✪ Kim So Hyun 김소현 ✪ [Drama 2023: My Lovely Liar], [Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy]

faye406

NOw its only left with Soup to do a fan meet or fan sign since peripera have one this coming 14th. Soup and peripera will certainly style and doll up KSH as both are about beauty and appearance business. Finger cross this peripera fan meet will A great stylist for KSH.

1 hour ago, faye406 said:

Like finally, she updates her SNS

Caption: with my elder sister, Jiwoo after a long time..

Yup long time no seeing You, Sohyunnie!

With bangs and eyebags too!

I hope sohyun's eyebags cause she's learning to much not cause she was too thoughtful of people's comments to her.

19 minutes ago, Melati Huda said:

I hope sohyun's eyebags cause she's learning to much not cause she was too thoughtful of people's comments to her.

Yup me too.. I hope she always have an ease heart and mind.

Finally she updated her sns. Well not to worry about her eye bags, sure they will be gone after some time. Nice to see her having fun with Jiwoo. Proof that she is enjoying her life as a normal human being. Love her and hope this hiatus will help her relax and have fun trying new things.

10 hours ago, faye406 said:

For all Filipino fans!

Let's fight ghost will be airing  next week!

Oh its on the morning slot officially? :( i was one of the few who requested/commented on their FB page for a night slot, because we can't watch it on the morning :(:(

Nevertheless, I'm happy that LFG will be shown in PHL, Sohyunie's comeback in our local TV!! YEEEY! :D

Happy for these updates abt Sohyunie. Keep them coming~ thanks! :)

I am so happy to see KSH & JW having a photoshoot together!! I've been wanting them to have one ever since I found out they were BFFs!

I'm so curious to know what the concept behind the shoot is and also how they ended up doing a shoot together (not that I'm complaining!)

They both look so beautiful and KSH bangs are looking gorgeous!!

DJM7ci0VwAAm8Uu.jpg

I'm reposting the pic because I can't get over how beautiful they look! :heart:

On 9/7/2017 at 9:34 AM, faye406 said:

Still no update about KSH character in WYWS.. But I think she's among the one in Suzy dreams.. The future victim that LJS need to save? Maybe.

Put the subbed teaser in spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for sharing @faye406! So happy to see the trailer is out finally!

It looks beautiful even though we don't see KSH in it. This feels more melo than PHR's usual drama's or maybe the trailer has just been put together to make it look that way.

I'm very curious about KSH role and even name in the drama! :lol:

She might be someone LJS saves or a perpetrator since it was described as a 'negative' kind of role. So curious!!

On 9/6/2017 at 7:26 PM, godhunters said:

have to agree with faye406 regarding the hair style. totally love the look on her. chingudul, we will probably wont hear anything or see any update from her on SNS until she sign with a new agency and that could be weeks to a month. so in the mean time lets just wait for the peripera fan meet and the 2nd skono fan signing. 

I'm so happy we got the surprise Peripera fan sign! So grateful for having 3 KSH fan signs in the same month!

I hope when KSH finally joins and agency she can also have fan meets and we can see some more of her.

Until she picks her next drama public events/appearences are the only way we can still see her so I hope we get a lot of them! ^_^

20 hours ago, faye406 said:

KSH with Moomin collection for Skono!

With the caption

Hahaha.. I can see Moomin there!  I love cheeky Sohyun.

Tq for the updates Sohyunah!

Yay!! KSH updated her SNS after so long!! 

So glad she gave us a double update yesterday! And a selfie with Ji Woo after xyz years! :lol:

She looks so skinny in the 2nd update! Not that she looked fat in the Skono fan sign pics but the journalist pics definitely made her look a lot healthier! 

Can't wait to see her again on the 14th & 16th! :D 

Oh! KSH & YSJ both did a photoshoot for NYLON recently?

Will they both be in the Oct edition of the magazine then? Oh wow, my TaeBi feels! ^_^

P.S. - I just noticed that SungHyun doesn't have a shipper page even though its such a popular pairing! How strange!