✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

7 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Yay, for news about her discussion about new drama and fighting for her exam. But which is hwr new agency still the million dollar question. Now i can certainly sure that she will announce her agency at the FM or after the exam since there are news about her new work.  

nope.. she's not going to take the SAT exam this year.

Before this, I really thought that this quiet hiatus is to focus on the exam. But actually, it is not. This hiatus is about regaining herself back I guess.

• Like 1

All these news reports translations are confusing! Can Soompi or someone just give us a proper translation? Is she going to college next year or isn't she? 

And YES for new drama! :D

Please just be a very good one!!

Will we get the potential casting announcement this week? The agency announcement looks like it'll be coming soon as well.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Maybe she's applying for CAU which doesn't need a CSAT and is waiting for admission results? 

So many news suddenly! Knew KSH being so quiet meant something was up! :lol:

Maybe we'll hear about her new drama during the FM? She should be heading to TW today maybe.

• LOL 3

Multiple reports about our girl. Looks like there is an information lag to some of the reporters but KSH is going to college this year it seems!

She's given the internal exams already is now waiting for results. She is not giving the CSAT because it looks like she doesn't need to.

So will she be starting off the new year with college and a drama? This is all very exciting!! :D

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Maybe she's applying for CAU which doesn't need a CSAT and is waiting for admission results? 

So many news suddenly! Knew KSH being so quiet meant something was up! :lol:

Maybe we'll hear about her new drama during the FM? She should be heading to TW today maybe.

:lol: maybe she's so quiet because she was busy preparing the internal exam for university and now she's waiting for the results.

Anyway, I'm so happy about her new drama. moreover it's expected to be aired in the first half of next year. Manse! :D

We will see sohyunie more often, can't wait! :wub:

Such a hardworking girl, so proud of sohyunie :blush:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, MsSubak said:

:lol: maybe she's so quiet because she was busy preparing the internal exam for university and now she's waiting for the results.

Anyway, I'm so happy about her new drama. moreover it's expected to be aired in the first half of next year. Manse! :D

We will see sohyunie more often, can't wait! :wub:

Such a hardworking girl, so proud of sohyunie :blush:

Yes looks like it. Always hardworking Sso! Guess they wanted to hold back the announcement till the results came this week but the media being what is just had to report it.

Looks like the drama is expected to starts filming early next year so soon it seems! Now just waiting for the official announcement to know what the drama is and who her co-star is!

Please just be a good drama with strong story and good PD which doesn't waste KSH amazing acting abilities!

• Like 4

This is quite a clear definition of differences between taking the exam or submit the application for admission.

Since KSH already passed her GED exam before, she can submit the application to the selected university.

I think this is a smart move. She knows what she's going to do and wil  go to the acting department that will help her to gain more knowledge and experience.

IMG_20171109_114948.jpg

• Like 5

Yes this makes more sense. No point is giving CSAT when she already decided what department and course she wants. Smarter to apply directly. It seems the CSAT will be for those who are not planning to study theatre or acting related subjects in college but instead some other subject they don't have prior experience in like liberal arts or something. 

Anyways, good luck to KSH for admission results this week!

So happy they dropped that drama news as well alongside! :D

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Yes this makes more sense. No point is giving CSAT when she already decided what department and course she wants. Smarter to apply directly. It seems the CSAT will be for those who are not planning to study theatre or acting related subjects in college but instead some other subject they don't have prior experience in like liberal arts or something. 

Anyways, good luck to KSH for admission results this week!

So happy they dropped that drama news as well alongside! :D

today is great news. cannt wait for 2018. :D

• Like 4

LFG seems to be quite popular in Japan! :D

26 minutes ago, keo2pooh said:

Whatever her decision regarding college, I wish her the best. I believe she's already plan this with many consideration and reason.

And yeah, new drama! \(^_^)/

Can't wait!!

Also can't wait the news about new agency.

Our level headed KSH would never make hasty decisions. She has clearly thought this out!

So many things to be excited about now! 

FM, College, Drama and of-course still waiting for agency news!

Fighting Sohyun-ah!

• Like 5

" (Kim So Hyun) has expressed her commitment to go on to college "

Can you get any cooler than this, Sohyunah? :heart:

_F11uDzRpICnYz3AL2D2Nghz6CGUV07Mtd_rb4yp

For someone who knows exactly what she wants, what she needs, & what she has to do to achieve her dream, all I need to do is support her with my whole heart.

My prayer always be with you, ALL THE BEST, MY CUTIE ! :wub:

• Like 4