✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

3 hours ago, mindstar said:

Sorry I quoting you like this since this new format not allowed us to quote other @mindstar or I am the only one that still facing this problem?

Anyway thanks for coming back Chingu!

For SungHyun shipper thread, I didn't check it here but they do have several IG accounts on the IG.

Yeah..SohyunxJiwoo relationship is just sweet.Based on the BTW pic, they gonna have autumn theme for their pictorial. Tq Nylon for bring them together to be featured on the same page. BTW is it true that Jiwoo is also child actress? I can't really find her prior projects before become an adult.

I think KSH body type is easily shown on the face when she's eating a little bit more while others (like me :mellow:) that tend to appear on the stomach area or butt area and  she will easily to control it, once she reduce her daily intakes. But, I still blame on the journalist to make her looks fat while she is not. I hope KSH does not starve herself and live healthier.

Edited by faye406

19 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Sorry I quoting you like this since this new format not allowed us to quote other @mindstar

I can't even see what you've quoted because nothing is showing on my screen! :lol:

The new format is terrible! Why is Soompi doing this!?

3 minutes ago, mindstar said:

I can't even see what you've quoted because nothing is showing on my screen! :lol:

The new format is terrible! Why is Soompi doing this!?

Yeah , so troublesome!

Please refer to my previous post.. I just edit it.

27 minutes ago, faye406 said:

Sorry I quoting you like this since this new format not allowed us to quote other @mindstar or I am the only one that still facing this problem?

Anyway thanks for coming back Chingu!

For SungHyun shipper thread, I didn't check it here but they do have several IG accounts on the IG.

Yeah..SohyunxJiwoo relationship is just sweet.Based on the BTW pic, they gonna have autumn theme for their pictorial. Tq Nylon for bring them together to be featured on the same page. BTW is it true that Jiwoo is also child actress? I can't really find her prior projects before become an adult.

I think KSH body type is easily shown on the face when she's eating a little bit more while others (like me :mellow:) that tend to appear on the stomach area or butt area and  she will easily to control it, once she reduce her daily intakes. But, I still blame on the journalist to make her looks fat while she is not. I hope KSH does not starve herself and live healthier.

This format is not to my liking! Everything looks so strange!

Yup SungHyun has a lot of IG accounts I saw but I also thought they had a shipper thread so I thought I could post about the Nylon shoot on that but when I went to look I found none so I was surprised. I hope someone can make one for them or maybe when they later reunite one will automatically come up! :lol:

The theme is so pretty for KSH & JW Nylon shoot but I'm even more curious about their joint interview and which one of the two proposed the idea of a dual shoot to the other. I don't think a lot of celeb BFFs do photoshoots together no? Anyway, I'm super excited to see the final shots! :D 

Ji Woo is a child actress yes. She played the younger version of GA in YAS. But I don't think sh'es done a lot of child actor roles on a whole.

The Top K-Drama Stars Followed By International Viewers Like You

Who are some of the most popular K-drama stars among international fans?

Rakuten Viki has compiled a list of top celebrities followed and visited by K-drama viewers on its site. Each month, it will list the top five female and male celebrities that its viewers love, as well as a rising star that is grabbing the attention of international K-drama fans.

For the inaugural month of August for “Viki Top Celeb,” there are familiar faces consisting of long-loved Hallyu stars, like Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho, and newer faces that have gained much popularity over the past year, like Nam Joo Hyuk and Lee Sung Kyung. There is also Lee Jong Suk, set to become one of the most talked about celebrities in September, returning to small screen with the highly anticipated SBS drama “While You Were Sleeping.”

Actor Kim Jung Hyun takes the spotlight in the month of August as a Rising Star, showing increasing popularity due to his role in the current hit “School 2017.”

Check out the full list below!e

5. Ku Hye Sun 

4. Kim So Hyun :wub:

3. Park Bo Young

2. Lee Sung Kyung 

1.Park Shin Hye

Link here!

5 minutes ago, godhunters said:

happy 5.2 millions followers for KSH on IG. the samsung securities ad at the metro certainly will brighten a lot of commuters during rush hours, lol.4 more days and the peripera fan meet will happen. lets hope for beautiful taken photos of KSH.

I'm so excited for the double fan signing this coming week! Really hope they don't make her look terrible again and journalists learn to take better pics! Really hope SOUP will give us a few fan signs as well! Its the only one left apart from Pelicana which I don't really think does fan signs! :wink: :lol:

• Like 1

the article from Nylon on their blog

LINK HERE

ETERNAL BEAUTY ICON

Nine years old, Nylon, recalls the iconic muses that gave the page its glory. The record of a brilliant moment with <Nylon> with the women who want to face each other even after time passes.

* I only take KSH PART ... all translation credit to OmoiCiel on twitter and google translate.

KIM SO HYUN

Four years ago, Kim So Hyun, who was in front of the <Nylon> camera, was a new actor and actress. When asked what is the biggest worry of a 14-year-old actress, the cute girl who answered "melodrama/love scenes" grew to be an actor who can play the role of the main character in the 40-episode full-length drama.

"I want to grow up to be a good actor that well recognized by everyone at once when I come to Nylon 10 years and 20 years later," Kim So Hyun said.

However, no need to go to 10 years, she has become well-known & approved actor by whoever you ask and she could ring someone else's heart and leave echoes in their heart.

31 minutes ago, faye406 said:

the article from Nylon on their blog

LINK HERE

ETERNAL BEAUTY ICON

Nine years old, Nylon, recalls the iconic muses that gave the page its glory. The record of a brilliant moment with <Nylon> with the women who want to face each other even after time passes.

* I only take KSH PART ... all translation credit to OmoiCiel on twitter and google translate.

KIM SO HYUN

Four years ago, Kim So Hyun, who was in front of the <Nylon> camera, was a new actor and actress. When asked what is the biggest worry of a 14-year-old actress, the cute girl who answered "melodrama/love scenes" grew to be an actor who can play the role of the main character in the 40-episode full-length drama.

"I want to grow up to be a good actor that well recognized by everyone at once when I come to Nylon 10 years and 20 years later," Kim So Hyun said.

However, no need to go to 10 years, she has become well-known & approved actor by whoever you ask and she could ring someone else's heart and leave echoes in their heart.

Is this from the NYLON shoot she did in 2016? or is it from the recent shoot with JW?