✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

I do agree on her being skinnier today, in fact I think she already loose some weight as can be seen with her sns update with jiwoo. Coupling with the right hair style it does make her a lot thinner. She is certainly very happy and look brighter today as she knows a lot of people and fans give her support and love since the last fan sign. That’s a good sign. On other note, I always love KSH in white/beige dress. She looks  perfect in white, like an angel.

keep spamming us with those pictures XD

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, godhunters said:

I do agree on her being skinnier today, in fact I think she already loose some weight as can be seen with her sns update with jiwoo. Coupling with the right hair style it does make her a lot thinner. She is certainly very happy and look brighter today as she knows a lot of people and fans give her support and love since the last fan sign. That’s a good sign. On other note, I always love KSH in white/beige dress. She looks  perfect in white, like an angel.

keep spamming us with those pictures XD

At that I was wondering if it was just the camera angle or something but today its very evident! We'll know better at the Skono fan sign on Sat because I'm guessing she'll wear jeans for that which will show of her figure better. :)

There are so many media articles and pictures that I can barely keep track! But this is not a complaint! Forever happy to see a lot KSH pics!! :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, godhunters said:

Sometimes i wonder does any of her past co-star/ friends private message her when they see her in the news, lol. hopefully if they do, it will be encouragement message. 2 more days to skono fan sign.....what a bless and lucky week for us fans here.

Her regular friends might but wouldn't her celeb friends be in the news as often as she is? But who knows. Maybe they have a group chat and message each other at all times. :lol:

I'm so happy with all the pics that came out today! Fan pics and media pics have both been so beautiful! ^_^

I don't want to get my hopes up for he Skono sign though. Who knows how they'll style her but it's amazing we can see her twice in the same week! 

Now if only SOUP would hold a fan sign or two or three! Hehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

*facepalm* at Skono. i swear, if they dont style her nicely, i will ask all my korean friends to boycott them......lol....jokes aside, i do hope they at least learn their mistakes from the 1st fan sign and at least dress her up better this time .After all,she is their spoke person and her image and visual are as important to the brand.

Until then, lets wait for more HD photos to appear for today event and hopefully one or two videos.

• Like 2

I have a video that was super close with KSH for today event!

but I do not know how to upload it to the forum since I download that fan video into my phone.

do you guys have any idea how to upload it?

the video is so cute to be upload! 

or if you guys have an instagram.. you can go to songyibom insta story. you can see that video there!:wub:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, faye406 said:

but I do not know how to upload it to the forum since I download that fan video into my phone.

No idea too, the best option is uploading to youtube but since its not your video i dont recommend it though. another option is just to provide the link to the video.

12 minutes ago, faye406 said:

or if you guys have an instagram.. you can go to songyibom insta story. you can see that video there!:wub:

Maybe you can upload it on your twitter/insta and share it with credit to the owner.

I have no idea how to insert videos but maybe @joyspartace @angrytomato can be of help.

7 minutes ago, godhunters said:

No idea too, the best option is uploading to youtube but since its not your video i dont recommend it though. another option is just to provide the link to the video.

yup..that not my original video and I think there is no use to provide the link since instastory no longer can be view after 24 hours it be shared. 

3 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Maybe you can upload it on your twitter/insta and share it with credit to the owner.

first, I do not own twitter account and second, I already tried to repost it but that damn insta setting, it will crop KSH head in the video. :grimace:

5 minutes ago, faye406 said:

yup..that not my original video and I think there is no use to provide the link since instastory no longer can be view after 24 hours it be shared. 

first, I do not own twitter account and second, I already tried to repost it but that damn insta setting, it will crop KSH head in the video. :grimace:

Ah! Stupid insta! Why would it do that!? Lol

Maybe just wait that someone else with better tech skills than us finds it and reuploads it! Or the owner herself uploads it on her regular insta! :lol:

27 minutes ago, godhunters said:

*facepalm* at Skono. i swear, if they dont style her nicely, i will ask all my korean friends to boycott them......lol....jokes aside, i do hope they at least learn their mistakes from the 1st fan sign and at least dress her up better this time .After all,she is their spoke person and her image and visual are as important to the brand.

Until then, lets wait for more HD photos to appear for today event and hopefully one or two videos.

I know Skono needs to do a better job styling their spokesperson! 

I'm waiting for STANDBY to upload a video. Even the media hasn't shared a video yet. I wonder if they didn't have time to film or something.