt and today she's wearing T-shirt.

Lucky fans... I'm happy to know that it's seems like she enjoys her time in Taiwan :)

More photos and videos please :blush:

And I hope next week she'll announce about the agency and drama :wub:

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, MsSubak said:

It's the same jacket, but the inner is different. Yesterday she wore a shirt and today she's wearing T-shirt.

Lucky fans... I'm happy to know that it's seems like she enjoys her time in Taiwan :)

More photos and videos please :blush:

And I hope next week she'll announce about the agency and drama :wub:

The news for agency has been keeping us curious for so long and now we have drama news also to expect!

Hope KSH reveal both very soon! And hoping fans will update lot more pics for today! 

Less than 2 hours left for FM to start! :D

• Like 4

The casual clothes make you realize how skinny KSH is! All the chubby is only on her cheeks! :lol:

Her proportions and figure are amazing! Even in hazy pics its obvious!

And she's shopping for Mongsukie with her mother! So cute! ^_^

Really curious if she'll start traveling alone from next year onward!

KSH being an adult in less than 2 months is so exciting!

So many more things to look forward to! 

Have fun in your FM tonight Sohyun-ah! :D 

• Like 7

So excited!!! Although everything is seemed so private, I really love how this FM was prepared. Remember that they allowed fans to share what fans want to do with and want to know about KSH! I can imagine how interesting and beautiful this event will be for everyone who comes :)  Totally Sweet Dream :wub:

Hope people will continue sharing updates about this FM as many as possible :D Well i personally waiting for the group photos to be spread! If it's 10 people/group, we can expect at least 30 different photos right? Kkk looking forward for unique and cute poses of Sohyun&fans~ :lol:

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

So excited!!! Although everything is seemed so private, I really love how this FM was prepared. Remember that they allowed fans to share what fans want to do with and want to know about KSH! I can imagine how interesting and beautiful this event will be for everyone who comes :)  Totally Sweet Dream :wub:

Hope people will continue sharing updates about this FM as many as possible :D Well i personally waiting for the group photos to be spread! If it's 10 people/group, we can expect at least 30 different photos right? Kkk looking forward for unique and cute poses of Sohyun&fans~ :lol:

Its 600 people so 60 group photos! Hopefully everyone will share them!

Thanks to everyone posting updates! Even though its a closed event the fans are still trying to give us live updates! So sweet of them!

Waiting to hear all the different fan stories now! :D 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Its 600 people so 60 group photos! Hopefully everyone will share them!

Thanks to everyone posting updates! Even though its a closed event the fans are still trying to give us live updates! So sweet of them!

Waiting to hear all the different fan accounts now! :D 

Yay! :blush:

They're so lucky to be able to meet sohyunie in person. I hope someday I can also be the lucky one :wub:

Let's keep on her update, maybe she'll upload her selca with everyone on FM :D

• Like 4