✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

46 minutes ago, mindstar said:

Is this from the NYLON shoot she did in 2016? or is it from the recent shoot with JW?

I think this is from the Nylon shoot in 2016 or any shoot before that? as they state the interview from 4 years ago. 

and definitely not the recent one because it is published on 06/09  while the shoot with JW on 08/09.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, faye406 said:

I think this is from the Nylon shoot in 2016 or any shoot before that? as they state the interview from 4 years ago. 

and definitely not the recent one because it is published on 06/09  while the shoot with JW on 08/09.

That's what I was suspecting as well but the dates got me confused! haha

Its a really well written article. I'm glad someone translated it! :) 

More SS ad pics at stations! :D

I remember reading somewhere on Naver that SS won some sort of award because of using KSH as a model or something. I don't exactly recall the details but has anyone else seen that article?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, mindstar said:

More SS ad pics at stations! :D

I remember reading somewhere on Naver that SS won some sort of award because of using KSH as a model or something. I don't exactly recall the details but has anyone else seen that article?

I'm not really sure though. but I do read some articles that SS using the new way to boost their sales by using the media platform (advertising and KSH) and of course more budget required for promotional purposes. 

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

I'm not really sure though. but I do read some articles that SS using the new way to boost their sales by using the media platform (advertising and KSH) and of course more budget required for promotional purposes. 

Whatever it is they are doing, I completely enjoy seeing life size posters of KSH all across Seoul! :D 

I know its already been posted, but I really liked this thread so I'm just reposting it as separate images.

Big shout out to Ondubukey for the effort! :D

DI-W13WVYAEU1qx.jpg

DI-XoacUQAEr9Yl.jpg

DI-YAzsUEAEXNoT.jpg

DI-Yc1hUIAECiJQ.jpg

DI-Y7FtVoAIPXrK.jpg

DI-ZX_fUQAAzNaB.jpg

DI-Z01jV4AAbg5H.jpg

DI-aGVEUwAEUNdw.jpg

DI-eLZVV4AA_Io3.jpg

DI-gm7CUIAA8Aj-.jpg

DI-jpDfVoAACDk8.jpg

DI-nQ78UMAAH3WF.jpg

DI-p1v4VYAAq8fo.jpg

DJAn1KSXoAAs2QG.jpg

DJAr76gXkAUSuTQ.jpg

DJAziQ9XoAQ32O-.jpg

DJbLwhlVwAAFRiQ.jpg

DJbMD54UIAEc91z.jpg

DJbMZvfUQAA0cBY.jpg

DJbMj26UEAUyCh-.jpg

DJbM84gUIAAN_Jl.jpg

DJbUf4nUMAASWSt.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, faye406 said:

Thanks for the updates @mindstar

So for September, KSH been featured in 3 magazine

Singles, tenasia and also Ceci

Yes, three magazines not including the Japanese Magazines she did interviews for. The Ceci one also mainly uses her post drama interview pics but its a nice long spread with a few new pics so that's good. I feel the interview will be the same as the ones we've been seeing till now but there may be one or two other points.

We have a NYLON Korea shoot with JW also to look forward to next month hopefully. Since she's not doing a project anytime soon she should definitely do a lot of magazines shoot to not just earn a revenue but also because we would just miss her terribly if she stayed completely hidden. 

I like when celebs do magazine shoots because its a good way to stay visible without any of the stress and when they have a shoots abroad it also acts a mini vacation. Hopefully KSH can also have more shoots abroad and enjoy a break while studying for her college exams. :) 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, godhunters said:

anyone have any idea when KSH college exam will take place? seems like both KSH and KYJ are scaling down their activities for this coming exam though i might be wrong as i dont follow KYJ schedule. all the best to these two for their exam.

The exam is known as collage scholastic ability test for South Korean student. It will be held on November 16.Link here

IMG_20170911_232250.jpg

Wow.. I guess we can't see KSH in a long-long time for at least almost 2 months plus unless if she takes SAT exam internationally so the schedule may be varied. 

Good luck Sohyunah! I will be waiting for you!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, faye406 said:

The exam is known as collage scholastic ability test for South Korean student. It will be held on November 16.Link here

IMG_20170911_232250.jpg

Wow.. I guess we can't see KSH in a long-long time for at least almost 2 months plus unless if she takes SAT exam internationally so the schedule may be varied. 

Good luck Sohyunah! I will be waiting for you!

Wow! That countdown is right down till the last second!! :lol::lol:

Two more months until the exams! Good luck Sohyunah! Fighting!! :heart:

p.s. - what do you mean by - takes SAT exam internationally'? Is that a different exam?

8 minutes ago, mindstar said:

p.s. - what do you mean by - takes SAT exam internationally'? Is that a different exam?

It is the same exam but of course with the different set of question. I'm not really sure though how it works but for sure the result will be use to enter collage too.

IMG_20170911_234432.jpg

Link here